VN Ren'Py Mars: Scarlet Horizons Under Charcoal Darkness [v1.06] [Just Aaron Art]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JunkV

Jan 19, 2022
Oh, it's a thing. A bad thing. Coulda called this Butterfaces Colonize Mars. There's not a single attractive woman in those previews.
I wouldn't go as far as call them unatractive, but there's something very "uncanny valley" about their eyes...

Reactions: rKnight

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MarsScarletHorizonsUnderCharcoalDarkness-1.06
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
DEV, A HANDY TIP:

Reactions: WakamoSato

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
I can safely say, that in spite of some graphic issues (minor I must say), one blunder in name tags (when Awa asks Celina for help it moved the tag to be Laila speaking), this is one hell of a story.

Enjoyed every second of it. VERY well done.

***** rating

Peace :)

Aaron_Snyder

Sep 10, 2023
I want to say hello to everyone. This is Aaron Snyder from . I’m new to this community; I found this site while trying to find reviews for my game MARS: SHCD.

First, thanks for all the feedback shared here.

Second, I released a fix on today (v.1.06a) for some of the issues brought up in this thread.
  • I changed the images from PNG to JPG to reduce the size of the game. This is something I should have done before releasing it.
  • I fixed the scene where Awa and Celina were talking with each other, and the wrong name tag was used.
  • I made another pass on the script, fixing things like the psychiatrist/physicist swap.

Third, I’ll answer some of the questions on this thread:
  • The game is complete.
  • There is no pregnancy or NTR.
  • It’s a linear novel with no choices.

Lastly, I’m working on my sophomore release, , a supernatural horror story. There is no date for a Bell Mountain public release yet. When it does release, I hope you enjoy it.

-AS

desh9674

Uploader
Mar 23, 2021
I want to say hello to everyone. This is Aaron Snyder from . I’m new to this community; I found this site while trying to find reviews for my game MARS: SHCD.

First, thanks for all the feedback shared here.

Second, I released a fix on today (v.1.06a) for some of the issues brought up in this thread.
  • I changed the images from PNG to JPG to reduce the size of the game. This is something I should have done before releasing it.
  • I fixed the scene where Awa and Celina were talking with each other, and the wrong name tag was used.
  • I made another pass on the script, fixing things like the psychiatrist/physicist swap.

Third, I’ll answer some of the questions on this thread:
  • The game is complete.
  • There is no pregnancy or NTR.
  • It’s a linear novel with no choices.

Lastly, I’m working on my sophomore release, , a supernatural horror story. There is no date for a Bell Mountain public release yet. When it does release, I hope you enjoy it.

-AS
Thanks for creating the game. You can have the ownership and Developer tag for this thread by sending a ticket.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote