vap200

Mar 16, 2018
help me where i can find
Play the part where you fuck Saki on the school desk without using skip, it should unlock it. Initially I didnt have it in the Scenes as well even though I had 100% Album.

edit: Apparently there's some sort of bug where the scene deletes itself if you exit the game.

On Saki's route choose "I just can't get her pregnant" and then "I will tell her how I truly feel."

Last edited:

vtghul

Jun 25, 2023
Holy, I've been wishing for this one for quite some time. Thanks for the share.

qqquest

Apr 18, 2021
I can't extract images and texts from this game by using GarBRO. What kind of encryption it uses, or are there any other extracting tools?

Oct 9, 2022
I replayed the scene and deleted the game after reading files and it works now, so try again this time
I just realized that for some reason after I close the game, the memory from after the table is deleted
You can get around this because I saved the desk scene directly so if you just play on that save instead of through the memories u can still see the scene
Screenshot 2023-09-26 090926.png ada.png

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
I just realized that for some reason after I close the game, the memory from after the table is deleted
You can get around this because I saved the desk scene directly so if you just play on that save instead of through the memories u can still see the scene
View attachment 2958725 View attachment 2958726
I can't seem to find your original post, let alone my reply for some reason. Could you repost your save.

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Damn this chick was eating for two before she was pregnant. Only makes sense to give her something to feed :KEK: Orcsoft stuff is pretty hot, no exception here.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

Mori Enjoyer

Apr 7, 2023
is this game good? i gave it an hour before giving up. maybe i numb'd myself out before fapping to this. Also deviating paths, does wearing/taking off the necklace matter? can i still fuck our classmate? the scene was kinda hot

rsreaper

Jun 10, 2017
Full save from sagaoz; extract to docs->orcsoft->marshmallow imouto succubus
Its missing 1 scene, might be missing from save or bug with game

Reactions: pingryon
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote