ghosthog

Feb 21, 2019
Thanks for game. Neat concept. Basics of game play are there. Too grindy but cheats help at least. Hopefully will expand on interactions with existing creatures, such as actually seeing interactions when talking, seducing etc. Also more than a simple animation or two for milking scenes and some dialogue/sex talk during them as well. Good luck!

Reactions: SPodvohom Games

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
MC doesn't really have a personality, there is no story or worldbuilding either, and all you do is grind for a short boring sex animation without any dialogue at all, this gets boring after 5 minutes, and after you've seen all the animations 1 time there isn't any reason to keep playing.

HamuraKuratsu

Jun 3, 2017
It's interesting. There ain't much of a story going on, but it's entertaining nevertheless. If he just tune down the amount of RNG... There's so much RNG in every action - the amount of energy you get by sleeping, the amount of money you get by selling things, the amount of mood the girl receives by getting fed etc - that you can't really "manage" much in the management part of the game...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SPodvohom Games

ionpop

Aug 5, 2019
"menu->preferences->skip->transitions" isn´t working for you guys?
You'd still need to toggle the skip button to actually skip it, but then you'll also skip seen text by default, for better or worse. I was stating that it's usually better to fix the problem than to come up with a user workaround.

wabiske

Aug 28, 2018
I played this game for a few hours. I like this concept a lot. Here's my feedback:
-Moving around and doing chores for cash is a slog. I would recommend shortcut buttons to travel to different locations on the screen at all times. (for example a barn button even if I'm in the bedroom).
-As far taking care of crops go; it's more of a carpool tunnel simulator. Maybe change it to a different style of mini-game where depending on how well the player does, the yield on crops is higher?
-It's great that the bones of interacting with the girls is in the game. But as far as the conversations go, it would be nice to see some dialogue, as well as see a visual difference with how aroused they are!
-Finally, I would add some facial reactions for when they cum.

SPodvohom Games

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I played this game for a few hours. I like this concept a lot. Here's my feedback:
-Moving around and doing chores for cash is a slog. I would recommend shortcut buttons to travel to different locations on the screen at all times. (for example a barn button even if I'm in the bedroom).
-As far taking care of crops go; it's more of a carpool tunnel simulator. Maybe change it to a different style of mini-game where depending on how well the player does, the yield on crops is higher?
-It's great that the bones of interacting with the girls is in the game. But as far as the conversations go, it would be nice to see some dialogue, as well as see a visual difference with how aroused they are!
-Finally, I would add some facial reactions for when they cum.
Good ideas, thank you.

Reactions: wabiske
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes