Impregnator

Dec 26, 2019
LOL, another MUGEN...
I'll still download later to see if there's any char left that I don't have, but the peak has gone... (I've been playing MUGEN since the mid 00's)

WormedCodeTalker

Formerly 'BluWorm'
Aug 9, 2017
did you see the press input options? M has the enemy ride your cock, b has them give you a blowjonb, r is mating press it only shows up if you play as bison
played against a bunch of different characters (at least Chun-Li, Cammy, Mika, Moon Dragon, Jill, Claire, Ada). did the D,B punch projectile attack which "mind controls" the opponent but they just sit there and Bison still just punching/kicking/taunting, none the inputs do anything else ?

Dec 26, 2021
played against a bunch of different characters (at least Chun-Li, Cammy, Mika, Moon Dragon, Jill, Claire, Ada). did the D,B punch projectile attack which "mind controls" the opponent but they just sit there and Bison still just punching/kicking/taunting, none the inputs do anything else ?
did some options show up?

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
did some options show up?
Options do not show up. It's basically just a "come here and let me hit you once" move in the uploaded version of the character. It's not the stock Psychoraper.

How do I increase the resolution? So tiny
My guy...open the options menu. Press up and down at the main menu to find it. It is truly disappointing you were incapable of finding this yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: jet413 and Dover2

Bob243

Mar 20, 2019
Some characters bugged after Minotaur 1.1 interactions (Jill, Chun Li, Cammy, Sakura, Morrigan, HsienKo, R.Mika).
Characters instantly break away,become invincible and framerate dropping.

Bob243

Mar 20, 2019
This version have much potential. Need to polish some characters. Add more chars with interactions. It's strange that Nemesis doesn't have H-attacks.