Goyeo

Aug 1, 2020
Yeah goes to show why you should always read recent posts instead of the top ones.

"Oh this game looks great. Pregnancy system? Weight gain? Good artwork with loli in it? Hell yeah"

Nope. Pregnancy in game overs only, weight gain isn't reflected in CGs, and no lolis in sight (unless you count MC I guess?) might as well not have most of it. Whatever, artworks still good even if the english translation is ass.

Jul 26, 2020
Excuse me, i wanna ask.
1. How to trigger Water Bath H-Scene?
2. How to fix lags a lot in fights with Joiplay?
I've already asking this on Joiplay discord but no one helping me.
3. How to get another Ending when Mary stay with the princess?

justatip

Dec 28, 2022
I've seen some people complain about the language issue on joiplay you can solve the issue by downloading the compressed version instead of the full one both of them are the same except the compressed one works with joiplay (if I remember correctly it's been 4 months or less since I last played this) if it didn't work download the full game then there's a post about games unpacked launcher download that and it'll fix your problem (maybe) and for the lag issue then off the smooth battle in the setting

Nepler

Jul 15, 2020
This game had no right to be as fun as it was. Quite challenging, the scenes are boring but so expertly made, and that UI made me cum buckets

Reactions: Xhin

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
when you complete the game (for me 2x and working on a 3rd) how to access/activate codes?
when i acess the self management app it says 25 births although the app info says that i didnt see any at all happen infact if it was for me looking at that screen id of never known there was 1 birth let alone 25?
so i guess theres no showing of births? (kinda sucks dont see a preggo belly BUT cant see birthing as well?)
how to do the secret codes? you can enter them at the recollection app BUT i cant get the codes to apply
is the question/issues im having says i have 2 so how to get them?
Untitled.png

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
when you complete the game (for me 2x and working on a 3rd) how to access/activate codes?
when i acess the self management app it says 25 births although the app info says that i didnt see any at all happen infact if it was for me looking at that screen id of never known there was 1 birth let alone 25?
so i guess theres no showing of births? (kinda sucks dont see a preggo belly BUT cant see birthing as well?)
how to do the secret codes? you can enter them at the recollection app BUT i cant get the codes to apply
is the question/issues im having says i have 2 so how to get them?
View attachment 3067156
What do the codes do?

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes