VN Ren'Py Mary Goes to Summer School [Ch.1 v0.4c] [DimS40]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
When is the next update expected to arrive?
It's practically ready, but I'm stuck at the last option of the last event to make it a complete day....
I've already tried 2-3 versions but I didn't like the story as it didn't looked a right fit for the way I want to continue the storyline.
But anyway I still hope to be ready till the end of this week.

salaciane

Apr 2, 2023
I think you really need to make the clothing system easier to use, drag and drop is a pain on a laptop, why not single click?, rules on what she will be willing or not to wear are not explicit, putting on panties shouldn't require me to remove a dress, outfits presets are a must if the player is expected to switch clothes 4 times a day, context on what she needs to wear should be somewhere on the screen (didn't feel like I needed it but I could see a player missing the requirement line and having to bruteforce putting on something, close wardrobe, see if she complains, open wardrobe... etc)

Reactions: menatv

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I think you really need to make the clothing system easier to use, drag and drop is a pain on a laptop, why not single click?, rules on what she will be willing or not to wear are not explicit, putting on panties shouldn't require me to remove a dress, outfits presets are a must if the player is expected to switch clothes 4 times a day, context on what she needs to wear should be somewhere on the screen (didn't feel like I needed it but I could see a player missing the requirement line and having to bruteforce putting on something, close wardrobe, see if she complains, open wardrobe... etc)
Making a guide is on my TODO list.As for presets I don't think they will be needed because as the game progresses I want to allow the player to mix and match parts of the clothing. (y)

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
So you can't play this on your phone, what the hell is press z and hold down, why do this?
Sorry this game does not support touch screens. Maybe I'll find a way around it in future updates and publish an adroid version too.

salaciane

Apr 2, 2023
Making a guide is on my TODO list.As for presets I don't think they will be needed because as the game progresses I want to allow the player to mix and match parts of the clothing. (y)
It's less about presets than player customizable outfits, and having feedback on what she is willing to wear or not, exiting the wardrobe to get the feedback is a pain.

And please include at least an option to remove the drag and drop, that's my biggest gripe tbh, takes minutes to change clothes when it could take seconds

Joo1077

Feb 19, 2023
How long am I supposed to hold z down for her to lift her skirt? she just bends over and stands there, I let go and she says she's not done yet. I want to like this game but it's making it really hard to.

fjwelfje

Jul 14, 2020
I hold down the z key for a minute, nothing happened...
How long am I supposed to hold z down for her to lift her skirt? she just bends over and stands there, I let go and she says she's not done yet. I want to like this game but it's making it really hard to.
Do it again. After some timed amount, she's done.

I played this game one release ago, but I don't see any progress. I'm rooting for it because she seems to be between a rock and a hard place. I hope the consequences for resistance and submission or any mix are all equally severe. I don't want her to be able to escape life changing consequences to her mind and situation no matter what she does. That leaves the player free to choose how they would normally choose IRL without having to lie to go down the sexy 'route' I like it when all the routes are sexy, and you find out how the universe-sorting-hat would have placed you had you been MC with confidence that it will at least be sexy. Too many of us have been sorted into sexless existences IRL.

Another thing, MC sort of looks like someone.... Would be cool to be able to change her name.

fjwelfje

Jul 14, 2020
Hey just started playing so not sure if this changes later on, but why let us dress her when you force us to put on everything? Is it just for sake of tutorial or are you planning to add additional clothing choices later? To clarify at the time of posting I'm at first instance of the wardrobe feature before she goes to meet her farther. EDIT* Also the necklace is little fucky to align .
It's confusing, but you can wear the wrong underwear to get points.

I am not sure if the defiance points are useful for anything but if you resist the tentacle you lose them by getting spanked.

Where does she end up if she loses all her defiance points? Does the school work on her? I'm thinking this should be inevitable without the 'help' of the tentacle. Maybe if she persists, the tentacle can decide to help her progress along... Where does she end up if she cooperates with the tentacle? What does it want?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote