• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Dev needs to figure out their automation better. The one scene in front of the TV needs way too much clicky-clicky when it should just be sit back and do whatever one tends to do at such points as the deed plays out. Also doing so much manual labor without any feedback on progress actually had me start to wonder whether I was stuck in a dead-end loop.

I agree that the dev's artstyle is well done and original.

I hope that the dev doesn't fall into the hotspot trap where the reader has to mouse all over the place just to find what to do next. The nav into the 2nd bedroom portends such things. Suggest implementing a navbar/minimap.

I'm assuming the dev is a non-native English speaker whose language is much more oriented to the passive voice. The exposition that is 90% of the VN at this point came across as stilted, and tended to throw me out of the mood. Passive voice is more suited to political weasel talk and the media when they have to tapdance around the fact that the cops just fucked up a takedown and killed an innocent bystander.

Reactions: JeremyCole300

ninjabanana

Feb 13, 2018
why do people put 5000 tags on games with no conten???? the tags are planned maby? nothing of what the tags say is in the game.

tags of the game
" 2DCG, Male Protagonist, Corruption, Handjob, Interracial, Prostitution, Sissification, Slave, Trap, Gangbang, Blowjob, Shemale, Transformation, Futa/trans, Threesome, Anal sex, Oral sex, Sex toys, Group sex, Drugs "

THE REALITY
Futa/trans

nothing more

Reactions: Tenenbaum

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Help
From the pictures I can tell there is a sex scene a drug scene and a dildo scene yet, I can 't find the Futa (she is not in the room from the picture) or a place to buy a dildo? Outside there is nothing to click on but, home? In the house the there is one scene with the tv and if you use the computer you can change clothing but, nothing else?

Anyone get and other scenes?

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
Good:
  • art is really nice
Bad:
  • uselessly huge info-dump at the beginning
  • animated scenes are nice but WAAAAAAAAAAY too long.
  • navigation needs reworking, or at least better highlighting
  • text needs MASSIVE clean-up
    • Mario at some point becomes Mary in the name but not in the text
      • Seriously, this kind of game needs custom name for MC
    • Also, random switching between She and He for July
    • Generally poor form and grammar, get a native speaker on-board

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
All you are saying is that you are indoctrinated and closed minded. Which is fine. Please don't let the door hit you on the way out. And for the love of <insert deity here> clean your keyboard.
One must assume this comment is just to bait reactions no? "Get jesus in your life boys lol" like really who that actually thinks like that would type that, on a side note if this person is serious why would a women playing this be better then a man I wonder?

shaneopks

Mar 29, 2020
All prev comments are accurate about the lack of content. Understand it's first release with more to come but note to all creators that are brave enough to drop content to the masses, please don't release until you have an intial gameplay loop inserted. Just seeing artwork isn't enough. We all get these are alpha and beta releases but there is nothing to judge or take criticism from if there is no gameplay loop for people to comment on and rate. Hope it turns into something great.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well as everybody i just run around the house until i realized that there was nothing to do but just have a preview of the outfits and masturbate in front of the TV..... great!!!!
When you see the intro you think that you will get something really good, then you find yourself with a stupid sandbox game without any content :ROFLMAO:
There was trap as the last tags, now i know what the trap was, i perfectly feel the finger in my ass that the dev just gave me!!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Tweaty

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
Well as everybody i just run around the house until i realized that there was nothing to do but just have a preview of the outfits and masturbate in front of the TV..... great!!!!
When you see the intro you think that you will get something really good, then you find yourself with a stupid sandbox game without any content :ROFLMAO:
There was trap as the last tags, now i know what the trap was, i perfectly feel the finger in my ass that the dev just gave me!!:ROFLMAO:
LMAO.,
I KNOW, RIGHT!!?
NO KIDDEN!!!

MaryQ

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2022
[/CITAZIONE]
Okay, I understand everything, but it is evident that it is a 0.1 Demo version, it is an introduction, then you have a beginning of the story and to say that there is only the scene with the TV seems to me a falsehood... You have 5 days and then the game is interrupted asking for support and that the developer (who puts his fingers in your ass) will continue with the release of content...

It is not a SCAM it is simply a preview and in principle this is how it must be taken, to produce and release a FINISHED product it takes years and a lot of time to devote.

And no one here wrote that this is a FINISHED product, indeed I published this preview to find the desire to finish it because probably without a support I see it as a distant goal.

However, there are many positive feedbacks and this is important, thanks again for your time, see you soon!

Last edited:

MaryQ

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2022
So will have gay sex and sissification?
I didn't want to put the GAY tag, there are many thoughts on this thing, for many the Sissyfication or Male to Female speech involves GAY passages, in reality I don't want to introduce Gay sex into the game, you will always have Mary or a female alternative (with cock) that will have sex with X indefinite people, in layman's terms you will NEVER see two MALE having sex in this game.

Then of course everyone has their own thoughts on this aspect...

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes