4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

SMG49

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2023
Uh, to whom was exactly the question ? And are you talking about Rachel, the Green Shadow ?
Just a rhetorical question. Posted it to get rid of the 3 messages for new members alert mainly. Didn't mean to interject the discussion at hand :D

• Haha
Reactions: ouch2020

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
is there any walkthrough after the first mission? I tried anything but i can't either find nora or talk to people in the pub
Sorry for the late response, I moved to another apartment and had no internet for a while. There isn´t much to do after the first mission in that version, it is more or less a demo about the game might look and which mechanics I work on to give a preview and get some feedback on the things the people might like or dislike. Worked on the game as I had no internet, but made less progress as I was hoping for.

I heard about the modded version of Green shadow Rachel. Can anyone reupload it? The last link from Limpy is dead
I guess he deleted it by himself, he isn´t active here or on discord aswell. The most actual modded version in this thread is mine, before Limpy started to make his mods, sorry.

Hello, what program does Combin Action use to create graphics?
If I remember right he was using Poser for his early games, for his Alona vacation game he switched to DAZ.

How do I enable fullscreen (or at least a bigger window) in the original game?
Even if you managed it now, did you try Alt+Enter, this works with nearly everything?

And now some news. As I stated above the progress of development on the "Alterverse" game is much slower as I was hoping, to be honest, I won´t bet on myself to finish the game anytime.
Reasons are somehow simple:
-I´ve got a "normal" 40 hours job
-I do some custom works, for people who pay me, the game itself would be totally free
-I prefer to play games (not only adult ones), for example a friend of mine bought me Dead Island 2 a week ago, because he wanted to play it in coop and nobody else was interested in the game and I have to admit I really like it.
-As some of you might know, I am the German translator for the game "Fashion Business" for about a year now and DecentMonkey is really productive, thankfully there is a new translator and I have some more spare time.

That´s enough with my excuses, let´s end this with something positive...

shadow in the park05.png

Raquel sleeping01.png

jogging shower.png

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I guess he deleted it by himself, he isn´t active here or on discord aswell. The most actual modded version in this thread is mine, before Limpy started to make his mods, sorry.
Yep, we were also in contact, but he has kind of disappeared already for a long time.
I have an old version which is modded, if I am not wrong, Limpy had put the event with the "copycats" in the partk, if that is the case, then it's a version with some of his modifications (I just saw by chance it has those modifications), I could make it available, but you or someone else has to confirm if that is the Limpy modded version or not.

ko.os222

Oct 7, 2022
So the very first fight with the criminal who held a girl hostage, i am not being able to deal any damage. HELP

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I have an old version which is modded, if I am not wrong, Limpy had put the event with the "copycats" in the partk
Yes, that should be the modded version by Limpy.

So the very first fight with the criminal who held a girl hostage, i am not being able to deal any damage. HELP
Did you equip the weapons? You should do 5 to 8 damage in that case.

ko.os222

Oct 7, 2022
Did you equip the weapons? You should do 5 to 8 damage in that case.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah nvm I forgot to equip weapons lol xD

ko.os222

Oct 7, 2022
Sui Version7c
New item "The Poo"
-option to enable or disable scat scenes
-gallery scenes still have the scat included

That was the latest change I made before the other guys started modding the game. Hopefully it is still included.
hey can you reupload the modded version from which you can start a new game with the modded features like having the skill of surrendering in fights or having the item of poo but we can use it from the start cause the version I downloaded only has these as save files

ko.os222

Oct 7, 2022
hey can you reupload the modded version from which you can start a new game with the modded features like having the skill of surrendering in fights or having the item of poo but we can use it from the start cause the version I downloaded only has these as save files
NVM I am an idiot. Just found how to use those things from the start lol

adomgnoom

Apr 22, 2020
Sorry for the late response, I moved to another apartment and had no internet for a while. There isn´t much to do after the first mission in that version, it is more or less a demo about the game might look and which mechanics I work on to give a preview and get some feedback on the things the people might like or dislike. Worked on the game as I had no internet, but made less progress as I was hoping for.

If I remember right he was using Poser for his early games, for his Alona vacation game he switched to DAZ.

Even if you managed it now, did you try Alt+Enter, this works with nearly everything?

And now some news. As I stated above the progress of development on the "Alterverse" game is much slower as I was hoping, to be honest, I won´t bet on myself to finish the game anytime.
Reasons are somehow simple:
-I´ve got a "normal" 40 hours job
-I do some custom works, for people who pay me, the game itself would be totally free
-I prefer to play games (not only adult ones), for example a friend of mine bought me Dead Island 2 a week ago, because he wanted to play it in coop and nobody else was interested in the game and I have to admit I really like it.
-As some of you might know, I am the German translator for the game "Fashion Business" for about a year now and DecentMonkey is really productive, thankfully there is a new translator and I have some more spare time.

That´s enough with my excuses, let´s end this with something positive...

View attachment 2727583

View attachment 2727586

View attachment 2727587
Hey Suidakra, those images look really great! Could you please send me an invitation to your discord? I couldn't pm you because I don't have enough posts. Normally I don't write much but i would really love to be able to follow your game :)

• Hey there
Reactions: Suidakra

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
And thank you for the re-upload :)
Well, technically is not an official upload of F95, since I am not an official uploader and I never asked to be :p :). You're welcome, I actually reported my post, but I don't know if the moderators will "officially" upload the file, since it is not really an update of the game, or only kind of. Anyway, I don't plan to delete the file for the future being, so people can continue to download it from it.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes