Unity Masmorra Sapiranga [Alpha v0.3] [Itaguassu]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

purpose.caylyn

Oct 19, 2018
I would really wish that Itaguassu would concentrate more on Tacarasu than on two games at the same time. Tacarasu is a really lovely game where I would support to, but if he is working at two games at the same time, don't know how much development would go into it. Love you efforts and see you grow.

Zororona19

Sep 17, 2022
I just wanted to know and it's not with the intention of demanding or rushing Itaguassu, will alpha 0.3 have a public version?

Rwddir

Aug 15, 2021
Caraca, Sapiranga no título me pegou bonito... Não tinha como não ser BR.
Boa sorte no projeto irmão.

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
There won't be! The entire game will focus on the protagonist using her sexual skills on monsters!
The reason there are no sexual moves with monsters is to avoid the rape tag on my game!
Prateon's TOS can take down my game if it has that tag!

Sim, eu sou o Br!
E não, eu não moro em Sapiranga! Escolhi esse nome porque estava procurando nomes de cidades de origem indígena!
E achei o nome Sapiranga legal!
Send patreon to hell, go to Star and make the game as u wish without fucking censorship.

Btw, looks interesting buddy, will take a look on how this evolve ;)

Reactions: SiGa7 and Xakorik

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
E eu querendo que fosse "Masmorra Sópiranhas" o nome heuahaeuheauaeh

Tive que jogar o nome no google, a cidade fica no RS. Se não tiver nenhum chimarrão aí no jogo, é 0/10, faça melhor (vou jogar e testar direito outro dia)

O mais engraçado é que qualquer coisa obviamente br atrai tudo quanto é br do local :KEK:

Reactions: Unnd
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes