VN Ren'Py Abandoned Master of Dark Arts [v0.42a Test build] [Moda Softworks]

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Sunny29

Jun 3, 2018
Okay I played it to see the Indian element if there was any. I don't think you need any help there, so far there is little to no callbacks to it. You are good.

Pro's:

Love the artwork, story, renders and characters. Someone has put a lot of work in this and it is really commendable.
The 'magic' element, the extras at the party and the final scene shows how much effort you have put in. Great job!

Con's:

1. Not much story to comment on as of yet, I'll wait for a few releases.

2. I would love to see the 'Health' meter in use. I know it's a kinetic novel, seems like only on romance but I would also love some side characters to add to the conflict of romance.

3. I think you might have missed an edit:
"Go ahead give your best shot, pussy like you can't hurt almighty Arideath."

Should be: "Go ahead, give your best shot. A pussy like you can't hurt the almighty Arideath."
Or you could go with: "Go ahead, give your best shot Pussy! Like you could ever hurt the almighty Arideath."

If you need any suggestions or help with writing you can ping me. I love creative writing and I would do it for free.

Cheers and good luck on your amazing project!

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
I got a simple grammar tip:

If your sentence has a did or didn't the following verb should just be in present tense.
ex:
did you thought think
did you made make out

• Red Heart
Reactions: DDoS_V4

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
"This game is not for NTR, Cuckold, Sharing, Harem, School Setting, Corruption fans."

Funny message :ROFLMAO:, but it is good to know from the beginning which is the direction a game is going to take and make it clear, I hope more devs would do that.

Good luck, I'll keep that in mind.(y)

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Love the game so far. Keep up the good work.
Two things though. Hope it wont be abandoned before it gets somewhere. wait time for update is not 4 months.

Reactions: DDoS_V4

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Quality game. The main girl is gorgeous, and the renders are good. It will probably be a slow burn, but i think it suits the game. I do not see the mc fucking such an angel before there is more connection between them.

ddakkal

Jun 23, 2018
"
- This game is not for NTR, cuckold, sharing, harem, school setting, corruption fans.
- This is a story first, nudity and sex later kind of game.
- Sex scenes are given as rewards, its not a fuck anything that moves game.
"

Finally some of those types of games! sounds perfect to me!
Thanks for sharing.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes