VN Ren'Py Abandoned Master of Dark Arts [v0.42a Test build] [Moda Softworks]

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

RohanPrince

Feb 26, 2018
Hey, if the developer is reading this, your game looks effing amazing. It will be better if you get an account on Patreon because I think you will be able to get support on Patreon rather quickly than on other platforms.

Please complete the game and don't abandon it like many other potentially amazing games out here. I hope you are able to earn good money and even make more games after this.

Reactions: DDoS_V4

WildKayoti045

Jun 17, 2021
When can we expect next update?
Not very soon for sure.
I'm a member of his private Telegram group.
Dev is doing some kind of rework on story and 3D models as well. He scrapped around 400 renders of chapter 2 (aka v0.3).
He is re-writing chapter 2 story from scratch to include some new characters (Daisy's Aunt, Akhram - king of elders, God of Fire and few more)
Heres what he shared along with a demo build for feedback-
Things that are finished:
- Daisy now has better naturally dense eyebrows (custom work)
- Daisy's breasts have been tweaked to look more natural when nude (custom work)
- Daisy's nipples textures reworked (now they are natural pink) (custom work)
- Bunch of dialogues fixes
- Fixed too loud kiss SFX and Miles clients moan sound (feedback please)
- Ava's party now features background music with crowd chatter (feedback please)
- Main Characters penis tweaked to look naturally/realistically big

Things that are in development:
+ Chapter 2 & 3's story have been completely scraped along with chapter 2's 389+ renders.
+ New storyline is in works (story is in initial stage and rendering work will begin after story gets finalized)
+ New storyline will add more characters to VN (Daisy's Aunt, Akhram - King/Boss of Elders, God of Fire and few more)
+ New storyline also shades some light on Daisy's origin, her powers and why she can't marry a human.
+ AND ALL THIS WILL TAKE SOME TIME so...
+ To address clifhanger in v0.2a, I'm releasing this small update v0.3bugfix_beta (but please don't share it anywhere its WIP)
+ Can't promise a release date for v0.4 just yet because I've a full time job and rework is gonna take a lot of time, please stay tuned for updates and stay safe from wuhan virus.

Thank you all for your amazing support, it helps a lot.

DOWNLOAD HERE: ZIPPYSHARE (v0.3bugfix_beta_small)
Dev plans to release a small update v0.3 to address the cliffhanger because v0.4 is going to take some time.

As soon as I get my hands on new release I'll patch censorship and post it here.

Last edited:

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I liked the game, it looks good and the main girl is beautiful. Now i am not a fan when developers start remaking and rewriting things on a game that has only just started. I thought it was good as it is, obviously if it will look even better that is great, it is just that it means the progress will be slower (time that takes to change things and then the time that takes to make a new chapter).
Anyway hope all goes well.

Reactions: WildKayoti045

WildKayoti045

Jun 17, 2021
I hate reworks but improvements are always welcome.
Glad to know that elder guy in the end is not the main vil... I hope dev introduce a well written main boss just like Daisy and MC.

WildKayoti045

Jun 17, 2021
Seductress of v0.3 :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Small update to address v0.2 events is in works.
Whats being removed/added to new reworked story?
I'd really love to see some grown up relationship stuff in this game
Please don't add that "Pervert Kid MC: Wanna bang? Dumb Hot Girl: Sure" crap like thousand other VNs

And please please don't abandon this game, I know you are going through some serious financial troubles with this VN and have got a full time job to stay afloat. I'm okay if updates are slow because of your job but please don't abandon this game. I love it so much!

Oh and one last thing.. are you planning to add Marriage or Pregnancy with Daisy, Proper Combat System?

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
Whats being removed/added to new reworked story?
- No spoilers but some new mystical and sci-fi elements are there.
- Some new dialogs have been added to v0.2, some removed, some improved, some fixed. (Just start a new game when v0.3 is released, you'll see)
- There was an accidental cuckold-ish scene left in by an ex-dev in v0.2 which has been remove/fixed to show MCs true character and his true feelings for Daisy. (Choose wrong and you'll face consequences)
- New rework shows Daisy grow even closer to MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'd really love to see some grown up relationship stuff in this game
You can count on that. this VN is definitely not made for that group of audience.
MC is turning 26 y.o. in next updates and he is definately not the horny teenager found in most VNs. with his militry background he is a disciplined gentleman.

And please please don't abandon this game, I know you are going through some serious financial troubles with this VN and have got a full time job to stay afloat. I'm okay if updates are slow because of your job but please don't abandon this game. I love it so much!
Yeah, Its hard to work on this VN with a low paying full-time job but I'll do my best to see it complete.
As for the speed of updates, it will depend on how much time I get to work on this VN per week.
And yes, I do plan to work on this VN full time but as long as I don't have a enough financial support on or (launching with v0.3), I'm sticking with my current job.

Oh and one last thing.. are you planning to add Marriage or Pregnancy with Daisy, Proper Combat System?
Marriage YES!
Pregnancy YES!
Combat System Maybe! (depends on free time I have)

Last edited:

RohanPrince

Feb 26, 2018
Well generally it takes some time to get people to start paying. Moreover, not having a patreon which most people usually go to show support is another downside. I think if he would have made a patreon, he would have started getting some support already because the renders and the story looks amazing. The game "Hillside" by DarkBlue is also story intensive game with no sex scene as of v0.9 and he/she has around 600 patrons which I think will come out to be around $2000-$2500 atleast, so this game also has full potential of getting that or more. But only if the developer doesn't give up. Even if there are no sexy scenes, some kind of adult content might help boost it a bit quickly. Try giving out monthly updates as well, because I have seen many games which gave monthly updates like Hillside, Intertwined, Where the Heart Is etc. got patrons quicker and after that they kind of relaxed on those updates, but the support still continues.

I seriously suggest the Developer to create a patreon as soon as possible, and maybe once he uploads the next version he will see some people already showing there support by subscribing.

DEVELOPER GET A PATREON ASAP DUDE. YOU ARE LOOSING ON MONEY BY NOT HAVING PATREON.

Reactions: memonto_mori

WildKayoti045

Jun 17, 2021
Slow burning but still no Harem ?? Bummer.
Not for me
Its not really slow burning.. but a well written realistic love story and romance simulator-- most scenes are in POV designed to make player feel like he is the MC (MC by design is one girl for life kind of guy).. harem is unrealistic and unsuitable for this kind of game.
As per dev herem will never make it into the game because its a single love interest love story (realistic love story... not that crap called "I saw you girl, now you must let me bang you for no reason".

memonto_mori

Aug 19, 2020
Well generally it takes some time to get people to start paying. Moreover, not having a patreon which most people usually go to show support is another downside. I think if he would have made a patreon, he would have started getting some support already because the renders and the story looks amazing. The game "Hillside" by DarkBlue is also story intensive game with no sex scene as of v0.9 and he/she has around 600 patrons which I think will come out to be around $2000-$2500 atleast, so this game also has full potential of getting that or more. But only if the developer doesn't give up. Even if there are no sexy scenes, some kind of adult content might help boost it a bit quickly. Try giving out monthly updates as well, because I have seen many games which gave monthly updates like Hillside, Intertwined, Where the Heart Is etc. got patrons quicker and after that they kind of relaxed on those updates, but the support still continues.

I seriously suggest the Developer to create a patreon as soon as possible, and maybe once he uploads the next version he will see some people already showing there support by subscribing.

DEVELOPER GET A PATREON ASAP DUDE. YOU ARE LOOSING ON MONEY BY NOT HAVING PATREON.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes