VN Ren'Py Master Of Dragons [v0.69] [Weird420XL]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
484ae264a398ab9caa3349fa132d0765.gif

Overview:
An NSFW visual novel that was initially created to satirize Fifty Shades Of Grey using the assets from the visual novel I'm working on with dragons. The main VN is basically a strange story about dragons that uses a number of anime tropes, as well as the tropes found in Canadian stories (because I'm Canadian).​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-12
Release Date: 2023-02-27
Developer: Weird420XL
Censored: No
Version: 0.69
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras:

F3z3nU.png ImzPat.png K_74Rv.png iye+9O.png KDfwnI.png

Last edited by a moderator:

vogelad94

Nov 4, 2019
This is furry as fuck, mate, you should tag it as such.

Yes, I know they're covered in scales instead of fur, but scalies are still technically furry.
Much like squares and rectangles, not all furries are scalies, but all scalies are furries. :WeSmart:

Thanks for the download, though I'm not gonna play it since it seems pretty gay and I ain't into that. No shame on those who are, tho, you go get you some dragon dick. (y)

If the premise involved much less dragon dick and wayyy more dragon tiddy I'd have already jizzed in my briefs, but alas, my undergarments will remain unsoiled. A sad day, indeed.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
This is furry as fuck, mate, you should tag it as such.

Yes, I know they're covered in scales instead of fur, but scalies are still technically furry.
Much like squares and rectangles, not all furries are scalies, but all scalies are furries.

Thanks for the download, though I'm not gonna play it since it seems pretty gay and I ain't into that. No shame on those who are, tho, you go get you some dragon dick.

If the premise involved much less dragon dick and wayyy more dragon tiddy I'd have already jizzed in my briefs, but alas, my undergarments will remain unsoiled. A sad day, indeed.
Here we go again. Random "Straight" person shit-posting in a threat tagged with "monster" and "gay", complain it being "Furry" and "gay". :WeSmart:
And this one even accusing the dev for not making a game to his liking. (y)

vogelad94

Nov 4, 2019
Here we go again. Random "Straight" person shit-posting in a threat tagged with "monster" and "gay", complain it being "Furry" and "gay". :WeSmart:
And this one even accusing the dev for not making a game to his liking. (y)
I wasn't trying to complain about it being gay, I'm really sorry if it came off that way. I was just trying to be light-hearted and silly, so I apologize if it sounded rude and shitposty.

However, I'm gonna contend with you about this not being furry, the characters are anthropomorphic, bipedal dragons, I mean, you can tag it with monster if you think it fits, but it definitely needs a furry tag, since, in any other situation, people would consider anthro dragons to be furry.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I wasn't trying to complain about it being gay, I'm really sorry if it came off that way. I was just trying to be light-hearted and silly, so I apologize if it sounded rude and shitposty.

However, I'm gonna contend with you about this not being furry, the characters are anthropomorphic, bipedal dragons, I mean, you can tag it with monster if you think it fits, but it definitely needs a furry tag, since, in any other situation, people would consider anthro dragons to be furry.
Well if your whole point is "this should be tagged with [Furry]" then sorry I was triggers as I totally expect such posts and your comment was kinda fit into that category.

And about the Furry or Scalie, I think some people think they are different things. I've no idea of the details of F95's tags, but tags are used to "describe", to not "brand".

Reactions: joehoe

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Hello, everyone!

There is a bunny named Candy in the game so it definitely needs a furry tag regardless.

vogelad94 This game is actually for those who are bisexual. I mean, men on men, women on women, straight, you name it.

To those who are curious as to how I know... I'm the artist! Be surprise! MWAHAHAHA!

...Okay, joking aside, I really am the Artist for this game. And this game does have potential. I mean, it isn't "Engrish" or however one would call it. Lol. In my opinion, I think he's a top notched writer who doesn't give himself enough credit.

For those who are also curious... I'm straight. :ROFLMAO:

For those who are interested in this game, you can join his discord server and ask what you want in the game or simply motivate him by commenting good things. Memes are good too. Or you can do it on here as well. I'll read the shit out of it. Lol.

Discord Link:

vogelad94

Nov 4, 2019
Well if your whole point is "this should be tagged with [Furry]" then sorry I was triggers as I totally expect such posts and your comment was kinda fit into that category.

And about the Furry or Scalie, I think some people think they are different things. I've no idea of the details of F95's tags, but tags are used to "describe", to not "brand".
I totally understand where you're coming from, those messages can be annoying, I agree. I'm not commenting on any games talking about tags with any degree of malice, I just consider the tagging system on a site like this important, and that they should be a good indication of the content of what's posted.

Maybe I'm just used to E621's crazy-good tagging system and rules, is all. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And hey, the game's artist appears, too! Hullo there! Thanks for clarifying the content of the game.

I'll definitely take a look at the game when I get a chance, then. Good luck with the game's development, I know that it's pretty difficult!

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Yo, everyone! What do you think of this game so far? Was it good? Was it bad? What would you add into it to make it better? Feel free to leave your opinions!

Grape Fizz

Aug 22, 2020
For those who are interested in this game, you can join his discord server and ask what you want in the game or simply motivate him by commenting good things. Memes are good too. Or you can do it on here as well. I'll read the shit out of it. Lol.

Discord Link:
Heyo, I got curious about that line about this being made with re-used assets from another project; as the one who presumably drew the assets in question, do we have a second project in the wings to look forward to?