4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
Thanks for asking - it shows that you like the game. :love:

I haven't managed to release it this week because I've been concentrating on finishing the latest release.

But I hope I'll manage to build the next free edition within the coming week (which will then be v0.8.0)

Reactions: Gelenvagena_Briu

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
v0.8.1 was just released to the public!

public_081_pat.jpg

I already updated the links and info in this thread. But you can also download it from my website hexorgames.com

In addition to many new features the game world is expanded by adding RPG elements. Also Hannah reacts now differently to your and / or her stats and can also refuse you if you mess up.

To experience the new game feeling, I highly recommend to start a new game.

I wish you much fun playing!

There's more if you like this game:
The latest version 0.11.0 (as Supporter Edition) is available on Patreon and Subscribestar as a reward for everyone who wants to support this project. Your support would be a great help to the speed at which I can develop this game, and as a reward you will receive the latest version of the Supporter Edition. So if you really like this game, this would be a win-win situation for you and this project.

Jessica would be very pleased to meet you there, and I'm sure Hannah would be very happy too!

Last edited:
Reactions: linus.quotes

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
Thank you so much for this precious feedback! It seemed to happen only sporadically, but I found the problem, fixed it and updated all the download links.

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
Thanks for the kind words!

Is there anything you think I could / should improve? Did you notice any bugs or problems while playing the game?

Many things haven been improved and bugs have already been fixed in the more recent versions, but I am always happy to get suggestions, ideas or feedback on problems so that the game can become even better.

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
Just wanted to ask if any of you had a case in the latest free edition (v0.8.1) where [GIRL 1] was displayed in story chapters instead of Hannah.

Someone reported this to me, but unfortunately I didn't receive any further information about where exactly this happened.

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes