• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Keep getting this error when trying to save past a certain point...any ideas?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 382, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <class 'store.RevertableList'>: attribute lookup store.RevertableList failed

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4160, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1102, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 727, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1323, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 273, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 983, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 918, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 323, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 330, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 382, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 415, in save
reraise(t, e, tb)
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 401, in save
dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 49, in dump
cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <class 'store.RevertableList'>: attribute lookup store.RevertableList failed

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Mastering The Pink Box 0.07
Sun Apr 7 12:36:35 2024
I think it's because the girl classes were introduced in a later version, so if you use an earlier save or mod it bugs out because it doesn't have the class instantiation data in load. (e.g. stuff like "$girl.lust")

I would make a fresh new save and just fly through the first few chapters.

I'll ask dev about making a "jumpstart" type thing for future chapters so people don't need to worry about hanging on to old saves between versions.

After that, he introduces Todd to Debbie (who hit it off), but that happens either way (either via the MC or you are told that it did).
One point - it won't happen if you do go to the library directly yourself and choose the appropriate option...though that's kinda a bitch move since poor little Bob doesn't have a revolving door of hoes like we do :LOL:

Let's recap the scene: She walks into your apartment, strips down, declares that she wants you to bend her over and fuck her, grabs your dick, then says "oops tee hee wrong guy" (as if two men look the same just because their back is turned :rolleyes:)
Then she spurns you, makes you wait and sucks your friend's dick in front of you.

I mean, ok, sometimes the author's intent can be unclear, but in this case the dev is laying it on pretty thick here. Whether she's nominally somebody else's gf would be much more relevant if your last (and only significant) interaction hadn't been fucking her while she begged for it.
It is clearly a scene designed to induce jealousy. There is no other serious interpretation.
I'm confused at this - jealousy between whom? Jealousy from MC? I don't see why it would. Jealousy from Todd? Later in that same scene they basically explain that they're swingers and it was Todd who suggested Misty seduce you earlier in game in the first place . So I don't see any element of jealousy here. Like did you read the dialogue on screen? I thought it was very clear how they explained they wanted to ease in MC's participation with group sex stuff....and the first part of that was a voyeur BJ.

The only character so far that seems legit jealous is Hugh when he sees you flirting with Charlie which is why he had her knee mc in teh marbles.

Last edited:

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Relationship progression? That what you call it when you stick your salami in everything that has a pussy?
Maybe that's how you explain it to your girlfriend.... GF: "What are you doing?" MC: "Nothing serious, just some relationship building!"
Sexual relationship is a type of relationship. I'm not sure what's so hard to understand?

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
Like did you read the dialogue on screen? I thought it was very clear how they explained they wanted to
Like did you read the other posts on this topic? I thought they were pretty clear too. It is not the jealousy of the characters that is at issue.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Like did you read the other posts on this topic? I thought they were pretty clear too. It is not the jealousy of the characters that is at issue.
I thought jealousy was exactly what we were talking about. If we're not talking about jealousy, then what are we talking about? :unsure:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
is there a way to unlock the gallery? maybe a full save?
A full save is impossible with this game (without some mod). There are several mutually exclusive events, so no save will include all content. IDK about a gallery unlocker, but if you search this thread and don't find one, you might search the Mods forum to see if anything shows up there. If you don't find anything, you can start a new thread on that forum and request one. I would link to the OP of this game thread so a modder can use it as a point of reference.

Reactions: haidar

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
is there a way to unlock the gallery? maybe a full save?
Put this into game folder to unlock the gallery.

I can't for the life of me get the library quicky, even when doing what I should.
Hover over the scene in the gallery will tell you that, work in library, not friend with bob, and kept mouth shut to have sex with Debbie.

If work for both dean and library, Liz arcade is closed so as there goes the scene with her in arcade.

It's netorare. *drops mic*
There was a phone call scene with Misty in the corridor pretty much telling the player her boyfriend is telling her to seduce MC in the mixer. The scene of MC and Misty started with Misty telling him she has a boyfriend, only MC doesn't know it was his best friend. And the whole scene never had feelings written into it or the intention of MC stealing her, it's not even netori. Just a horndog MC screwing another girl regardless. Then back to the talk in Todd's room pretty much clear it up the relationship between them, and it's pretty obvious that neither MC nor Misty is even interested in each other except for sex.

It's interesting that almost every couples in the game is either swinging/sharing which makes the sex so casual that monogamy is almost non-existent. :cool:
My question is, when do we get a turn with Charlie?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can anyone remind me again the photos sent by Bob at the end of update, Devon and who are those?
In that pic it's Devon, and her friends Liz, and Garth, who she used to date. (Bob sent you the early pic he had of them)
My question is, when do we get a turn with Charlie?
Ikr, something about the 'alpha female' personality makes it all the more satisfying when you get to have her squirming under you...

chG.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: dengl

free_hk

May 20, 2020
Two of the sex scenes (Pool Party and Library Quickie) aren't unlocking in the gallery even after completing them.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Welcome to another Friday!
I have finished the writing of 0.08 now and have started doing renders. I'm looking forward to having everyone see this one.
I hope you all have been enjoying the sped up version of the road map :). Stuff that was supposed to happen weeks later in game have all been moved up.
I've learned a lot this game. It's very ambitious to have so many people for a first game. I won't make that mistake next one.
I've been toying with animations more and more. Hoping this round of animations will be better than the last set.
I was asked if I would go back and redo the animations to match what I have now. My answer to this is, I think it's more important to move forward. I made mistakes, I learned new things, and I'd like to think I do better now. So lets just keep moving forward.
With that said. I'm going to go back to rendering. I hope you all have a great weekend!
CK

115/1330

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I hope you all have been enjoying the sped up version of the road map :). Stuff that was supposed to happen weeks later in game have all been moved up.
Yeah the thing I'm most excited about is Devon's timeline getting moved up.... I'm sure I'm not the only one that wants romantic stuff with her to progress asap.

Reactions: Evan Treborn
3.80 star(s) 18 Votes