Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
Are you playing the latest 0.7.9.2.1?
I wasn't when the problem occurred.

Did you perhaps read her letter again? There was a bug that resets the quest if you did that, which means the option to go to Avonmore would disappear until you get the quest again from Miss Winton.
I didn't think I read it twice, but I may have done. I did read it again today (with the latest release) and was surprised to find that I could visit Miss Winton again, but that was probably a reset from yesterday's play on the old version. I know I did reread the letter after I couldn't get back to the island just to see if I;d missed something, so that's probably what reset it.

Yesterday's release fixed this.
I'll talk to Miss Winton, and then maybe go do some hunting on Avonmore, see how I get on.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I wasn't when the problem occurred.

I didn't think I read it twice, but I may have done. I did read it again today (with the latest release) and was surprised to find that I could visit Miss Winton again, but that was probably a reset from yesterday's play on the old version. I know I did reread the letter after I couldn't get back to the island just to see if I;d missed something, so that's probably what reset it.

I'll talk to Miss Winton, and then maybe go do some hunting on Avonmore, see how I get on.
Ok, thanks! Everything should work with the latest release. Avonmore is supposed to be a place you can revisit for the hunting location and a few other planned POIs.

Please let me know if something weird shows up.

And if you don't want to redo the quest again, just set $oldone2 to 10 and $wintonsex to 1 (for the post-quest sex stuff) by using the console.

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
And if you don't want to redo the quest again, just set $oldone2 to 10 and $wintonsex to 1 (for the post-quest sex stuff) by using the console.
Tried it and the ferry remained open after I reported to Miss Winton. Still haven't managed to bear hunting. I think I may need to buy a tent and go there outside of term time :)

Umm... silly question, but do I miss out on a lot if I don't pressure her into sex at the start? I thought I'd try playing the gentleman for once and see how that played out.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Going thru the courses will introduce you to Nichole. And also REDACTED.
i don't think i found redacted unless it's the thing in westside or the realy open minded lonely woman, but nicole just idle around in her office and give a dayly income by rolling her tumbs ><, btw while walking with her SHE got an academic upgrade T_T

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
for those folks who are saying the game is too hard.

I just started a new game. int/charm build. shitty combat skills, and i am going melee for the challenge.

By the 5th day i have 2 girls, kick ass mercs and over $8k in money, 607 influence. Junos combat sucks. Rebeccas ranged skill is 45, which is why i have her equipped with a rifle. i can take on the bandit fort no problem, even with the occasional girl going down. just gotta make sure your mercs dont die, the good ones dont respawn/resurrect.

1653382617950.png
1653382724057.png
1653382781616.png
1653382828236.png

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Tried it and the ferry remained open after I reported to Miss Winton. Still haven't managed to bear hunting. I think I may need to buy a tent and go there outside of term time :)

Umm... silly question, but do I miss out on a lot if I don't pressure her into sex at the start? I thought I'd try playing the gentleman for once and see how that played out.
Excellent. And if nothing resets after reading her letter again, every bug with that quest should be fixed.

Regarding hunting - Just choose the right hunting tactics for crewer rats and try not using the shotgun and you could bag pelts for $400 day. Of course, your survival needs to be rather high too.

Right now, Miss Winton's sex story is just one orgy render and a free cum-dumpster. You do need to have a non-female mercenary with you, however.

The Affection value for Miss Winton is meant for expanding orgies and more choices later on, but it'll not lead to any new quests of importance, other than additional lewdity. ;)

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
Excellent. And if nothing resets after reading her letter again, every bug with that quest should be fixed.
Can confirm. Re-read the letter and Avonmore remained open.

Regarding hunting - Just choose the right hunting tactics for crewer rats and try not using the shotgun and you could bag pelts for $400 day. Of course, your survival needs to be rather high too.
Yeah. I played a survivalist type when hunting was first enabled and made ridiculous amounts of money. This character is a nerd and didn't see hide nor hair of the prey out there, but at least he got to hunt. I have been trying to up his survival skill by fishing, but as so often happens, he hasn't been finding so much time for that, now that he has women in the household.

Right now, Miss Winton's sex story is just one orgy render and a free cum-dumpster. You do need to have a non-female mercenary with you, however.

The Affection value for Miss Winton is meant for expanding orgies and more choices later on, but it'll not lead to any new quests of importance, other than additional lewdity. ;)
Good to know. I'll explore that path on another run in which case :)

Reactions: GD-studios

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Has anyone made a cheat mod for this game. I started this game yesterday and love it. Though learning it is a pain XD. The wiki thing is a good addition but way too much information to comb through. I did manage to make a modded game version which let's me start with all max skills and lot of money.

But I was hoping if anyone has managed to get a back button working in this game. Like most html games, I miss a back button to to remake some choices that were bad. So if anyone knows how to add a back button then do tell me. I suspect the back button would only be possible by editing and adding a lot of code. As the UI is completely different from html games. I wish I had knowledge about html game dev, but sadly I don't.

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
This is actually a very promising game, but I can't stand the amount of WiP elements in it. And even though I'm not even that far into the game, I'd say I'm still in early game, I see WiPs everywhere. I mean it may be a valid strategy to tell people something will come in the future versions to incentivize support, but this game really has it on another level. How about focusing on implementing all these carrots on a stick that appear at least in the first hour of the gameplay? It's ok to see them when you are approaching the end of the current content, but right at the start it is confusing as hell, especially when you can actually waste money on things that don't work yet.

jsmith27x

Apr 28, 2021
This is actually a very promising game, but I can't stand the amount of WiP elements in it. And even though I'm not even that far into the game, I'd say I'm still in early game, I see WiPs everywhere. I mean it may be a valid strategy to tell people something will come in the future versions to incentivize support, but this game really has it on another level. How about focusing on implementing all these carrots on a stick that appear at least in the first hour of the gameplay? It's ok to see them when you are approaching the end of the current content, but right at the start it is confusing as hell, especially when you can actually waste money on things that don't work yet.
The WiP stuff isn't merely bait to lure supporters. If you watch the development of the game it's actually stuff that's being implemented. Grim IS implementing them in a systematic way, and at a very pleasing pace of updates, I might add. The WIP images might seem off-putting, but if you pick the "right" characters (Lovisa and Michelle at this point, I think) they're getting near completion.

I just looked at the image files and Lovisa only has 2 WIP placeholders, and that wasn't the case even just a few weeks ago. I assure you, the "carrots on a stick" are getting implemented.

dmmt

May 8, 2020

If you look a the variouos changelogs, you will see that those WsIP, HAVE been getting regularly implemented. Grim has been outstanding, both in terms of updating the game AND in terms of communicating here in this thread. Your 1st post here, is page 75. That SHOULD tell you something, about how much has already BEEN done.

4.50 star(s) 116 Votes