bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Is there any consistent way to raise corruption? Most pain in the ass are slaves with pure, vanilla traits like kaitlin. I can hardly raise her corruption by max 2 in a day from blowjob ,other sex interaction doesnt increase her corruption. Her willpower in -ve ,happiness 40+ . Sex act in bondage didnt do much except forced blowjob which has the same effect as normal blowjob. Finished all her quest. Is bondage sex more effective raising corruption than simple seduction? How much?
My approach with Caitlin it´s just not try it. Yes, you can remove slowly the trait vanilla through rough normal sex and you can increase her corruption fast enough to overcome the two points daily decrease of the Pure trait, but it´s a PITA and not worth the effort. You can have a Household with seven corrupted to the gills slaves and a white, pure, lamb.

Last edited:
Reactions: zaqwsxcde1

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
My approach with Caitlin it´s just not try it. Yes, you can remove slowly the trait vanilla through rough normal sex and you can increase her corruption fast enough to overcome the two points daily decrease of the Pure trait, but it´s a PITA and not worth the effort. You can have a Household with seven corrupted to the gills slaves and a white, pure, lamb.
Oh, it can be done, and someday you can end up with a Caitlin who looks like this:

Screenshot 2023-10-13 192935.png Screenshot 2023-10-13 192801.png Screenshot 2023-10-13 192654.png Screenshot 2023-10-13 192519.png

There she is, in all her glory. Fully aware of and happy with the fact that she has one main purpose in life, and that I also expect her to be good at pretty much everything else too. A true Renaissance Woman but mainly a wholly mastered slut.

Last edited:
Reactions: zaqwsxcde1 and tsap

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
At what level should I use each weapon? I notice some bounties cannot seem to be hurt by hunting rifle. but I cannot afford newer guns to do more bounties. If I do kill something and it drops a gun, who does it go to?
Start with Rifles, they've cheap ammo and do good damage at range. Even if you have less than 40 Ranged Combat and face a recoil penalty the Rifle is usually the best option. Once you get to ~75 Ranged Combat you can use an Autorifle for tougher opponents, but even then against most a rifle is sufficient and notably cheaper to operate.

Once you start facing opponents with Duraplate you'll want to move to the coil or plasma guns to take on those. Plasma does more damage even against heavily armored opponents, but the ammo is expensive as hell. Conversely the coil gun ammo is extremely efficient to produce, but sometimes you'll just be doing 10-20 damage against Duraplate wearers and you'll get sick of that quickly.

You can loot weapons (they'll be in the boxes at the top) and must click on them to take them and you might get some ammo along with them. You can distribute them to your mercenaries through the Followers Menu and to your fighting slavegirls on their Inventory tab.

Reactions: Daba and tsap

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
At what level should I use each weapon? I notice some bounties cannot seem to be hurt by hunting rifle. but I cannot afford newer guns to do more bounties. If I do kill something and it drops a gun, who does it go to?
Early on you'll see the biggest increase in combat power by hiring stronger mercs. You don't have to increase your combat strength by hiring all the big guns but that's by far the fastest way.

Felix is available on day 1 and comes with an assault rifle. Blackguard requires a bit of socializing to find but he comes with duraplate and a coil gun. Ayden is available once you unlock access to Crystal Hills and also comes with a coil gun and duraplate, and his coil gun does double damage the first round. Space Marine is available immediately but requires some travel to find and only has 100 health so he doesn't make a very good tank, but he does come with an assault rifle.

Hiring either Blackguard or Ayden as your main tank will give you a huge early game boost over the lower tier mercs, although with some gear upgrades and training the low tiers can handle most of the same things the top tiers can eventually.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Hiring either Blackguard or Ayden as your main tank will give you a huge early game boost over the lower tier mercs, although with some gear upgrades and training the low tiers can handle most of the same things the top tiers can eventually.
Even with no training at all. With an El Cheapo team (Bud-Loren-Mr Doyle-Aiko-Yourself, or with a slave Quartermistress instead of Loren or Aiko) you can clean the map and keep it clean with ease, except for the group that appears at Preacher´s Pond and 6th+ level bounties. Just buy Combat Armour for every one and Duraplate for Mr Doyle and you will do fine, with very low maintenance and buying your ocasional Healing Packs at 55O price.

In my current run I have started with a 30 ranged combat skill MC. The only training in combat I have made have been some to raise it to 40 (5 points, maybe) to open the Arena, with Rebecca (so irrelevant for those purposes) and some when I get Aria, to raise her to 70 and be able to give her a Coilgun/autorifle without recoil penalty. Bud with a Plasma (once he get 60some skill), Mr Doyle with a Coilgun (that sometimes he don´t fire at all, he closes to use the cane if the combat it´s easy), the girls with rifles and yourself playing jocker, either with a rifle or a coilgun, and you have a combat team that it´s good enough to win, cheap on ammo and low maintenance.

I have used the High Tier mercenaries, of course. I hired them (Ayden and the Black Guard) once I get Aria and one or two plasma guns from 5th level bounties in order to make the Arena Run (you need at least 3 plasmas in order to have a chance to win the last round). 8-9 days of heavy use. In this 8 days I made with them the Arena Run, the Aria Quest and cleaned the Black Scorpions from the Japanese district, and also use the power boost to open the orphanage to invest . After this, I dismiss team and stick with my cheap team. Well, until the dammed Gotzilla appeared in Cassey park. The I boost myself to Duraplate and 150 hits and rehired them for a one day operation.

The trick it´s

1.- Do the cleaning of the tribemen in Preacher Pond by yourself. It´s a 3 days operation (get up, do the daily bounty, go to Preacher pond and fill your team with captured slaves), and you get 6 slaves and 4-5 skill points, spread across your team per day, at the cost of some tendisteam and rifle ammo. Well worth your time.
2.- Once you have opened the arena, go every day to make two easy combats per day (until your team it´s strong enough to make the difficult ones suffering only one or no hits back). Again, don´t see it as a combat, but as a paying training ground.

Last edited:

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Oh, it can be done, and someday you can end up with a Caitlin who looks like this:
Of course can be done. Pure and vanilla decrease corruption by 3 points a day and it´s not soo hard to rise corruption by more than this per day, and once you get the 30+ corruption you get her to the dungeon and it´s done. But for roleplaying considerations I prefer not to do it. It´s her thing, we have a deal, she keeps her part and I´m a man of my word

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Yo! Re edited the html file to expand "The Retreat" from 9 to 15 slots (that now aren't enough with the new unique slaves). Used the corrected ver of my previous file, so this should work (actually tested it this time). Later on I'll see to expand it more (like I said before, I'm not a pro with HTML, so it could take me some time until a figure and test it all out).
Does anyone know if there is a way to add this to an existing savegame file? (and where to put the code specifically)
Would really like to not have to restart the whole game again just yet.

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
lord above. just spent 20k on autorifles for the fort and now she wants 150k. jesus. anyone know a decent way to get fat stacks. The grinding of arena fights and bounties is getting old.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
lord above. just spent 20k on autorifles for the fort and now she wants 150k. jesus. anyone know a decent way to get fat stacks. The grinding of arena fights and bounties is getting old.
Prostitution makes a lot of money if general corruption is above 90. I reloaded a lot for corruption end game events. I made a lot of money by training and selling random bandit girls to dock tavern. Find slaves with required beauty and charisma and train their sexual skills. Save-scumming for good recruits saves a lot of time for this. Also check everyday if the bandits in Darkmere spawned. If they aren't there, reload. Going up there wastes a lot of time. Sell all the weapons and ammo you don't need in Hamah bazaar. They don't buy everything but they pay more than Redhaven market. Don't forget to recruit a dancer for that 150$ job. Eliana or the girl you buy from sexshop are the best choices.

Reactions: weezal

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The investments eventually kind of snowball and that's where the real money is. This is what I'm making passively now on day 268. I focused more heavily than most people probably do on combat. Tier 7 bounties in particular are pretty lucrative but they're tough until you get your mercs geared/skilled up.

investments.jpg

Georg

Jun 24, 2017
Does anyone know if there is a way to add this to an existing savegame file? (and where to put the code specifically)
Would really like to not have to restart the whole game again just yet.
You should only need to replace the html file, the savegame shouldn't have any problem, but you should use the last ver I uploaded, that aded 3 mores slots:

Yo!!x2 Added 3 more slots to "The Retreat" (now there are 18 en total), and although they exceed the window, everything seems to be working just fine. Given that it seems that GD plans to add the possibility to expand your house on the next update or so, this many slots should be enough for the unique slaves until then, so I don't think I will keep on doing this (the last could be to move everyone to the expanded house, if possible).

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
You should only need to replace the html file, the savegame shouldn't have any problem, but you should use the last ver I uploaded, that aded 3 mores slots:
Sorry, I thought you meant it didn't matter how many spaces I put in, so this is the "Retreat" section in the "start_game.html"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

... but I still can't get my savegame (from before the edit) to recognise the extra spaces.
(Although my household & the Retreat were both full before I edited the html - does that have anything to do with it?)

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
In addition to prostitution you can apply girl with a high stat in academics or science as professors.
It´s about 400 bucks a day in my game.
Not much but honest work. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Clown.34

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
In addition to prostitution you can apply girl with a high stat in academics or science as professors.
It´s about 400 bucks a day in my game.
Not much but honest work. ;)
Yeah, but even with 8 girls working or whoring + arena you can only make like less than 2K a day on average in "mid game", where you need millions... Too much repetitive grind at that stage imo (after having done most quests, and beign equipped properly, that's "mid game" to me, days 60+ say)

Georg

Jun 24, 2017
Sorry, I thought you meant it didn't matter how many spaces I put in, so this is the "Retreat" section in the "start_game.html"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

... but I still can't get my savegame (from before the edit) to recognise the extra spaces.
(Although my household & the Retreat were both full before I edited the html - does that have anything to do with it?)
Make sure that both html files have the same name (The one you had before and the new one), and are on the same folder with the same direction.

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Make sure that both html files have the same name (The one you had before and the new one), and are on the same folder with the same direction.
Yep, that's all the same.
The game starts fine once I've edited the html, and the savegame loads just fine.
But it doesn't acknowledge any of the changes I've made to the Retreat - no extra slots or anything.
(I'm assuming it'll only do it if I start a new game.
That's why I was wondering if there was a way to make the changes to my savegame instead)

Oh, and thanks for the help by the way :)

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes