ToMiOoO

Apr 28, 2019
There's really no such thing. Under 0.8.2.3 you can have only 19 max and one of them would have to be a wife, who can be any slave. This is an open world RPG, you can do pretty much anything you want, as such there's no way to 'complete' a 'full save.'
i understabd i just want to see some improvments

ToMiOoO

Apr 28, 2019
There's really no such thing. Under 0.8.2.3 you can have only 19 max and one of them would have to be a wife, who can be any slave. This is an open world RPG, you can do pretty much anything you want, as such there's no way to 'complete' a 'full save.'
have you any save?

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
have you any save?
Throughout the past year I managed to accidentally delete all my prior public saves and now I have a new computer and have not yet transferred any files to my new computer, so at this juncture I have less than nothing I could post.

I do know how to play though, tell me which girl you're most interested in and I'll tell you how to get her and make her your loving slavegirl. Then move on to another girl and another and pretty soon you'll have your own save and will know how to play too.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Interesting game though it feels a lot like Strive: Conquest in that it tries to do a lot of things, but doesn't do anything all that well. You have a combat system that's almost interesting but lacks any depth in terms of skills and abilities. 1-2 melee anchors to keep enemies at long range and a line of snipers easily wins most fights. Crating is too costly to be useful (exactly like Strive here); by the time you can afford it you'll have found or bought better gear. Slave/Sim management is insane grind making numbers VERY slowly go up to see some tits. The renders don't look bad, but all the girls look very samey after a while. Having fantasy races in other games definitely helps in this regard, as does simply being able to import your own art.

Definitely needed save editor usage to tolerate it IMO. Also I have no idea why they thought it was a good idea to have stat decay (happiness/MC love). Did the game really need more grind?

Reactions: D0v4hk1n

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
0.8.2.3c has been released!

Gameplay changes

- Added 800 words of random slave dialogue (New Tokyo crafters).

Bug fixes
- Fixed a red error caused by 0.8.2.3b during random slave sex scenes.
- Fixed a critical error that would teleport you to another instance after interacting with The Goonies (the Frighten alternative).
- Fixed an error that would consume hulc parts but not give you a hulc armor while trying to craft one.
- Fixed a lot of typos.

Instructions
Just replace the old start_game.html with the one found in the zip folder below. I'll update archives later tonight when I know 0.8.2.3c is stable.

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
... Also I have no idea why they thought it was a good idea to have stat decay (happiness/MC love). Did the game really need more grind?
Opened the hood of this great game and humbly closed again quite fast today. :) I got a vague idea however, layman's hypothesis or something, about the reason to those caps for slave's happiness and affection.
Perhaps, just perhaps, they exist to keep the game lively, guarantee some variation from day to day.
Descriptions of happenings seem to get triggered within relatively limited values of happiness and 'masterlove'. Stretching those limits or removing the caps might lead to monotonous game with less or none 'interactions', I imagine, OR need some different design.

I was irritated when those caps emerged and did my best to remove them. Unfortunately my best probably equals to skilled folks worst, so I remain waiting for nicer ways to treat my slave girls than just obnoxiously tinkering with the code.

Last edited:

GoblinLover01

Sep 22, 2020
Hi, is there some kind of cheat mode? I'm really not smart nor interested in strategy games, especially with dice roll combat. It's a really unique and interesting game but I'm only interested in the slave and sex mechanics

ZZZING

Nov 26, 2023
Hi, is there some kind of cheat mode? I'm really not smart nor interested in strategy games, especially with dice roll combat. It's a really unique and interesting game but I'm only interested in the slave and sex mechanics
This post highlights most of what you want.
I recommend just giving yourself high stats and a decent starting capital and then use the in-game systems to earn more money and do quests or other stuff.
So I was giving this game a go,
Did a few replays and didn't want to do the stat grind again, then one thing let to an other ...

now I have a pretty extensive cheat list, so I might as well share.
This is composed on game version: 0.8.2.2
As always, before you start cheating make a backup of your save, you might break stuff.

Press 'F12' go to the console tab, here is an tutorial and use the for item descriptions.

Besides money, all other values are set to 200, any of those can be changed to other WHOLE numbers, don't use decimals or floats. '10' is ok, '5.2' is not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other then that fun little game you got here GD-Studios, the setting/world feels very well flashed out and the writing is very well done. I can easily see this growing into a text based 'Elder Scrolls' like game. There is already an fair amount of stuff to do. so keep it up.

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
More than once I have commented that this is one of my three favorite games... In fact it is MY favorite game so I decided to make it part of my signature.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

GoblinLover01

Sep 22, 2020
This post highlights most of what you want.
I recommend just giving yourself high stats and a decent starting capital and then use the in-game systems to earn more money and do quests or other stuff.
Thanks, I just ended up using a save editor though

Kellnaved

Jul 2, 2019
Hi guys, I have a few question for the veterans of this game to assess if it makes sense FOR ME to invest a lot of time in this game.

1) It seems to me that this game has a serious amoun of "grind" in it. When I look at things like the investments in the Wiki. I need 10.000 Influence for the big ones and then it takes for example for the General Store (Redhaven) investment more than 200 days before I break even 70k investment / 350 profits a day IF their are no disruptions. I mean I like to take my time and not trying to speedrun the days / the game. So I am supposed to play for half a year until I have the reputation, then invest and then play for 1-2 years so that the investment actually pays of eventually? How much time is that in Real Life? 100 hours?

Is there actually - FUN - stuff to do in this game for this kind of insane amount of time?

2) The combat system. It seems to me combat is: Get the best Ranged NPC you can afford. Give them Rifles. Give them Armor. Klick on NPC. Fire at Enemy. Klick on NPC fire at Enemy. Klick on NPC fire at Enemy. Is there anything else to it? There are no Skills like "rapid fire" or "aim" or anything else right? Also no leveling up except for the ultra slow and boring you get +1 if you crit (1/20 chance). There also is no special equipment with stats or stealth or anything. Just generic equipment and autoattack. Right? Combat feels like a boring chore.

Does this get better / more interesting / more challenging later in the game SOMEHOW?

3) There isn´t a way to get plastic surgery for the girls or a mod that adds varity for the body types is there? ALL women in this game - it seems - are of the same body type: "petite". As someone who likes curves, big boobs and big asses there aren´t really any options for me, right?

4) Is there any purpose to gambling beyond the 3 games a day in the Tavern for a few hundred bucks in potential profits? Are there some high stackes games later? Anything? I took all options to max gambling in char creation but it seems I loose 3 out of 4 games and "progress" seems to again happen 1/20 games on a crit ...

caju

Oct 5, 2017
1) It seems to me that this game has a serious amoun of "grind" in it.

Is there actually - FUN - stuff to do in this game for this kind of insane amount of time?

2) The combat system.

Does this get better

3) As someone who likes curves, big boobs and big asses there aren´t really any options for me, right?

4) Is there any purpose to gambling
Same answer to all 4 questions.
It depends on you and how you choose to play.
If you want to grind, grind.
If you want battle, battle.
If you want to pimp, pimp.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes