mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I have explained how the plant works, is all.
It's still a nice place that allows you to train 2 skills simultaneously while also allowing you to get some merch on top.
I think it's a rather good deal. :whistle::coffee:
But again, you do you, i don't particularly care.
It is not a "nice place", it is a terrible place existing for roleplay only so you can experience the sheer horror of the lower classes.
Where you work in a toxic sweatshop causing you to lose stats and only get a pittance of money for your labor. Meant to encourage you to think "wow, I can't do it. I must go murder some bandits and take their stuff" instead of subjecting yourself to further suffering.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
5 points of anal for Juno. Results in this in the 8.0.01 public (and she's even -allegedly! - a Size Queen):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I tried everything I can think of to get a single point increase. Buttplugs aren't in yet. Bondage sex doesn't appear to give increase to associated type of sex, either in rough or normal mode. Not sure if there are any classes for it (I keep restarting all the time, heh), so kind of stuck in loop. Can't do anal without increasing anal points, but to increase anal points have to anal >.<
You are trying to go in dry. Ask her for vaginal sex first, give her 1 orgasm, then switch to anal.
Make sure you developed your sexual relationship somewhat first via vaginal orgasms before trying this.
temp.png

Every discreet sex act in which you switched from vaginal/oral into anal she will gain 1 skillpoint in anal sex skill.
When her anal sex skill is 15 you can start out with anal.

This trick also works for oral btw, as a lot of girls refuse and/or hate oral at first.

It is also a good idea to make sure they have at least 1 vaginal orgasm before making the switch. As they will not cum from oral/anal, and if you end up the sex scene with 0 orgasms given they will be unhappy with you.
But if you give them an orgasm before finishing in their ass/mouth then the sex will count as "successful" since they had an orgasm.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpikyHair

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
It is not a "nice place", it is a terrible place existing for roleplay only so you can experience the sheer horror of the lower classes.
Where you work in a toxic sweatshop causing you to lose stats and only get a pittance of money for your labor. Meant to encourage you to think "wow, I can't do it. I must go murder some bandits and take their stuff" instead of subjecting yourself to further suffering.
Ugh..
You only lose stats on anything other than the great assembly line, so long as you stick with the great assembly line you don't need to fear stat loss. You didn't even research the plant properly, yet you have the balls to preach to me about it. :rolleyes::coffee:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Ugh..
You only lose stats on anything other than the great assembly line, so long as you stick with the great assembly line you don't need to fear stat loss. You didn't even research the plant properly, yet you have the balls to preach to me about it. :rolleyes::coffee:
"only on everything but" is such a funny phrase.
Ok, fine, there is ONE thing you can do there where you don't lose stats. everything else in the toxic sweatshop makes you lose stats.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Debaser Pixie

Aug 23, 2019
Sadly, having GIGACOCK makes it impossible to have "request sex" session with a "too few points" slave. The only option is sex during bondage session, and I have yet to see any increase of proclivity toward that type of sex from it. So... unless I'm missing something, bigdong-blocked?

Basically, right now mongodick seems like a noob trap.
I assume there's a limited number of slave slots for that reason - so the potential for repetition is limited. Don't get me wrong - I like games that give options for playing how you like, but sometimes it might detrimental to the overall experience.

Lab Rats 2 does something like that with procgen combination of body type, skin color, faces, hair styles/colors, and the like, and the effects are... serviceable, but often rather off-putting. Could be just choice of pre-rendered faces, though.

The "unmentionable" Free Cities mod also has some (Daz, I think) renders with similar customizability lately. That ones are actually pretty nifty.

Personally, though, I found that as soon as I hit double-digit number of slaves in Free Cities they slowly lose their uniqueness and memorability, so the individual approach of MoR might work much better in that respect.

On an unrelated note, apparently the game wants me to play with SchizoJune:
I always play with a python, its not an issue if you have high manipulation and/or charm. Get the girl is questions status up for you by talking (i.e. complimenting and encouraging) while also taking actions like going to the diner and theatre. Always seduce instead of straight asking for sex, get her corruption up with the option when you cum. She will get addicted pretty quick. Remember: wine, dine THEN 69. :)

I broke Aria this way in about 7 days while her willpower was still over 100.

Last edited:
Reactions: Konstantinus

Debaser Pixie

Aug 23, 2019
5 points of anal for Juno. Results in this in the 8.0.01 public (and she's even -allegedly! - a Size Queen):

I tried everything I can think of to get a single point increase. Buttplugs aren't in yet. Bondage sex doesn't appear to give increase to associated type of sex, either in rough or normal mode. Not sure if there are any classes for it (I keep restarting all the time, heh), so kind of stuck in loop. Can't do anal without increasing anal points, but to increase anal points have to anal >.<
When starting with low anal affinity, seduce and corrupt first (use passionate when seducing). Once they have a high opinion of you and have about 20 corruption, buy the dildos and casually request bondage. Get her excited about it by using the rack first, and make her cum with less harsh methods, after a session or two shift to using the anal dildos on the smallest setting. Make sure her arousal is near 8 before you do, then easy does it. Once you start getting less response, shift to the medium dildo for anal, which will adapt her for anal. After that you can seduce her, get arousal high then go right to anal. Keep it gentle until her like of anal increases to her enjoying it (having a high manipulation will accelerate this). If you need to check her feelings on this, go to talk, ask her something, ask about sex and then anal. She will indicate her stance on things.

The general rule of thumb for getting away with anything you want to do is to increase love and corruption. Also, when both are decently high, you can take her for an assesment at the townhall, where she will get gang banged. Dont sell her, keep corrupting her, and after a few trips to the townhall she will start turning into a nympho and enjoy being used like a sex doll.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
When starting with low anal affinity, seduce and corrupt first (use passionate when seducing). Once they have a high opinion of you and have about 20 corruption, buy the dildos and casually request bondage. Get her excited about it by using the rack first, and make her cum with less harsh methods, after a session or two shift to using the anal dildos on the smallest setting. Make sure her arousal is near 8 before you do, then easy does it. Once you start getting less response, shift to the medium dildo for anal, which will adapt her for anal. After that you can seduce her, get arousal high then go right to anal. Keep it gentle until her like of anal increases to her enjoying it (having a high manipulation will accelerate this). If you need to check her feelings on this, go to talk, ask her something, ask about sex and then anal. She will indicate her stance on things.

The general rule of thumb for getting away with anything you want to do is to increase love and corruption. Also, when both are decently high, you can take her for an assesment at the townhall, where she will get gang banged. Dont sell her, keep corrupting her, and after a few trips to the townhall she will start turning into a nympho and enjoy being used like a sex doll.
Thank you for the great post. How do you reliably increase corruption? Some it seems it just starts going upwards on its own, like for Rebecca, but others it drops dramatically even if you raise it. Only on occasion am I able to generate a message that indicates I've raised corruption, usually by giving her the first orgasm in bondage, but not with every method.

Debaser Pixie

Aug 23, 2019
Thank you for the great post. How do you reliably increase corruption? Some it seems it just starts going upwards on its own, like for Rebecca, but others it drops dramatically even if you raise it. Only on occasion am I able to generate a message that indicates I've raised corruption, usually by giving her the first orgasm in bondage, but not with every method.
Yea bondage will do it unless they have the Vanilla trait, but there are a few problems with that route, especially if you don't want her to turn into a pain slut. The most reliable method, especially if you don't want to focus on BDSM, is to have sex and when you cum click on the "Focus" button. It will turn the focus from normal to degrading, which will increase corruption by at least one. There are a few girl traits that will help you with this, including "Size Queen" if you got a big or biggest cock, or "Oral Fixation" if you are going with the blowjob. Keep it gentle if you don't want to lower her Willpower, or if you are just breaking her in. There are a few slaves, like Piper that you can get from Devious Tools, that have a negative willpower and you can do anything you want to her though, again, upping your love from the slaves will let you get away with a lot more, especially with a decent (i.e. 50+) charm rating.

If you don't like her traits, make sure she is in the Household 1 slot, and in the Slaves tab, Overview, you have 25 free re-rolls for her traits. I usually save before hand, do a few rolls, and if I don't get a combination I like re-load then try again. With patience you can make sure you have resonable traits. Though, FYI, there are usually a few static traits that are part of a girls personality (i.e. Rebecca is always a bitch with a Malevolent trait, Michelle always has Daddy Issues). MoR does a decent job of similating actual progression in talking, convincing or otherwise slowly corrupting a girl in the way you want. Its easier to talk someone into something if they love you, wheras being a Sadist isn't the most productive path. Also the portrait changes for girls with corruption 40+ when they are naked as well, which is a neat feature.

Pro Tip: The greater the sexual experiences across the board (oral, anal, vaginal) and corruption, and the lower the willpower, the bigger the price you will get if you sell a slave. TownHall price will go up every time you evaluate by around $500-1000 depending on progression, but the Auction can vary. Though I totally broke Piper into a cum-slut (-15 willpower) and high curruption (40+) and got $30,000 at auction for her, so mileage varies.

Last edited:

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I have them purchased, just did not find any way to apply them. Could be I'm missing something, but neither bondage nor normal sex sessions seem to have an option for them. Dildos - yes, though only in "bondage" for some reason. Don't appear to increase associated sex skill, though, either :(
Thanks for reminding me of these, will keep my fingers crossed. Haven't purchased the chair yet due to its cost (I seriously need to stop restarting and actually start playing beyond first few days, heh), and didn't think of the hook because of the "painful application" description.

Still, would be nice if you could raise those points through some normal sex option. It's not like a guy's only choice is stuffing his prick - hell, if you're not going for a quickie, and she doesn't get off at least once before your pants drop, I consider that a wrong approach >.>
You are correct. You cannot use buttplugs in the current version, just like you cannot do more piercings or tattoos (and there are slots for those). Chair experience is forgettable and generally BDSM play will need a lot more gear and stuff to do with it. Hooks don't raise anal stats either. At the moment only, non-bondage sex improves sex stats (weird, especially with highly corrupted maso slaves who are somehow able to have multiple orgasms from whipping sessions alone and beam with glee when you bring them to the dungeon and 'threaten' to leave them there for days... weeks!), but with a gigadong and non functional buttplugs there is no way Jose I'm gonna let you put that monster in my rear hole. Tie me up first! I'll take it, and I might even like it, but I won't turn into a buttslut this way.

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Hardor

May 29, 2020
There's a reason why harems are separate living spaces. The word actually means 'forbidden (area)' ;)

Indeed, but forbidden to whom, the husband that has just offended his wives by simply existing, for everybody else, or is it just a warning/reminder for the husband that "whomever enters must all hope abandon". :p

Now that you mention it, I kinda wonder how I haven't before noticed the association of the word "harem" with the islamic/arabic common word "haram", even tho I have been aware of both... Exist and learn I guess.

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Sadly, having GIGACOCK makes it impossible to have "request sex" session with a "too few points" slave. The only option is sex during bondage session, and I have yet to see any increase of proclivity toward that type of sex from it. So... unless I'm missing something, bigdong-blocked?

Basically, right now mongodick seems like a noob trap.
I assume there's a limited number of slave slots for that reason - so the potential for repetition is limited. Don't get me wrong - I like games that give options for playing how you like, but sometimes it might detrimental to the overall experience.

Lab Rats 2 does something like that with procgen combination of body type, skin color, faces, hair styles/colors, and the like, and the effects are... serviceable, but often rather off-putting. Could be just choice of pre-rendered faces, though.

The "unmentionable" Free Cities mod also has some (Daz, I think) renders with similar customizability lately. That ones are actually pretty nifty.

Personally, though, I found that as soon as I hit double-digit number of slaves in Free Cities they slowly lose their uniqueness and memorability, so the individual approach of MoR might work much better in that respect.

On an unrelated note, apparently the game wants me to play with SchizoJune:

Considering how the number of slaves has been rising steadily from release to release, my guess would be that the number limit might have something to do with restrictions in the at the time current engine and perhaps with not having come out with totally clear vision of how the game concept will come out at the end. These kinds of things tend to live when the developer(s) get new ideas, learn new tricks in programming or simply get the engine to bend better into what they need it for.

Yup, it is true that the more you have characters, the less memorable they tend to be, but I am not too convinced that is necessarily a bad thing, simply different way to go. After all, the most memorable game character that comes to my mind is a sideshow-bob of a sidekick, Boo from Baldur's Gate I&II and she was hardly ever in a spotlight between the dozens of characters the games had, she simply made impression by the absurdity of the concept and thus stood out from all the great characters.

Reactions: johnysanchez01

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
my guess would be that the number limit might have something to do with restrictions in the at the time current engine
I think the concen is that currently each slave gets updated and tracked at each time tick, and that could lead to slowing down. I don't think that should be an issue with clean coding, but if it is a solution would be to only track annex slaves on day change.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Yup, it is true that the more you have characters, the less memorable they tend to be, but I am not too convinced that is necessarily a bad thing, simply different way to go. After all, the most memorable game character that comes to my mind is a sideshow-bob of a sidekick, Boo from Baldur's Gate I&II and she was hardly ever in a spotlight between the dozens of characters the games had, she simply made impression by the absurdity of the concept and thus stood out from all the great characters.
That depends on what this game wants to be: a slave trainer with RPG and economy elements, or RPG with economy and slave trainer elements or economy sim with slave training and trade as it's main business focus. We have had 'Jack online tails', a clear inspiration for this game's training element where you could only house two slaves at a time, if I'm not mistaken and they were handful.

On the other hand, we have FreeCities, where number of slaves can grow exponentially with no reasonable cap and when there are that many of them, you stop imagining them being living persons, even if slaves.

Both these games have their shortcomings and are unfinished projects... which is the the biggest problems with lewd game development I see around here. Incompleteness. I personally wouldn't mind playing a one slave trainer game (where you could customize your 'dummy' at the beginning for variety), but a game that has clear and complete rules and goals.

At this stage of development, a platoon of slaves will be a chore to maintain, as the time and stamina cost of interactions is all over the place. Have you noticed how a fucking session with one slave will take a good few hours, so by the time your finished it 2am and everyone's asleep? One MC will have a hard time keeping too many slaves in line just by individual contacts. And no automation is in sight. And personally, I wouldn't like this go to go in FreeCities direction, where you just plug them to milk suckers or leave them in Brothel/Club/Arcade and forget they ever existed after a while. Plus, there are no individual traits of any of these slave girls so far when it comes to interactions. The have identical bunch of lines to say, varying depending on their current stats not on who they are. What is the point of having to bind, fuck, reward or degrade numbers of the same girls, just with different rendered illustrations, if available?

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
That depends on what this game wants to be: a slave trainer with RPG and economy elements, or RPG with economy and slave trainer elements or economy sim with slave training and trade as it's main business focus. We have had 'Jack online tails', a clear inspiration for this game's training element where you could only house two slaves at a time, if I'm not mistaken and they were handful.

On the other hand, we have FreeCities, where number of slaves can grow exponentially with no reasonable cap and when there are that many of them, you stop imagining them being living persons, even if slaves.

Both these games have their shortcomings and are unfinished projects... which is the the biggest problems with lewd game development I see around here. Incompleteness. I personally wouldn't mind playing a one slave trainer game (where you could customize your 'dummy' at the beginning for variety), but a game that has clear and complete rules and goals.

At this stage of development, a platoon of slaves will be a chore to maintain, as the time and stamina cost of interactions is all over the place. Have you noticed how a fucking session with one slave will take a good few hours, so by the time your finished it 2am and everyone's asleep? One MC will have a hard time keeping too many slaves in line just by individual contacts. And no automation is in sight. And personally, I wouldn't like this go to go in FreeCities direction, where you just plug them to milk suckers or leave them in Brothel/Club/Arcade and forget they ever existed after a while. Plus, there are no individual traits of any of these slave girls so far when it comes to interactions. The have identical bunch of lines to say, varying depending on their current stats not on who they are. What is the point of having to bind, fuck, reward or degrade numbers of the same girls, just with different rendered illustrations, if available?
I've played, or more accurately putzed around with, 'Jack-o-Nine Tails', 'Free Cities' and another one somewhat similar called 'Strive to Alpha' and none of them did anything for me. One of those, I think it was 'Jack-o-Nine Tails' you could have unwanted slaves chopped up for food. Yuck! There's grimdark and then there's that, which I want no part of. The others I found as bland and uninteresting, I had no interest in learning the system as the worlds seemed empty and the slaves just shellls.

This guy here is a pretty good writer, also the slaves change behavior depending on their willpower and which attributes they have. They're not the same each game, nor for that matter every stage of the game and I really like that. More of that would be better in my view, but I think credit is due already for making them more interesting than any of the above games I tried.

I think in the long run there's going to be the chance to build up your house and become one of the utmost elite and deal with politics and explore some of the mysteries that have been hinted at like what happened when they were separated from Earth, just what is going on in the Mastersphere and just what is going on with the planet itself and where those abominations come from. I think there's a plotline here and those smoking hot strumpets are just a part of it. There's going to be a Game of Thrones type theme where you can try to establish a great house and solve mysteries.

Incidentally it occurred to me after I wrote my last long response to you that if you get irritated with some of the difficulties (especially with Bondage and whipping skills) that there's a setting you can use that gives you easier dice rolls. I think if you give Aria the most amount of money when you help her old crew you get that advantage with her. If the annoying failures bother you, just use that setting to play on. I know it was revealed not that long ago that something like 60% of Hearts of Iron IV (a WWII strategy game) players use the easiest setting. Some of the wags on the strat board were appalled of course, but who really cares? It's your free time, play the game whichever way you want, if obnoxious failures during combat or bondage sessions irritate the hell out of you then use the setting that makes you happiest playing the game.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
This guy here is a pretty good writer, also the slaves change behavior depending on their willpower and which attributes they have.
Yes, but like I said, this is stat based, not character based. A -17 willpower +45 corruption Michelle will be saying the same depraved, devoted and cumslutty lines as a -17 willpower +45 corruption Juno or Piper.

I think in the long run there's going to be the chance to build up....
And this is exactly the problem I see with lewd games development. Overly-ambitious long-run projects that run aground after a few years at ver. 0.[insert any number]. Why not build something smaller in scale which works from start to finish instead of endless, escapist world-building or granting paying subscriber's wishes?

There's going to be a Game of Thrones type theme
This is not the most fortunate ideal example. Regardless of whether you're referring to a promising TV adaptation show which ended in a trainwreck of season finale or the original 'Song of Fire and Ice' saga which is an ever-ending story, with the first instalment published back in 1996

Incidentally it occurred to me after I wrote my last long response to you that if you get irritated with some of the difficulties (especially with Bondage and whipping skills) that there's a setting you can use that gives you easier dice rolls.
Yes, there is option to make RGN gods less malevolent. You still have to roll dice most of the time, though. Which is not an ideal way to play an epic game, with zillions of dedicated slaves, great manorial estates and exciting mysteries to solve. Why not implement features which are less reliant on chance, so your trainings don't feel random the way they do now? Can you imagine a gym advertising themselves 'work out with us and you have less than 10% chance to improve whatever you want to improve by 1 point on a scale of ... we don't really know?' Perhaps these things should be addressed first before the dev moves on with the long-run superimmersive story? Perhaps they could tidy up the menus and access to certain actions, because it's all over the place now. What is the reason behind accessing books found during exploration through a separate 'library' button, while your other reading materials have to be found in 'training/advanced training' menu? Not to mention noticeable miscalculations, which lower corruption instead of raising it. Just get Juno's corruption to over 40 and successfully whip her and see what happens. +1 to corruption or -1 to corruption... Strike 1 (success!) Juno: 'Ooooh! Yes, yes!' (+ Arousal, - Corruption); strike 2 (success) 'She's almost unconscious but you can still notice aroused shivers and lustful moans coming from her. (+ Arousal; + Corruption). Strike 3 (success) Juno: Yeees! Again! (+ Arousal; orgasm; + Affection; Corruption - no changes). 10 strikes = 20 minutes while in bondage. 1 strike = 12 minutes while sucking cock in non-bondage scene....

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Yes, but like I said, this is stat based, not character based. A -17 willpower +45 corruption Michelle will be saying the same depraved, devoted and cumslutty lines as a -17 willpower +45 corruption Juno or Piper.
Well, yes, at that point you've overcome their will and character and they're behaving like the dutiful cumsluts you've trained them to be. Currently all my girls are at that level, set by advocates Juno and Rebecca, in anticipation of Aria's arrival. After she's been broken I'll allow it to rise again as I prefer them with more personality personally, but I do find it easier to get them started by lowering their will (which I do know how to do) as I've not yet mastered how to raise their corruption. I got one really good tip recently so maybe next time I can do it differently.

And this is exactly the problem I see with lewd games development. Overly-ambitious long-run projects that run aground after a few years at ver. 0.[insert any number]. Why not build something smaller in scale which works from start to finish instead of endless, escapist world-building or granting paying subscriber's wishes?
I'm impressed that there's so many different projects out there with such ambition.

This is not the most fortunate ideal example. Regardless of whether you're referring to a promising TV adaptation show which ended in a trainwreck of season finale or the original 'Song of Fire and Ice' saga which is an ever-ending story, with the first instalment published back in 1996
Do you mean the most successful television project of all time that owned the Emmy Awards, became a cultural phenomenon and whose prequel just broke all streaming records for viewership for new show? The fact the Twitter Mob hated the ending doesn't mean the whole experience amounts to nought, at least if numbers and critical acclaim amount to anything. As for Twitter (and the like) I see it as a 'take, twittered by an idiot, full of sound and fury, in the end signifying nothing.'

I think the problem lies with GRRM, who in 2005 when he published "A Feast for the Crows" as an endnote claimed it took longer for that book (previous installments were published circa 1996, 1998 and 2001) because he'd ended up writing two books and the fifth book would be published the following summer. It was spring of 2006 that D&D talked to GRRM and bought the rights, with the expectation that the fifth book would be coming out later that year. It finally came out in 2011 and nothing more has been published in the main saga since. It may well never come out, GRRM can't solve the meaning of life riddle or the (real) game of thrones either and so many seem to expect him to. At any rate even unfinished it's still an awesome accomplishment in my view and added to our shared tapestry of lore.

Yes, there is option to make RGN gods less malevolent. You still have to roll dice most of the time, though. Which is not an ideal way to play an epic game, with zillions of dedicated slaves, great manorial estates and exciting mysteries to solve. Why not implement features which are less reliant on chance, so your trainings don't feel random the way they do now? Can you imagine a gym advertising themselves 'work out with us and you have less than 10% chance to improve whatever you want to improve by 1 point on a scale of ... we don't really know?' Perhaps these things should be addressed first before the dev moves on with the long-run superimmersive story? Perhaps they could tidy up the menus and access to certain actions, because it's all over the place now. What is the reason behind accessing books found during exploration through a separate 'library' button, while your other reading materials have to be found in 'training/advanced training' menu? Not to mention noticeable miscalculations, which lower corruption instead of raising it. Just get Juno's corruption to over 40 and successfully whip her and see what happens. +1 to corruption or -1 to corruption... Strike 1 (success!) Juno: 'Ooooh! Yes, yes!' (+ Arousal, - Corruption); strike 2 (success) 'She's almost unconscious but you can still notice aroused shivers and lustful moans coming from her. (+ Arousal; + Corruption). Strike 3 (success) Juno: Yeees! Again! (+ Arousal; orgasm; + Affection; Corruption - no changes). 10 strikes = 20 minutes while in bondage. 1 strike = 12 minutes while sucking cock in non-bondage scene....
I think the UI needs some work as well, I had my own issues with it trying to learn it as a new player. Very frustrating at times. However once you do get it down it's a lot easier to manage, even though I still go into my library sometimes to find my skill books.

As for trying to take RNG out of games, well, good luck with that. That's simply not likely to happen soon no matter how many people bemoan the RN-Jesus. Chess is beloved by many players and I loved it too as a child, I was a city chess champion as a kid, but once I discovered war and RPG systems I lost all interest. Chess is a very simple game at its base where the pieces always do what they're supposed to and there's no having to deal with unexpected failures, I found it much less interesting than a RNG game where having to allow for and plan for misfortune was also a part of the strategy of the game.

Last edited:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I think the concen is that currently each slave gets updated and tracked at each time tick, and that could lead to slowing down. I don't think that should be an issue with clean coding, but if it is a solution would be to only track annex slaves on day change.
Actually Hardor is sadly right. The limitation in number is because GrimDark at the start whas alien to the idea, that people want to keep slaves. Then he got full broadside of "Can we get more Slave Space" and now he is frantically testing the game on hard limit if the engine is capable of running arround with more slaves in storage as how he laid the fundament you can not just add more room. When it shows the game can handle 2 more slaves, it will be increased with next patch for another two. That continues until he sees the patch makes things go slower. Then he will look through what causes the delay and if it can be solved.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Hardor

May 29, 2020

I agree, it is a real problem of the lewd games industry that the devs take on too much work with too wide games that bloat too much on the way and then they never become finished and many times actually become worse from some point onward, when they tend to get broken or unfinished content and features, instead of keeping it limited.

On the game side, I personally don't have anything against slave trainers, but they really aren't my thing either. I mostly like RPGs, management games and life sims, so naturally that is the route I mainly wish MoR to take also.

Yeah, much of the features are still on development and thus quite unbalanced, so I have been for some time mainly on wait-pattern to wait until most of the kinks have been carved to more finished state. I haven't even dared to try the FreeCities Origins, as the version numbering has been quite low and I have kinda learned to fear low version numbering on lewd games, as they usually are more about proof of concept than anything that would be actually nice to play or if they are nice, they will just stop like to a wall and make you even more disappointed.

I do really hope MoR becomes finished, as thus far I have really liked it.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I agree, it is a real problem of the lewd games industry that the devs take on too much work with too wide games that bloat too much on the way and then they never become finished and many times actually become worse from some point onward, when they tend to get broken or unfinished content and features, instead of keeping it limited.

On the game side, I personally don't have anything against slave trainers, but they really aren't my thing either. I mostly like RPGs, management games and life sims, so naturally that is the route I mainly wish MoR to take also.

Yeah, much of the features are still on development and thus quite unbalanced, so I have been for some time mainly on wait-pattern to wait until most of the kinks have been carved to more finished state. I haven't even dared to try the FreeCities Origins, as the version numbering has been quite low and I have kinda learned to fear low version numbering on lewd games, as they usually are more about proof of concept than anything that would be actually nice to play or if they are nice, they will just stop like to a wall and make you even more disappointed.

I do really hope MoR becomes finished, as thus far I have really liked it.
Well then hop in for a LOOOOOONG ride. Because Eric Barone took three years for Stardew Valley and GrimDark want to do next Morrowind.

4.50 star(s) 116 Votes