Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
1. you should set difficulty to 1d100. this gives you the highest chance of a crit (5%). on a crit success you gain +1 to the relevant skill, usually. (there are exceptions)
2. I just wouldn't bother with stealth until a proper training method is added to the game.
3. Usually rolls involve a combination of skills and stats. you might want to just train dex instead of stealth and hope that whatever use you have for stealth applies
4. aside from 1 tutorial quest, I can't really think of a use for stealth right now. So that goes right back to waiting on stealth until a future update
I've not done it yet, but I think you can work at the assembly plant and steal using stealth.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I've not done it yet, but I think you can work at the assembly plant and steal using stealth.
yes, I was arguing against using that method to grind stealth stat (as people have suggested it as a method of raising stealth).
Its not really useful in any way to steal in the plant, because working at the assembly plant sucks. it literally drains away your hard earned stats via how literally toxic it is. And the pay is crap

Reactions: Gunner Rey

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
We haven't seen too many of those big lizards or other mega fauna yet. Successfully sneaking up on them could change the course of hunt a good deal, I imagine. :sleep:.....:eek:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
We haven't seen too many of those big lizards or other mega fauna yet. Successfully sneaking up on them could change the course of hunt a good deal, I imagine. :sleep:.....:eek:
Not implemented. again I am not saying stealth will always be useless, I am saying don't torture useless inefficiently grinding it now
when the game is updated to make stealth useful it will also include a way to train it.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Yes you can.
Leveling stealth at the plant is hard but doable, and you also get merch and can level charm at the same time.
3 pigeons with one stone basically. :whistle::coffee:
Only buy backpack from general shop, if i remember right it makes you less likely to be kicked from the plant if you fail steal roll.
Or maybe more likely to succeed at stealing. Either way, good stuff.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Yes you can.
Leveling stealth at the plant is hard but doable, and you also get merch and can level charm at the same time.
3 pigeons with one stone basically. :whistle::coffee:
vastly better idea to get merch from killing bandits
and you can level charm by just interacting with your slavegirls instead

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Actually, there is. When having non bondage sex with the girls, they will gain 1 point of 'disposition' towards a sex act (penetration-wise) which will make her cum. Anal orgasm = +1 anal; orgasm when sucking cock = +1 to Oral and +1 to Oral Fixation (whatever that means)....
Sadly, having GIGACOCK makes it impossible to have "request sex" session with a "too few points" slave. The only option is sex during bondage session, and I have yet to see any increase of proclivity toward that type of sex from it. So... unless I'm missing something, bigdong-blocked?

Basically, right now mongodick seems like a noob trap.
How does that relate to the problem of eternally having too few slave slots? Still, that would be neat indeed...
I assume there's a limited number of slave slots for that reason - so the potential for repetition is limited. Don't get me wrong - I like games that give options for playing how you like, but sometimes it might detrimental to the overall experience.

Lab Rats 2 does something like that with procgen combination of body type, skin color, faces, hair styles/colors, and the like, and the effects are... serviceable, but often rather off-putting. Could be just choice of pre-rendered faces, though.

The "unmentionable" Free Cities mod also has some (Daz, I think) renders with similar customizability lately. That ones are actually pretty nifty.

Personally, though, I found that as soon as I hit double-digit number of slaves in Free Cities they slowly lose their uniqueness and memorability, so the individual approach of MoR might work much better in that respect.

On an unrelated note, apparently the game wants me to play with SchizoJune:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
You are free to do just that if you think it's a better idea, i'm not forcing anyone. :whistle::coffee:
You are though giving advice to a new player without qualifying it with any warnings.
Then they spend an hour torturing themselves in the game by doing it before rage quitting.
So I am adding the disclaimers and warnings you forgot to include that warn off players from engaging in self harm.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
You are though giving advice to a new player without qualifying it with any warnings.
I have explained how the plant works, is all.
It's still a nice place that allows you to train 2 skills simultaneously while also allowing you to get some merch on top.
I think it's a rather good deal. :whistle::coffee:
But again, you do you, i don't particularly care.

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
I never had this problem
also what do you even mean by "too few points"?
5 points of anal for Juno. Results in this in the 8.0.01 public (and she's even -allegedly! - a Size Queen):

I tried everything I can think of to get a single point increase. Buttplugs aren't in yet. Bondage sex doesn't appear to give increase to associated type of sex, either in rough or normal mode. Not sure if there are any classes for it (I keep restarting all the time, heh), so kind of stuck in loop. Can't do anal without increasing anal points, but to increase anal points have to anal >.<

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I tried everything I can think of to get a single point increase. Buttplugs aren't in yet. Bondage sex doesn't appear to give increase to associated type of sex, either in rough or normal mode. Not sure if there are any classes for it (I keep restarting all the time, heh), so kind of stuck in loop. Can't do anal without increasing anal points, but to increase anal points have to anal >.<
Are you sure that they're not in yet? 1.png
Also, maybe this one can help:
2.png
Or this one:
3.png

(Click on pics to see larger version.)

Last edited:

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
First off, this is an amazing game with great potential. Thank you for it.

My biggest problem is that there are is not enough room in the annex for the slaves. At the moment there is just enough space for all of the quest ones. Since the game is still in development, one does not know which slaves could be sold without missing out on upcoming quest content. I think just two more spots would be perfect.

Another suggestion would be to finish the graphics on the current permanent slaves before coming out with new ones. There is little incentive to buy some of the current slaves, if their renderings are mostly incomplete.

Thank you again and keep up the good work.
Grim is working on adding someone help with rendering

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Are you sure that they're not in yet? View attachment 2017114
I have them purchased, just did not find any way to apply them. Could be I'm missing something, but neither bondage nor normal sex sessions seem to have an option for them. Dildos - yes, though only in "bondage" for some reason. Don't appear to increase associated sex skill, though, either :(
Also, maybe this one can help:
Thanks for reminding me of these, will keep my fingers crossed. Haven't purchased the chair yet due to its cost (I seriously need to stop restarting and actually start playing beyond first few days, heh), and didn't think of the hook because of the "painful application" description.

Still, would be nice if you could raise those points through some normal sex option. It's not like a guy's only choice is stuffing his prick - hell, if you're not going for a quickie, and she doesn't get off at least once before your pants drop, I consider that a wrong approach >.>

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I have them purchased, just did not find any way to apply them. Could be I'm missing something, but neither bondage nor normal sex sessions seem to have an option for them. Dildos - yes, though only in "bondage" for some reason. Don't appear to increase associated sex skill, though, either :(
I see. Could be yes.
I haven't actually bothered to check whether i can stick them in... yet. :sneaky::coffee:
Thanks for reminding me of these, will keep my fingers crossed. Haven't purchased the chair yet due to its cost (I seriously need to stop restarting and actually start playing beyond first few days, heh), and didn't think of the hook because of the "painful application" description.
When you leave them on the chair make sure you feed them every day and watch their stamina closely, let them out when stamina is very low to restore it. As for "painful applications" well, if it serves your purposes, then who cares right? :whistle::coffee:
Also there is the rack option, i tried on Mai-Lynn and my giant dong fits in her ass just fine.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
So i checked the anal dildo options on Mai-Lynn and:

1.png

Failed all rolls when i tried the medium one, predictably, too low bondage skill. :giggle::coffee:

Small one sometimes succeeds but also requires a lot of bondage skill:

2.png

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
As for "painful applications" well, if it serves your purposes, then who cares right? :whistle::coffee:
I'll have you know, sirrah, I do. Now pray excuse me, I must hurry to my faithful steed post-haste, for I hear the maiden cries of help from over yonder!
Small one sometimes succeeds but also requires a lot of bondage skill
I don't know if it's my RNG, but I've never seen that option raise sex points on successful use.

I mean, buttplugs are already slotted for .02. Still, at the risk of redundancy, it'd be nice to have a way of increasing sex points in some "non-dicky" way in addition to them.

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I don't know if it's my RNG, but I've never seen that option raise sex points on successful use.
Maybe it needs a crit, provided Grim integrated this crit idea i suggested way back, where if i remember right, i basically suggested that all actions and jobs should be able to crit. Oh well, just wait for 0.2 then. :giggle::coffee:

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
5 points of anal for Juno. Results in this in the 8.0.01 public (and she's even -allegedly! - a Size Queen):

Hmm...I know some more experienced players are using the mongo-dong, I see the glowing red phallus on their screenshots when they post them. Have you tried getting her all hot and bothered during oral sex and fingering her ass? Then 'change position' to Anal and if you have her all loving she never seems to be able to say no, you can beat the roll by a hundred points (or more!) I've noticed.

Reactions: SpikyHair
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes