Leks Darkmind

Jul 10, 2022
am I the only one to get problem with slaves generation in
<<set _surname to either(
"Voit",

yes. comma should be removed. that's like line 247k

Maxwell404

Mar 10, 2018
Add / Remove followers via drag and drop is now fully implemented and working exactly as expected in the mod.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: And now it also supports moving around tiny avatars to any slot. If target is populated by someone else then they simply trade places with eachother.
Sorry if there was already a guide somewhere but how do you install the mod and get it working?

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Are there any plans for more midgame/stylized armors? I really like the Highwayman outfit with the duster and the coilgun and kind of wish I could wear something similar.

Reactions: chaosiv

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Like, local news, world news or maybe sports? :whistle:

(Spill it, you!!!) ;)
I'm guessing it is this from discord:
Version 0.8.3.3 (A3) has been released (Nobility+, Tier3+)! This final Alpha version of 0833 features Valerie Borsow's acquisition and character quest (Discord poll winner). You can also try out the new random captives market at Kymanto Hall, which offers one scripted random male with the new Berserker trait.

Or it could be that I'm now even closer to completing the mod ;)

OneMoreZoner

May 23, 2022
Version 0.8.3.3 (A3) has been released (Nobility+, Tier3+)! This final Alpha version of 0833 features Valerie Borsow's acquisition and character quest (Discord poll winner). You can also try out the new random captives market at Kymanto Hall, which offers one scripted random male with the new Berserker trait.

Thanks for the news and thanks for the mod.
It looks awesome and is very useful.
Please add version numbers as I'm losing count :D

Really looking forward to its final form.

Last edited:

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021

I thought it was going to be that the public patch was releasing :/ though I will say you have put alot of work into this mod. gj

Mar 5, 2024

There is at least one functionality missing from your mod (granted that functionality will be useless, after grimdark does change a certain feature, which he will after he notices the feature, but considering the current wiki concerning the bugfixes for the next version, he has not discovered that feature yet). You see npcs are best trained in the dojo, if they are below a certain current health value or if they have 0 stamina left - npcs which fit these criteria will always successfully train in the dojo. Ranged skills of 999, melee of 999, dex/strength of 999+ are thus possible for any and all npcs (regardless of body type).

agitatedturk

May 10, 2022
There is at least one functionality missing from your mod (granted that functionality will be useless, after grimdark does change a certain feature, which he will after he notices the feature, but considering the current wiki concerning the bugfixes for the next version, he has not discovered that feature yet). You see npcs are best trained in the dojo, if they are below a certain current health value or if they have 0 stamina left - npcs which fit these criteria will always successfully train in the dojo. Ranged skills of 999, melee of 999, dex/strength of 999+ are thus possible for any and all npcs (regardless of body type).
You seem to like finding and divulging emergent features in this game. Can you share with us any interesting features that you've found IRL? I bet there's something.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
That doesn't really sound like a problem.

The general idea is that the mod should do the same things as I would do, but with less effort.

And I typically try to avoid exploiting bugs. Emphasis on try to :)

On the topic of bugs, I am however considering to add a bugfix in the form of an automatic daycount and status bar clock sync function.

Doing that via the mod actually seems easier than trying to eliminate any possible source for mismatch in the game code.

Skelletonike

Feb 9, 2019
I've been playing this for a while on PC and wanted to give it a try on the Steam Deck just for fun.
When I tried running the html, like I normally do on Windows, all I get is a black screen with missing images.

Any idea what could be causing that? I tried several browsers but the issue seemed to remain so I just gave up.

Mar 5, 2024
That doesn't really sound like a problem.

The general idea is that the mod should do the same things as I would do, but with less effort.

And I typically try to avoid exploiting bugs. Emphasis on try to :)

On the topic of bugs, I am however considering to add a bugfix in the form of an automatic daycount and status bar clock sync function.

Doing that via the mod actually seems easier than trying to eliminate any possible source for mismatch in the game code.
I did look through the code some versions back. The mismatch that I did find, was fixed afterwards (and I did look at all occurances which did change $daycount and reset the time). There are currently only two sources of unsynced daycount and "status bar clock", one of them can happen due to "midnight calculations" and is easily fixable via code (just setting the daycount variable to 1 and not adjusting the "status bar clock", when status bar clock does not show 00:06 or 0:06 am, was/is just a bad idea). The other case can happen on ingame dates which match the dates (in real life), where the clock is adjusted by 1 hour (due to changing to summertime/wintertime), but only if the "country settings" (of the OS or browser) match a country, where the clock is advanced (set back) each year. In that case the desynchronizing usually happens in the early morning (ie. about 2:00am or 02:00). And then I see that you want to make it easy - with that clock synchronizing feature - to exploit a certain feature, at least if for the synchronisation not the daycount variable is adjusted but the displayed clock time.

And then things are only bugusing, if something is declared a bug (usually when it gets fixed and thus is mentioned in the "bugfixes"), there is usually no way for me to know, that some behaviour/feature is not a feature, but a bug (only exception are cases, which raise a "Sugarcube" or html or javascript error message, as that are clearly bugs).

You seem to like finding and divulging emergent features in this game. Can you share with us any interesting features that you've found IRL? I bet there's something.
I might give a feature list again, after I have seen what has been done in v8.33. Currently there are still quiet a few features I did post sometime back, which are still in the game, eventhough I am pretty sure, that most would not consider these game behaviours as features. However most of my posts, where I did mention such features, are not longer to be found (as I did delete the posts). And then I might consider myself to be quiet proficient (and experienced) in finding unintended game behaviours (or by the developers unintended game features) in computer games.

4.50 star(s) 116 Votes