Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
The published versions are usualy the last stable "enhanced" versions. Updates are timed nearly monthly. There are no features missing but the beta testings an very new develop since last public published. In different to other developements, there are no hidden special versions for the supporters (beside one additional scripted slave, need some additional pics). Supporters just get the monthly new releases a few weeks/days earlier then the public.

So: The answer is "No", as you'll not find a hidden "enhanced" version.
He probably means the MoR Enhanced start for character creation.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
This is where you find the latest version of the Automation mod, which is originally based on alochas auto trainer mod.

It is currently experimental and you are recommended to make a backup save to disk before playing with the mod.
(It is now actually tested quite a lot and it seems quite harmless, but you should still consider above)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last updated: 2024-06-29

Last edited:

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
I can't solve mystery of decrypted notes "Where three old masters stand
seeking harbor in moon-lit land..." that you get in 2nd rumor from Divine Juices. I tried going to Docks after dark, but didn't see anything.
I've read something that you also get notes from The Goonies quest (Rosita Ice from Fury tavern), but I don't have second notes in library although I vaguely remember picking them up during that quest.
Anyway, any help how to process is appreciated.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I can't solve mystery of decrypted notes "Where three old masters stand
seeking harbor in moon-lit land..." that you get in 2nd rumor from Divine Juices. I tried going to Docks after dark, but didn't see anything.
I've read something that you also get notes from The Goonies quest (Rosita Ice from Fury tavern), but I don't have second notes in library although I vaguely remember picking them up during that quest.
Anyway, any help how to process is appreciated.

Reactions: Gunner Rey and Daba

Moisthammer

Jan 10, 2022
People keep telling me that there is no real difference between paid and free.
I guess they all lied. ;)
Honestly, I think the expanded character creation process allows for more individual choices to help define your character. I also love the Masters of Raana story, so the additional background quests helped filled some necessary plot holes.

Reactions: cuchulin

Genie

Mar 24, 2018
In case anyone wants to try the latest modified version of alochas auto trainer mod, you can download and extract the content of mor_automation_mod.zip to same location as start_game.html.

It is completely harmless and doesn't replace any files, so you can just delete them if you want to uninstall the mod.
Existing and future saves are also completely unaffected by it, so you can play with the mod, save game and later uninstall and play without mod if wanted.

Thanks for this. A real time saver.

I made some edition to "Talk" button and now it lowers Willpower of Selected slave upto 7 and increase affection and happiness too. Helps with quickly breaking and selling slaves. I can share if someone wants.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Thanks for this. A real time saver.

I made some edition to "Talk" button and now it lowers Willpower of Selected slave upto 7 and increase affection and happiness too. Helps with quickly breaking and selling slaves. I can share if someone wants.
I have done quite a lot of changes under the hood since then and I'm currently focusing on additional functions to make it more dynamic.

One of the new features is that the slave interaction buttons (click on slave name to interact) are replaced with NPC Page shortcuts instead. From there it is easy enough to just select a slave via game gui instead of looking for the name in a list of buttons.

Next up is to make it easy to make all npc interaction buttons assume that the interaction target is the npc, which mc is currently interacting with, or all followers (or sometimes only the first follower) in case of not interacting with anyone.

For sure, I would be happy to see the new talk code that you have created. At the very minimum, I might find it inspirational.

Genie

Mar 24, 2018
I have done quite a lot of changes under the hood since then and I'm currently focusing on additional functions to make it more dynamic.

One of the new features is that the slave interaction buttons (click on slave name to interact) are replaced with NPC Page shortcuts instead. From there it is easy enough to just select a slave via game gui instead of looking for the name in a list of buttons.

Next up is to make it easy to make all npc interaction buttons assume that the interaction target is the npc, which mc is currently interacting with, or all followers (or sometimes only the first follower) in case of not interacting with anyone.

For sure, I would be happy to see the new talk code that you have created. At the very minimum, I might find it inspirational.
Sounds great. Those 1-8 npc shortcuts are taking too much space, I fidel around with making the menu scrollable or give it tags but the code is beyond my level.

I changed talk to two types.
Talk low wp
Talk all low willpower.
Talk positive
Talk all positive.

This makes it easy, at least for me to divide the npcs into trainable sell slaves and general ones.
Will share the code later when I am on pc.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
People keep telling me that there is no real difference between paid and free.
I guess they all lied. ;)
It is nice for roleplay or minmaxing. Or both. Most people are not really one or the other but a gradient. You hit stat points you might never be able to without those 750 points or cheating. Not enough to make a massive difference gameplay-wise other than making your early game much much easier. But if you want to roleplay as a suave superhuman Adonis, well MoR Enhanced has a trait with that name (its just bonus stats though) and the ability to get a 130 Copulation and Charm from character creation point buy. Does 134 max copulation vs 94 max copulation matter? Eh, maybe? If you want to roleplay though, your player character is ~30% less sex god than he could be.

Last edited:

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Sounds great. Those 1-8 npc shortcuts are taking too much space, I fidel around with making the menu scrollable or give it tags but the code is beyond my level.

I changed talk to two types.
Talk low wp
Talk all low willpower.
Talk positive
Talk all positive.

This makes it easy, at least for me to divide the npcs into trainable sell slaves and general ones.
Will share the code later when I am on pc.
I would recommend waiting until I have completed some more work, before making too many changes.

As I mentioned before, I'm currently reworking existing functions and adding new helper functions to make it is much easier to do things dynamically.

More specificially, I'm currently testing a new little function which takes GirlId as input and automagically goes to his / her interaction screen. It can then be used in code like this: InteractWithId(followerId(1)).

(And yes, I am aware that next game version will contain follower groups functionality and that I may end up having to rethink the concept, but I'll cross that bridge when I reach it)

Regarding running out of space for all the buttons, I think the proper solution is to give some of them a sub menu.
Like this: Train --> Stamina, Strength, ranged, etc.

But that part I'm saving for absolutely last. Mostly because I suck at everything related to CSS and web design, but also because it is easier to make a good design when the requirements are well known (is there a need for 50 buttons or 200 and how exactly are they related to each other?)

Short term, I will just shrink the buttons to fit on screen, until they are soo small that there is no choice but to do it better.
Another possibility is to go back to the original design with buttons on both sides of the screen... But I'm hoping to avoid that.

Last edited:

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
How to trigger bud quest,i'm having dinner with him 1to1 for 3 days and mf cant spit it out. Any relationship requirement? Wiki is too vague to be useful. The moment i solve quest related to him i'm gonna dump his sorry arse for good!
Also anyone know how to decipher rosita related puzzle. My character is 76 int and got two pieces of puzzle but cant see a way to decipher!

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
How to trigger bud quest,i'm having dinner with him 1to1 for 3 days and mf cant spit it out. Any relationship requirement? Wiki is too vague to be useful. The moment i solve quest related to him i'm gonna dump his sorry arse for good!
Also anyone know how to decipher rosita related puzzle. My character is 76 int and got two pieces of puzzle but cant see a way to decipher!
I think there's an RNG component for it so you could try using F5 if you're looking to get it quickly. I've gotten it on day 1 before so there's really no requirement. I'm not sure if it matters what food/drink options you pick. I think I picked fairly cheap options when i did it.

As for the Rosita puzzle check my spoiler post above if you want the solution to that.

Genie

Mar 24, 2018
I would recommend waiting until I have completed some more work, before making too many changes.

As I mentioned before, I'm currently reworking existing functions and adding new helper functions to make it is much easier to do things dynamically.

More specificially, I'm currently testing a new little function which takes GirlId as input and automagically goes to his / her interaction screen. It can then be used in code like this: InteractWithId(followerId(1)).

(And yes, I am aware that next game version will contain follower groups functionality and that I may end up having to rethink the concept, but I'll cross that bridge when I reach it)

Regarding running out of space for all the buttons, I think the proper solution is to give some of them a sub menu.
Like this: Train --> Stamina, Strength, ranged, etc.

But that part I'm saving for absolutely last. Mostly because I suck at everything related to CSS and web design, but also because it is easier to make a good design when the requirements are well known (is there a need for 50 buttons or 200 and how exactly are they related to each other?)

Short term, I will just shrink the buttons to fit on screen, until they are soo small that there is no choice but to do it better.
Another possibility is to go back to the original design with buttons on both sides of the screen... But I'm hoping to avoid that.

I did tried the sub menu and they somewhat works but I cannot align them properly without it messing the rest of buttons. So the best solution right now for me is to remove 1-8 entirely as I dont use them much and replace it with NPC menu like you did.
I would probably not touch it further and wait for your changes as the rest of the changes are too advanced for me.

*Updated files with 2 options for quick talking for positive affinity and low will power options.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
I did tried the sub menu and they somewhat works but I cannot align them properly without it messing the rest of buttons. So the best solution right now for me is to remove 1-8 entirely as I dont use them much and replace it with NPC menu like you did.
I would probably not touch it further and wait for your changes as the rest of the changes are too advanced for me.

*Updated files with 2 options for quick talking for positive affinity and low will power options.
Thanks.

I'm mostly done with the new helper functions. So, I will likely edit the previous post with an updated version tonight or tomorrow.

With the new functions, it should be much simpler and straight forward to use the sugarcube game functions.

It is now for example very simple to get the GirlId of any follower and to identify on which page and exact slot she is located and to interact with her.

But more importantly it also makes it possible to check stats of an NPC, before interacting, to avoid unnecessary interactions.

Simple example of that would be that I can set an arousal limit at which sex actions will be aborted... And if the girl is already below that limit then she can be skipped and mc can move on directly to next girl without even looking at the cranky one.

But here comes the tricky part. There are countless of variables for most interactions, so it is very difficult to account for all of them... and in reality no player would be able to do so, since they are mostly hidden in the game code. And on top of that players could have different ideas of what a proper grinding routine looks like.

Worst example of that is likely the eduction... Where the code just goes on and on adding and subtracting values that will ultimately affect the chance of successful training and other things.

In the end I decided that it is not really relevant to check all of it and could basically be boiled down to below relevant parameters:
Code:
var maxEducationAttempts = 3  //Set to 1 to disable repeated education attempts
var onlyEducateBeforeThisTime = 165  //Education attempts are only started before this time (199 = 19:54, 155 = 15:30, 190 is max)
var alwaysNakedEducation = false  //If true then npc is always naked during education. If false then only submissive npc is naked during education
var affectionLimitEducation = 75  //MC will not use discipline for npc with less than this affection during education. Set to -1000 to always use discipline
And this is of course also how I want to approach talking and sex interactions... I need to figure out what the relevant grinding actions are and then set some relevant critieras for when to do or not do them.

So, if you want to help, giving some thought on that subject, would be very helpful.

Like for example:
Auto foreplay
Scope: Single girl when interacting with someone, otherwise all followers, otherwise if no followers then all possible npcs on current page.
Alteranate between caressing and kissing.
Automatically stop when arousal reaches 30 (configurable)
Automatically stop at 23:30 (configurable)
Abort if arousal below -1 (configurable)
Abort if girl stamina below 3 (configurable)
Should include dominating girl when arousal >= 7 (configurable)

Or like this:
Talk positive
Automatically stop at 23:30 (configurable)
Encourage if bla bla bla
Compliment intelligence twice if bla bla bla
Otherwise compliment beauty twice if bla bla bla
Talk normally about sex type x if bla bla bla
Talk dominantly about sex if bla bla bla

Edit:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 116 Votes