Sep 6, 2018
Better written :
Hello
How do you assign an active slave as a follower? I didnt find the way....
If you look at the slave name plates you should see a swordswoman icon next to their names, you can click on those to have your slaves follow you or stay home. You can only do this from home and while you have any slaves following you you are unable to switch which one is in which slot, this is important because if you take both slaves with you and want to get them pierced you will only be able to do that with the slave in the top slot. Same goes for assigning a slave to work somewhere.

Jujube93

Mar 19, 2018
Thanks
Second question : how do you check how your slave is obedient enough to work as a whore in the market ?

Mychibre

Jan 3, 2018
Appears to be made in Sugarcube/Twine, so whether or not there are cheats available you could still "easily" cheat on your own. If you know how.
And do you know how to ? I can't find a way to ease my game with HTML games ... I would really appreciate if someone could help me.
Thanks

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
And do you know how to ? I can't find a way to ease my game with HTML games ... I would really appreciate if someone could help me.
Thanks
Save to file, and then edit with saveeditonline. Best way to find the character stats in the forest of NPC stats is to search for the value of the money you have on hand.

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
Thanks
I, myself, installed the SugarCube Hacker add-on for my browser (Vivaldi, a Chrome variant iirc). You'll need to dig through the variables, usually, but if the dev had a little forethought, the names of said variables should be rather logical, especially in context with the values. :)

Kvar

Feb 27, 2020
Some lines for the Lazy people :

SugarCube.State.active.variables.whipskill = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.acro = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.chem = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.dancing = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.dex = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.domestic = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.garden = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.int = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.melee = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.ranged = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.soak = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.str = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.survival = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.tech = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.oralxp = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.kissingxp = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.pussyxp = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.analxp = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.aca = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.bondskill = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.fuckskill = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.gambling = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.kisskill = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.lickskill = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.masterdex = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.masterint = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.masterstamina = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.masterstealth = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.masterstrength = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.masterwill = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.manipulate = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.mastercharm = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.cash = 99999
SugarCube.State.active.variables.performance = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.medicine = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.blacksmith = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.artisan = 100

Last edited:

caju

Oct 5, 2017

Updated to 7.8
I was getting nervous when I saw this yesterday:
14 days ago by
The big 0.7.8 version is coming along nicely, with a scheduled release in about ten days.

Thanks for the update!

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
I was getting nervous when I saw this yesterday:
14 days ago by
The big 0.7.8 version is coming along nicely, with a scheduled release in about ten days.

Thanks for the update!
Join the discord, we talk about the current game meta all the time. our you could sub on subscribestar and get access to the alpha test. Grim updates stuff super fast. sometimes in real time.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
If I am more curious about the lore, setting, main quest, and survival/combat mechanics, do you think there is enough things to do at this point? Or is it mainly focused on the slave training aspect so far? I mean, I am interested in the slaves as well, but would like to wait some more if that is the only thing so far.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Join the discord, we talk about the current game meta all the time. our you could sub on subscribestar and get access to the alpha test. Grim updates stuff super fast. sometimes in real time.
I have helped identify several issues here already. I wont join discord.
But, thanks!

hehehehehe

Feb 21, 2018
If I am more curious about the lore, setting, main quest, and survival/combat mechanics, do you think there is enough things to do at this point? Or is it mainly focused on the slave training aspect so far? I mean, I am interested in the slaves as well, but would like to wait some more if that is the only thing so far.
main quest not so much, you only got like two completed main quest and thats it, theres currently no survival mechanics unless I missing something, combat is not fleshed out to a point that it satisfy me unless its the only thing devs wanted, but theres much lore to digest on one sitting, I would suggest you to just try the game to test the water

Reactions: desmosome
Jul 28, 2021
So 2 questions
1 ut looks like a good game and I say in f95 discord server it's also a mobile game but looking here it doesn't show that so my question is which one is right?
2 u said to suggest tags so I'm asking if there's loli since there looks like it from the pics I can see?

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes