Deren

Feb 18, 2018
Thanks!
Is there somewhere a list of MC perks?
might be buried deep in search, couldnt find one. its mostly the same format, so it would probably be mctraitengi? if you really want to know, create a new char with the engi trait and it should now show up in the auto-fillup when you type in that code in console.

cant find one
Do i have to join Kymanto Hall at the beggining of the game? If I dont will I miss out on certain parts of the game?
nope. youll just delay being able to get 1 slave in the crystal market and the tier 2 slaves in kymanto until you do.

Does anyone know how the bandit slave quality is determined? is it based on the enemy party? seems it doesnt matter who i kill in the roaming bandit groups, ill still get relatively shitty guys.

Last edited:

uterus

Sep 14, 2018
capturing bandit leaders, space marines or other high level enemies seems to result in better stats.
at least potentially, as you can still get unlucky.

Kahnmir

Jan 13, 2018
Here's a question: it says on the wiki that Adrienne give an accounting bonus when assigned, but she has no trait indicating that, and her stats are terrible for accounting. Is this an artifact or is this still buried in the code somewhere?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Is there a walkthough???
There's a beginner's guide in the wiki:

If you have any questions regarding mechanics, you can ask here or in the discord.

Does anyone know how the bandit slave quality is determined? is it based on the enemy party? seems it doesnt matter who i kill in the roaming bandit groups, ill still get relatively shitty guys.
Their ID determines their quality. Punk tier is 0-1, Medium is ID 2-6, and Space Marine class is 7-15. Space marine class need not be space marines at all. (EDIT: In fact, I suspect few if any of the respawnable marines that spawns during low control can reach that ID. Bandit groups that are mentioned taking over a fort during the conclude day event though, yes. They can have captures with 7+ ID. Not always intuitive. For example, the weak knife wielding Soldado from the Mexican cartel group has an ID of 7.)

Here's a question: it says on the wiki that Adrienne give an accounting bonus when assigned, but she has no trait indicating that, and her stats are terrible for accounting. Is this an artifact or is this still buried in the code somewhere?
Buried, yeah. She needs a lot of training in the Academy's Administration and Domestic arts course to be as good as Armand. Maybe some intelligence as well in case that course trains it too slow though it may not be necessary since she only needs around 50 to continue earning Administration stats.

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Buried, yeah. She needs a lot of training in the Academy's Administration and Domestic arts course to be as good as Armand. Maybe some intelligence as well in case that course trains it too slow though it may not be necessary since she only needs around 50 to continue earning Administration stats.
Lucky, the girl from The Ring quest (her name is randomized) can potentially be an easier target if you're looking for someone to train up to tag team with Armand between the accountant job and the academy for training. She doesn't have the bonus that Adrianne or Armand do, but she starts with 105 intelligence (110 if she's a nerd), and with a bit of save scumming she can also start with workaholic which counts towards the accountant job. She also qualifies to work the Hostess job at the tavern right from day 1 which will train her administration up to 80 for you. So at that point she'd be more intelligent than Armand, almost as good at administration, but wouldn't have the bonus. Probably close enough to start tag teaming.

Adrianne and Armand are the 2 with the best end game potential for it though. Biggest problem for Adrianne is that in addition to starting off with terrible stats, she's guaranteed to NOT have workaholic which means you'll have to spend about 3 years grinding that out before she can be equivalent to Armand unless you get to where her int and/or administration are significantly better than his.

Kahnmir

Jan 13, 2018
Lucky, the girl from The Ring quest (her name is randomized) can potentially be an easier target if you're looking for someone to train up to tag team with Armand between the accountant job and the academy for training. She doesn't have the bonus that Adrianne or Armand do, but she starts with 105 intelligence (110 if she's a nerd), and with a bit of save scumming she can also start with workaholic which counts towards the accountant job. She also qualifies to work the Hostess job at the tavern right from day 1 which will train her administration up to 80 for you. So at that point she'd be more intelligent than Armand, almost as good at administration, but wouldn't have the bonus. Probably close enough to start tag teaming.

Adrianne and Armand are the 2 with the best end game potential for it though. Biggest problem for Adrianne is that in addition to starting off with terrible stats, she's guaranteed to NOT have workaholic which means you'll have to spend about 3 years grinding that out before she can be equivalent to Armand unless you get to where her int and/or administration are significantly better than his.
That math checks out, I've thought about using lucky too. I typically avoid doing Michelle's and Adrienne's questline early because its annoying to have two (mostly) useless mouths to feed early on, but I guess you pretty much have to if you want to get any use out of Adrienne as an accountant before you run out of stuff to do on a play through...

Deren

Feb 18, 2018
Their ID determines their quality. Punk tier is 0-1, Medium is ID 2-6, and Space Marine class is 7-15. Space marine class need not be space marines at all. (EDIT: In fact, I suspect few if any of the respawnable marines that spawns during low control can reach that ID. Bandit groups that are mentioned taking over a fort during the conclude day event though, yes. They can have captures with 7+ ID. Not always intuitive. For example, the weak knife wielding Soldado from the Mexican cartel group has an ID of 7.)
lol, thats amazing. so in the end some of it is just guesswork. ill try capping a soldado next time. by roaming bandit parties right now i mean those guys that spawn at low control. i tried to cap a space marine with half health but he was just like 500~ or so base. that mustve been a different ID than normal space marines, i guess.

HammieSammie

Sep 21, 2022
Grab Armand first while you train Adrienne. When she's up to the job, fire him and you'll save his salary. Admittedly, by the time she's trained your finances are beyond such savings.
I mainly fire him because he looks too much like a smarmy banker in a cheap suit.
:rolleyes:

Deren

Feb 18, 2018
not really familiar with java, but i tried editing the automation mod to place ask something? in talk nice. problem is for some reason using await clickButton("Back") uses the background button instead. no clue how to fix this

nvm just changed it to click the stop talking button instead.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
not really familiar with java, but i tried editing the automation mod to place ask something? in talk nice. problem is for some reason using await clickButton("Back") uses the background button instead. no clue how to fix this

nvm just changed it to click the stop talking button instead.
Ah, yes, my brilliant design choice to make clickButton function non-case sensitive and to accept partial matches... In no way has this casued more head ache than it solved :D

I will update it to first attempt exact match, and only if that fails it should attempt partial match, to avoid such issues, in the next version.

Edit: In the meantime you can also do like this: await clickButton("Something", 2) to press the second button matching the condition... Which will of course stop working after I modify the function to look for exact match and suddenly the first match is the correct one... Yes, no head aches at all caused by this...

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
lol, thats amazing. so in the end some of it is just guesswork. ill try capping a soldado next time. by roaming bandit parties right now i mean those guys that spawn at low control. i tried to cap a space marine with half health but he was just like 500~ or so base. that mustve been a different ID than normal space marines, i guess.
Oh, this is for selling? You should process them first. You never know, some of them could be good manual laborers for your workshop (aka they have the Workaholic trait). You can sell them after processing via the Actions tab and picking the Watery Eyes or Crystal Heights button. On average, you earn more money and as long as you do not do other actions other than sell them, you can sell 10 or more of them without the time advancing from the first one you sell.

Deren

Feb 18, 2018
Oh, this is for selling? You should process them first. You never know, some of them could be good manual laborers for your workshop (aka they have the Workaholic trait). You can sell them after processing via the Actions tab and picking the Watery Eyes or Crystal Heights button. On average, you earn more money and as long as you do not do other actions other than sell them, you can sell 10 or more of them without the time advancing from the first one you sell.
oh yes, one of the first and probably most important thing i learned when i first asked stuff here, take first. And yeah I was just checking them for ones w/ good discipline, but frequently got ones that had the base -15 and +5 instead of the +15 i was expecting.

dzurgun

Jun 28, 2024
yeah, and then activate the mod in Options.
Alright. I have down loaded the Sandman mod. And put the art work in the mod folder, then activated the mod option in the option tab. For some reason I don't get any art displayed at all now. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

Last edited:

Deren

Feb 18, 2018
Alright. I have down loaded the Sandman mode. And put the art work in the mod folder, then activated the mod option in the option tab. For some reason I don't get any art displayed at all now. Not sure what I am doing wrong.
artwork in the mods folder or sandman folder in the mods folder?

hiwarren1

Mar 9, 2020
leave that vagina alone for awhile till it heals, man. theres 2 other holes per girl. spread the love around. check her status every few days till she heals up.
Except it doesn't as far as I can tell. Gaping status does not go away over time. I can assure you that this is counter to reality!

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Except it doesn't as far as I can tell. Gaping status does not go away over time. I can assure you that this is counter to reality!
She is not wearing a butt plug or something? Not a floor crawler or assigned to a corrupted slavemaster? If not, you can try to post a save file in the discord's bug report channel.

limlex

Jun 6, 2024
Selling her to Kymanto Hall?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah but this post makes it look like a feature in the future and not currently present in the game so it doesnt seem really worth it to me if she just disappears currently. Has anyone tested to see she becomes a feature in the master sphere at a later time?

4.50 star(s) 115 Votes