Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
So i have no more room for girls i captured time for some expansion of the house or build that fort into a castle they are making way too much profit by keeping them rather then to sell them.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Suddenly acquired another girl as a result of the event. If local girls steal food from you several times in a row and you do nothing about it, one will eventually ask you to accept her in your house. It was a very cool idea, I really liked it. I just felt that I am playing an RPG and from my actions (In this case, inaction) something will happen. But here I think, as in the case of Valkyrie, I think that such girls with unique circumstances should be treated with more attention than those that you get "randomly".

By the way, here's a picture of her, she somehow always comes out with 30 beauty, which is labeled as unattractive in the game. Do you find her unattractive too? :D
View attachment 2884238
Oh, that's bad. Fixed in 0.8.2b. We'll roleplay your example has a very bad breath or something. ;) Easy to correct at the Medical Facility.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Hold on. Playing the game for the first time after the update (I hadn't been playing for all that long before it either), I fought a random combat against a small group of thugs. After I won fairly easily, for the first time ever one of them was only incapacitated instead of killed, so I was given the option to use a rope to enslave them, which I obviously took.

Except after that, they were gone. Vanished. No sign of them. I can't find any record of them in my household, or inventory, or anywhere. I even went to the slave market to see if I could just sell them off from there, but the "Sell slave" option defaulted to my only slave, my beloved Juno. So what the fuck happened to the thug I captured? If I wasn't missing a rope from my inventory, I'd think that I only imagined enslaving them at all.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Hold on. Playing the game for the first time after the update (I hadn't been playing for all that long before it either), I fought a random combat against a small group of thugs. After I won fairly easily, for the first time ever one of them was only incapacitated instead of killed, so I was given the option to use a rope to enslave them, which I obviously took.

Except after that, they were gone. Vanished. No sign of them. I can't find any record of them in my household, or inventory, or anywhere. I even went to the slave market to see if I could just sell them off from there, but the "Sell slave" option defaulted to my only slave, my beloved Juno. So what the fuck happened to the thug I captured? If I wasn't missing a rope from my inventory, I'd think that I only imagined enslaving them at all.
next to the magnifying glass there should be a "inspect captives" button. click on that. uhh after that Im unsure lol

Reactions: GD-studios

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Did she actually receive a +42 increase when you checked her character sheet? Could be an erroneous accumulation bug.
I had that as well, a +31 dex increase that was a false positive. I should have submitted that bug, but forgot. Sorry.

Remarius

Mar 30, 2022

Did you try process slaves in one of the areas you can sell them just to test that?

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
She got a +1 increase that brought her total to 42.
It's a bug
That makes sense. That was the final value of the dex increase (31) in my case as well. Apparently it is reporting the final total, not just +1 for the increase.

Reactions: caju

glewci97

Sep 16, 2017
I'm want to play a slave trainer playthrough by capturing random slaves but which stats should i increase to get better prices?

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I agree and figure those pictures must be of her at her highest potential, 89 beauty for most. Only the half-orc is actually unattractive and many are downright stunning.
Yes, by the way, I haven't seen any outright ugly girls in the game at all. But I saw a lot of ugly bastards, ha-ha.
Speaking of a fantasy races, I only recently thought that how cool it would be if something like MOR was in a fantasy setting. I imagined all those dungeon crawls and slave harems of elves, succubi, dragongirls and other fantasy races. That would be fun.

Found another peculiar thing, this time in the weapon store.
tart_game.html.png
I don't remember it being there, probably it appears after a certain influence threshold. I can't decide yet if it's actually better than a coilgun. In my tests, they're more or less the same in damage.

What really strikes me is that you'll lose 300 influence if you buy this beauty. Sooo, selling plasma rifles is a perfectly normal thing, nothing wrong with that. But heavy sniper rifle is a no-no :D. It would be hard to argue with that if it was something like a rocket launcher. Though I must say I like that Grim added such a feature as a spending influence to buy some good stuff. I remember suggesting this a year ago. It would be nice to see more unique things that you can acquire for influence. Maybe on some sort of black market or during events.

Also, I noticed that you can't craft 50. ammo as well as plasma. Having started grinding crafting in the new walkthrough, I can say that the chance of increasing skill is extremely low especially on higher levels of skill. Considering how long you craft these items, this needs to be changed for sure. In other skills things happen much more satisfyingly. When you train basic attributes, you spend a max of 4~hr and there are two opportunities to increase the chance. But in crafting there is no such thing, there is either luck and you get a point, or you will spend half a day and a lot of resources for nothing.

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
I'm want to play a slave trainer playthrough by capturing random slaves but which stats should i increase to get better prices?
You probably want just combat stats, good equipment and a good team with at least two people with high melee and strength to use a whip for a finishing strike. Note that the fights you can have are limited and so is the supply of slaves. Once you clear the map of fixed encounters you will have to rely mostly on few enemies that respawn, daily bounties and maybe some political events that spawn back groups of bandits or make an area risky with ambushes. You can also try scavenging hoping for an ambush, usually the first enemy which is either cocky youth or bandit sells for nice money.

Oct 23, 2022
Hello guys!
I have a question for you, if range combat is already maxed, which weapon is the best option: coilgun or plasma?
I know coilgun has armor piercing but I really don't understand how effective this bonus is...
Also, I would prefer not changing my followers weapons based on the next encounter, so switching between them is not an option for me. Right now i am using 2 plasma and 3 coilguns.

UnderPM

Mar 21, 2020
Note that you can also be a slave trainer by buying random slaves and selling them on the slave markets. It's actually really easy with a decent charm / manipulation skill, and you can easily buy 2 slaves at 3000 or 4000 and sell them at 20k+ in a month or 2 (depending on roll luck ofc).
All stats matters, but i feel like high corruption and low willpower are always good to have. Domestic work seems really good for selling, since you can get a lot of point by education without stamina loss. I had less luck with high academics / sciences girls but maybe it is just luck.

Last edited:

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Hello guys!
I have a question for you, if range combat is already maxed, which weapon is the best option: coilgun or plasma?
I know coilgun has armor piercing but I really don't understand how effective this bonus is...
Also, I would prefer not changing my followers weapons based on the next encounter, so switching between them is not an option for me. Right now i am using 2 plasma and 3 coilguns.
In my experience plasma generally output more damage, but each shot cost you 100$, so it's better to use coilguns as end weapon. Though some mercs provide their own ammo and you should take advantage of it, giving them plasma rifles.

hi all. how to increase the chance of catching slaves?
Use whipping cane in melee. It will give 100% chance to catch them.

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes