Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Thanks man. Appreciate it.

Is there a way to Reset NPC's?
I messed up Milou somehow. Her picture doesn't show, and her Ammo Pack trait doesn't work anymore.
Did you tamper around with her Salary? Did you use console commands to forcibly make her a slave (ergo forcing a $0 salary)? If her salary or allowance is lower than $100, Ammo Pack is automatically disabled until she gets back to $100 Salary or allowance. The only exceptions to this are Bud because his salary is meant to be low and Einar because a player with Soldier level 3 background will have him at extremely reduced salary.
For pictures, did you turn on Sandman's mod? Turn it off in game settings first or second page.
I typed "SugarCube.State.active.variables.killurch = 99" in console but nothing happened.
What should happen when I type that?
The urchin POI will appear in the morning once you wake up.

Last edited:

STuRoK9

Jan 2, 2024
try entering this in console for ammo
SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.av40.traitammo=100
now the picture is there any error message?
is there any pictures on \Masters of Raana\Pics\Av40?
have you tried downloading fresh files then extracting it to the av40 folder
I ran those commands, and it worked for a couple matches, but then stopped again. sigh
......Edit: Clemency is right. It was a Salary issue. I guess Ayden's salary needs to be higher, cuz I put his at 100 and it still disappeared.

The picture for Milou is the icon for a broken image. Her pics are in the files. If I load an old save, the pics show up. I turned off Sandman and still broken.
.....Edit: It might be an issue of being 245 days pregnant and not showing the prego pic?

Last edited:

LuciferPierce

May 5, 2020
Can anyone attach the updated html for joiplay to work with Android screens? I've tried updating it myself but due to the file being so large the app just crashes.

4.50 star(s) 123 Votes