asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
That is from a very old version of the game. That used to be the only way you can have sex with Adrienne. Now you can have sex with her solo since she has the full sex renders in the massive 0.8.3 update that fully revamped how the household works and how all NPCs are stored. Threesomes will come back in future patches. The full Aria questline was the main development focus for the last 3 patches now. Next major update is Averil's questline that has been setup a while ago, Prowler in the Depths part 3, improved Whitehaven map, and possibly some Tier requests/voted quests/starting traits. The patch after is Lovisa-focused, finally bringing home her twin sister Tori Helm who has been working in Virax Springs for several patches now.
daaamn so all the random slaves I brought from the markets have their own story and are not some randomly generated pixels? holy shit.. so I have a fav of mine.. her name is TILDE, I hope she gets her own story..

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Clemency you seem to know a lot about the game.. I have some questions about the game, if you don't mind answering them.
1. What to do about the the special H.U.L.C armor? like how do I assamble them or something, or is that not like a thing in the game yet?
2. How do I increase my hacking skills? I have been doing advanced science training, but that so far has not increased my hacking and I need it for mai-lynn quest..
3.How do I like increase my power in like the world? I also need that for mai-lynn quest but generally am curious.. It seems to be linked with your influence, so the more influence you have the more power you have.. so I am interested in math, how much influence is equal to a point of power, also how do I get a lot of influence?
4.How often does the game get updated, like how much time passes in between updates?
5. I read some book in house library and it said great house settings unlocked? But I can't figure out for the life of me, wtf does that mean?
6. How to like actually increase corruption and lower their willpower?
That is all for now. Thanks in advance..

Last edited:

WastedEfforts

Jan 23, 2020
Looks like a fun game, but absolutely horrendous to get into. Have no idea what to focus on, what to prioritize to train in slave or how to train her. Wiki is kinda meh. Crusader Kings or Victoria is less confusing lol.

• Haha
Reactions: asgardtipar2

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
so some cheats seem to work (new method) but ones to do with the girls just don't for me. Tried for both Aria and MaeLynn several times; tried 2 other random slaves as well for testing purposes and couldn't get them to change. The console correctly reports their current stats, and you can set new stats, but then when you go into game that's not reflected or updated. And then if you reopen the console, and check the stats again, it reports the in-game stats - so nothing was saved.

Cheats for mc.cash etc work correctly.

I did somehow pull off removing a trait from a character a week ago when I tried this method, but now I can't seem to add new traits to characters for the same reason - whatever that is. But other times I've tried, it hasn't worked at all.

Yes I've updated/refreshed the code block to make sure it has access to people in their current form etc. Tested girls in and outside of my party, and tested girls at home and at work.
The problem is that you discard the changes by refreshing the page.

Does not work
1. Console cheat variables
2. Press F5 / Reload page
3. Scratch head why you can't see the changes that you discarded in step 2.

Works
1. Console cheat variables
2. Click on a game button, so that the game can include the modified values into the game story.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
I've only come across this problem when interacting. For example, if I'm cheating off anger while I'm interacting and end the interaction, then the cheat value doesn't get saved.

However, when I'm using the cheats anywhere outside of interactions, it works fine. I just tested removing a trait, and it worked. I'm using the Automation Mod, btw.
See previous post.

4.50 star(s) 125 Votes