khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
What can cause a girl to lose Affection every day? My Milou keeps losing 2 affection every single day and i cant figure out the reason. She's not an attention whore, she's happy and my wife and i dont see any other trait that could cause that.
She's supposed to demand an allowance when you recruit her for Aria's rebellion but she's currently bugged to require that as soon as you hire her. She wants a $1000 a day allowance to keep her happy.

Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
She's supposed to demand an allowance when you recruit her for Aria's rebellion but she's currently bugged to require that as soon as you hire her. She wants a $1000 a day allowance to keep her happy.
Lol, I'm not giving her 1000$ for 2 affection. I guess i'll just compliment her intelligence every other day...

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Lol, I'm not giving her 1000$ for 2 affection. I guess i'll just compliment her intelligence every other day...
Yeah no kidding. Combined with her actual salary she'd be 7 times more expensive than the combined salaries of everyone else in my house. Sorry Milou, the only allowance you get is some extra dick down in the dungeon once in awhile.

• Haha
Reactions: Melfior
Jun 6, 2021
Increase your Stamina and your libido recovers faster. If you get it high enough it's almost as good as the Evercock implant. Eventually 'almost' isn't good enough for me so I will get the implant, but I don't have to prioritize it because the first thing I do every game is increase Stamina to ~80-100.
This is precisely where I'm at. Good to know Evercock is the way to go. I've got half a mil already from hunting. Decided I would marry Loren and spend early game building up my MC and his first chosen companions. Would you happen to know if I can get implants for my party members? I'd love to get the eye and health implants for them at least. Got the savant ranged guy but his health is poop.

4.50 star(s) 126 Votes