megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
Small question, my passive income is hurt by the dock punks, but there are no enemies left at the southern docks, and I dont know if there is another "docks" location...

Can anyone help me?
They respawn, you can only kill ~4 a day. I'm not sure if they respawn every day or every few days. It'll take a bit to get rid of them completely

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Untitled.jpg
Loden, once turned into a slave, cannot be assigned to a slave mistress (8.3.4 t4)
Or will it only unlock once he is 18?

alukaa

Nov 5, 2018
SugarCube.State.active.variables.killurch = 99
I got ya fam (except for Valkyria)

Code:
#Change dates
#Valkyria should show up around day 30 based on info, but doesn't spawn
#Combat variable is 136
#https://f95zone.to/threads/masters-of-raana-v0-8-3-2-grimdark.100207/post-13530138

#Zenobia
#starts from the devine juice
SugarCube.State.active.variables.quest_ring = 1
SugarCube.State.active.variables.mscaving = 4

#Reset Mae Doe
SugarCube.State.active.variables.quest_tut = 5
SugarCube.State.active.variables.lastansel = true

#Reset Monk
SugarCube.State.active.variables.stokkeen2 = 1

#Reset capture attempt Kate Veeron
SugarCube.State.active.variables.redsen2 = 1

#Reset the Space Hulk (aka Akiro Ito) (something I need to do)
SugarCube.State.active.variables.kaseyen5 = 2

#Miss Witon
Opted for the sexy time instead of the money (perhaps that blocks the slave route?)

#Reset Urchin
#https://f95zone.to/threads/masters-of-raana-v0-8-3-2-grimdark.100207/post-13278902
SugarCube.State.active.variables.killurch = 99
# delete SugarCube.State.active.variables.killurch

#Reset the 100 guns quest (irrelevant check below)
SugarCube.State.active.variables.disp_walton = 21
The icon doesn't seem to pop up, or I am overlooking something
(nvm she shows up under a Merc symbol for some reason)

View attachment 3626684
Would you know the variable for the area champion? :)

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
As of last I checked, what has been revealed thus far regarding Aria as chancellor is that she will have different political events (the ones that trigger at the end of the day) depending on what her stats were with an Aria who is uncorrupted cleaving much closer to her original ideals compared to one who you corrupted who will instead spread further depravity across the republic.
From some of Grims statements then at minimum it will be affected by Aria's willpower, affection and corruption. With all of these values influencing exactly what political events are eligible to trigger and therefore effect the city.
So yeah, what you do with Aria should have an effect so long as Grim's plans reach fruition, although obviously exactly to what extent will remain to be seen.
Grim had said , Administration, Corruption , Willpower, Science, Discipline and Affection are important. Ive not coded all of them yet but expect many different outcomes based on those variables, Grim had said that in the Discord about 2 weeks ago

Last edited:
Reactions: Seamonkey

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
New Beta version of Automation mod available here

News:
Various bug fixes.
* Better logging (starting on day 1 instead of day 2 and immediately when npcs are added instead of next day and repeatable in end of day screen. Normal Conclude day and Continue buttons are disabled to avoid accidentally clicking on them.)
* Training buttons and hunting button now always default to adding the followers from last time, if no current followers.
* Improved information when hovering on some buttons and some buttons automatically disabled when not usable.
* Cheat shortcuts. Type Juno.age = 100 instead of SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.av4.age = 100 (on by default).
* Cheat: Player informed when new NPC is found and mod believes that it can be cheated for different traits via F5 (activated by default in the beta version but will be disabled by default in future versions).

Not properly tested yet, use at own risk.

Reactions: bolondro2

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
whoever leaked the T4 version is a real hero, this hasnt happened in a long time
u wouldnt say that if u knew Grim like that , he works very hard and is a cool person , someone doing that is just awful , he puts out content faster than most Devs on f95 and updates a lot , no reason to do that , its not cool yo

• Haha
Reactions: Thedarkdragon007

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Is there any point in hireing an accountant ?
You mean aside from the fact that once you get some investments up and running your accountant will always be your single largest source of income for the whole game if you get a good one? Armand can easily make you more than $4k per day by himself in less than a year without any training.

Hiring one on day 1 won't get you much since you probably won't have many investments for awhile, but I still usually pick Armand up on day 1 and send him off to the academy for administration training until I have enough investments to make it worth putting him to work as my accountant. Sometimes I have bad luck and he gains nothing of any value before then. Other times he'll gain 5-10 points before I actually make him my accountant.

Last edited:

J007ss

Apr 17, 2021
You can edit the variable for displaying Tier2-4 but that html is missing the actual links for activating Tier2+ content. It's a fake Tier4 version with just public content.

0834 is released any day though so no biggie.
BUG04.png
FILE_NOT_FOUND??

Zesterian

Apr 9, 2021
u wouldnt say that if u knew Grim like that , he works very hard and is a cool person , someone doing that is just awful , he puts out content faster than most Devs on f95 and updates a lot , no reason to do that , its not cool yo
I don't disagree that he works hard on it, but it is severely overpriced. To get all of the game content available is a 25 dollar a month subscription which is patently insane. The game content should be no more than 5 dollars a month with everything past that being extras or to help support. Locking quests behind a paywall that large is ridiculous.

It's just greed too, because if for instance it was instead "pay 25 dollars and get all of the content and updates forever" it'd be an expensive but still not egregious deal.
Instead we either have to keep paying 25 a month to keep updating or only update every few months still paying a 25 dollar fee for a couple months worth of updates.

It's bad, it should stop, the end. And you can't make it make sense because it's just blatantly overpriced beyond all reckoning.
People don't even pay more than 15 a month for a WoW subscription at the high end.

The game is great, I just don't understand why the base cost of supporting the developer is so high. There's not even anything on the discord to say "you paid the 25 a month once, now you're paying the 5 a month, so you can still get access to the updates" it's just "you stopped paying me 25 a month so you now never get to update your game again unless you downgrade to the public version"

I don't see how as a consumer that ever makes sense. Anyhow that's my tedtalk over, I ended up paying the 25 a month anyways because I enjoyed the game enough and can afford it. Still strongly disagree with the price though.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Armand it´s a great hire, and you need to hire him ASAP. The same day you open Chrystal Hills. Even if you don´t have enough investments to make him an accountant yet. No excuses.

He cost 1000$ to hire and 60$ per day. Not cheap, but he it´s not going to break the bank. But if it´s not profitable to put him to work as an accountant what´s the point?

You can, as Khumak suggest, send him to the Academy for training. The gains are modest (10% daily on Admin and 4% of intelligence daily, other gains are irrelevant or he is above Academy cap). Armand Accounting skill is 90 and that gives you a +30% of your Business income. Raising his Accounting to 95 gives you a +45 of your business income instead . That can be a lot. Accounting it´s (Admin + Int + Dis + Work alcoholic)/4, so increasing your accounting +5 will need to gain 20 points. That´s not easy and the Academy it´s one path to follow, but if you don´t want to follow it you can employ Armand in other ways.

1.- Workshop worker. He is Disc 95. Putting Armand to work instead of a dude with 30 can raise the average discipline of a 10 workers workshop by 6, and this it´s worth a lot more that the 60$ that cost Armand Upkeep.
2.- Foreman in your Workshop. He is INT 75 and at the start of the game it´s one of your best options.
3.- Slave Master: A slavemaster with Disc 90 and workalcoholic will train Physical Stats and Discipline. Not bad. And Armand skill as a slavemaster it´s 95, one of the bests.

So, we can employ Armand in a lot of ways and he is going to earn his salary with ease. But What´s the reason of the urgency? Why I say ASAP or no excuses?

When Selling slaves, having Armand in your employ adds +$50 to their , or +10% if he is Amiable or better (has 60+) towards you.
At the start of the game, the map it´s full of pesky red critters. You will have a lot of combat, and you will capture and sell a lot of slaves. It´s important to raise Armand affection to 60, and it would take time. The earlier you get Armand, the earlier you can start you courtship (no homo) of him

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
I don't disagree that he works hard on it, but it is severely overpriced. To get all of the game content available is a 25 dollar a month subscription which is patently insane. The game content should be no more than 5 dollars a month with everything past that being extras or to help support. Locking quests behind a paywall that large is ridiculous.

It's just greed too, because if for instance it was instead "pay 25 dollars and get all of the content and updates forever" it'd be an expensive but still not egregious deal.
Instead we either have to keep paying 25 a month to keep updating or only update every few months still paying a 25 dollar fee for a couple months worth of updates.

It's bad, it should stop, the end. And you can't make it make sense because it's just blatantly overpriced beyond all reckoning.
People don't even pay more than 15 a month for a WoW subscription at the high end.

The game is great, I just don't understand why the base cost of supporting the developer is so high. There's not even anything on the discord to say "you paid the 25 a month once, now you're paying the 5 a month, so you can still get access to the updates" it's just "you stopped paying me 25 a month so you now never get to update your game again unless you downgrade to the public version"

I don't see how as a consumer that ever makes sense. Anyhow that's my tedtalk over, I ended up paying the 25 a month anyways because I enjoyed the game enough and can afford it. Still strongly disagree with the price though.
most games have a patreon for early access then it goes public, so i dunno what ur saying there , u pay for early access simple as that , what u think almost everyone on here has a patreon for? everything aint free homie

• Haha
Reactions: Thedarkdragon007

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Grim had said , Administration, Corruption , Willpower, Science, Discipline and Affection are important. Ive not coded all of them yet but expect many different outcomes based on those variables, Grim had said that in the Discord about 2 weeks ago
Thanks for the additional context, I don't use the discord so I was pulling my information by trawling through the old posts Grim had made on site about the topic. Glad to hear that it is apparently turning out even more nuanced than their initial ambitions for the idea.

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022

and the base cost for supporting the dev is $3 a month , u said its $25 it isnt , if u wanna support the dev u can spend $3 so ur wrong there

NTDW

Mar 18, 2020
i have a problem, I can't advance the quests because Aria cannot be bought by me, she's only for licensed slavers. I have no idea what's happening here since I belong to Kymanto and can't find any more quests from them. How to solve this problem?

4.50 star(s) 128 Votes