j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
this game sure has changed a lot since it started its come along ways thats for sure our house holds way more people then it use to in the beginning the pregnancy stuff is awesome knocked up every chick ive had in my house LOL
now i got house full of babies too ... every once in a while ive had a few chicks trying to escape and could used dogs or something to stop them could only use guards ... so how do we get dogs or is that gonna be later on down the road?
dogs are later

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
I was trying to recreate Aria, oh the things she had to endure :p
I hope you guys like her and the picture, all respect to grimdark who own the game, you are awesome!

• Red Heart
Reactions: GD-studios

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
this game sure has changed a lot since it started its come along ways thats for sure our house holds way more people then it use to in the beginning the pregnancy stuff is awesome knocked up every chick ive had in my house LOL
now i got house full of babies too ... every once in a while ive had a few chicks trying to escape and could used dogs or something to stop them could only use guards ... so how do we get dogs or is that gonna be later on down the road?
i agree games came a long way since 2021 when it was released , its amazing, Grims done a lot, i still have the old 2021 versions

Reactions: str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i agree games came a long way since 2021 when it was released , its amazing, Grims done a lot, i still have the old 2021 versions
this game jumped to my top 5 list of all time...just married a ton of girls i was expecting only to be able to have just 1 wife
BUT i got about 5 or so HAHAHA so awesome the corruption system is the best ive seen in ages really cant wait to see what comes next

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
this game jumped to my top 5 list of all time...just married a ton of girls i was expecting only to be able to have just 1 wife
BUT i got about 5 or so HAHAHA so awesome the corruption system is the best ive seen in ages really cant wait to see what comes next
haha yeah its very cool , i agree its top tier for sure ,best Slave Management RPG out , Grim comes out with content so frequently its very exciting for sure , 8.3.6 should be coming out this week Thursday or Friday for tier4+ all planned traits/disadvantages and bug fixes and other stuff will be in effect then as well and the new Master Of Ropes master trait Clemency had talked about yesturday, Tori specifically got pushed back another week or so to around the 10th-11th to the A2 patch he wants her to feel like a complete NPC before releasing her into the wild lmao

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
haha yeah its very cool , i agree its top tier for sure ,best Slave Management RPG out , Grim comes out with content so frequently its very exciting for sure , 8.3.6 should be coming out this week Thursday or Friday for tier4+ all planned traits/disadvantages and bug fixes and other stuff will be in effect then as well and the new Master Of Ropes master trait Clemency had talked about yesturday, Tori specifically got pushed back another week or so to around the 10th-11th in the A2 patch he wants her to feel like a complete NPC before releasing her into the wild lmao
the only thing that i hate about the game is the updating buildings/yard mechanic ...if we have the cash we should be able to upgrade everything all in 1 shot sucks ya can only do so much per day thats my only biggest complaint
one thing im having a difficult time with is my standing (paying donations, etc) dont get to put as much down as id like to in most buildings it maxs at around 70% ish not sure how to make my standing go higher its always locked at certain %'s

wik4mi

Feb 18, 2020
When you roll that event, press Control + R or F5 until it says a young girl and has different options. To get Kelly.

And since you definitely missed Valkyria, do this:

Save to disk. Press Control + Shift + J on chrome or edge. Copy and paste this:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.slavtest = undefined

Hit enter.

Make sure you have enough rope. Go to Marston Avenue. Fight the middle bandit group.

You hire him.
after inputting, SugarCube.State.active.variables.slavtest = undefined is it still random for Valkyria to appear in Marston Ave?

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
the only thing that i hate about the game is the updating buildings/yard mechanic ...if we have the cash we should be able to upgrade everything all in 1 shot sucks ya can only do so much per day thats my only biggest complaint
one thing im having a difficult time with is my standing (paying donations, etc) dont get to put as much down as id like to in most buildings it maxs at around 70% ish not sure how to make my standing go higher its always locked at certain %'s
u can raise your standing to 150 at Fort Sera , Aesir , and Christian church , u can raise to 80 standing at House Carozza , being Aesir religion u can donate to both Fort Sera and Aesir and they take the same stuff to raise it so its easiest ,u can still donate to The Caliphate(Muslim) regardless of faction affinity, dont ever donate money its the worst option , donate swords and people , mostly swords for good standing , there is a Cap on Carozza at 80 but Fort Sera and Aesir and Christians has no cap on money u can make , all the rest u cannot Vassal except Bandits but u should do that one last neway , ur donating people and swords to get ur power level up and in effect u will make more money from said faction

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
after inputting, SugarCube.State.active.variables.slavtest = undefined is it still random for Valkyria to appear in Marston Ave?
If you did it correctly and your account's days is already past Day 30, she will be there instantly. Exit Marston once and enter again if the map does not refresh.

4.50 star(s) 130 Votes