Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
STR training is pretty straightforward. Just have them as your followers, have a fully upgraded Dojo, use the hire a trainer option, use the push it option, and train. NPCs have training caps, 120 for males and well-built females, 130 currently for herculean males and the player character if he does not have the Mountain Man trait.

Girls with "body type: normal" (you can check in the examination tab) have roll penalties for increasing STR past 90. Girls with "body type: petite/very petite" have additional roll penalties for increasing STR past 90. In exchange, petite girls can train their DEX to very very high levels with the right discipline and traits. Body type for females can be changed by +1/-1 through weight management (food and STR controls weight).

NPCs with the trait Brawler increases roll meaning their chance of success in STR training increases. Warrior trait also gives roll advantage. Disciplines at 40, 60, and 75 increases roll. Affection at 60+ (Amiable iirc) increases roll. Fear at 6 or higher increases roll but it may not be necessary.
When I started my game I believe it said the Mountain man trait was WIP. Is it available in some versions? Anyways sorry for all the questions and thanks again!
Gotta get that strength up so space chick can use my minigun lol. I can at least manufacture ammo for it and she has the pack.

Senormostaza

Oct 20, 2017
When I started my game I believe it said the Mountain man trait was WIP. Is it available in some versions? Anyways sorry for all the questions and thanks again!
Gotta get that strength up so space chick can use my minigun lol. I can at least manufacture ammo for it and she has the pack.
The current Tier4 Alpha has it.

Reactions: Xythurr

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
One more thing: can you give me advice on efficient strength training? Need to raise my people str.
I'd just like to add that any good Slave Master / Mistress with the Workaholic, Brawler or Warrior trait (or 85+ STR) passively trains STR up to 60 and DEX up to 70.

Reactions: Lurker452
4.50 star(s) 132 Votes