Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I took the master hunter profession or whatever. The hunting spot in darkmere hasn't refilled in over two weeks. Is this a bug or is it a one-time spot?

Reactions: Gunner Rey

error111

Jun 3, 2017
Is there a limit to active npcs traits? I mean if npc has more than 7 traits at 100 are they all active or only those that show in traits menu?

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
2 quick questions :
- can a girl be pregnant if you don't marry her? Ok, seen you can.
- can you sell your daughters?

Last edited:

simon247

Jan 1, 2020
I am afraid for you that the only way right now is to either load a save or use the console / save editor.
The good news is that total lube is free and has a 100% chance of avoiding pregnancies in the first place. It's also on by default EXCEPT for girls with the servant status for some reasons (Laika, Adrienne, Michelle). So just remember to turn in on for those girls when you acquire them.

Now, from what i've heard, an abortion throught console commands is painless, so your girl shall be fine ;)
Oh awesome hint! Any idea which values I have to change through the console to perform an "abortion" that doesn't mess anything up? I looked at the game code but it looks fairly complex with a number of pregnancy/offspring values that seem fairly interconnected, so I'm not quite sure which value would remove any trace of pregnancy.

Jun 2, 2021
Oh awesome hint! Any idea which values I have to change through the console to perform an "abortion" that doesn't mess anything up? I looked at the game code but it looks fairly complex with a number of pregnancy/offspring values that seem fairly interconnected, so I'm not quite sure which value would remove any trace of pregnancy.
Well, the easiest way is probably to use save editor :
1 - go to save option and choose "save to disk". On my computer, the save is put in computer/download by default.
2 - go to
3 - click upload file and choose your save
4 - look for the portion regarding the girl you want to "abort". Use F3 and type the name of the girl for convenience
5 - the line you are looking for is "pregnant": XXX,
Where XXX should be a number between 1 and 280. Change it to 0 (0 means non pregnant)
6 - click on upload 'name of the save' under the code area
7 - load this edited save into your game
8 - enjoy ;)

Reactions: simon247

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
You have to free her, then dismiss her from the house. After that, she opens up a clinic in Westside. Go there, and invest in the clinic enough to get her enough staff on hand that she doesn't need to be there, and you can bring her back into the household, while still benefiting from the clinic.
Can you be married to her and have her open the clinic? Seems weird if you have to divorce her to release her to open the clinic.

ampunsultan

Jun 27, 2020
Ok. Just tried that, and it works, but it seems... pointless?

Like, it's an income boost, sure, but you lose the boost she provides your garden(s). I guess it gives a special utility to her for the people who don't have gardens at all, because they turned all their land plots into workshops or whatever, but if you aren't going down that route I'm not sure I see the value, because rehiring her eliminates that revenue stream anyway.

Which I honestly find kinda weird. You can get Caitlin back and still be making money from a clinic she no longer works at, so this seems like a half measure in some ways.

Also, on the subject of Caitlin, I think it's kinda weird that you have to free and dismiss her to get the clinic in the first place. You don't need to free Nicole to get the newspaper up and running, and even if Caitlin's freedom was a requirement to get it, I feel like it'd make sense to still be able to get the clinic if you gave her freedom by marrying her.

I dunno. Just seems like there's a weird imbalance in the special effects and costs of certain girls with unique jobs/traits.

Mai-Lynn: Either takes up a job slot that you can only give one person and a plot of land to buff your food, or gives you an income boost if you've done her quest and kicked her out of the house, and thrown money at her father.
Well, I like to think Mai-Lynn only helps her dad, so when she's not there of course she wouldn't generate income. Unlike the clinic where it's actually owned by Caitlin. And as your household grows, I find garden isn't sufficient enough to keep up with the demand, it's better to invest in Burakimin village since it can gives you 150++ rations per day.

So I guess it makes sense to just leave Mai-Lynn with her dad and gives you an added income boost. Although I prefer her to be my first wife so I always ended up keeping her in the house lol.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
When training and I am the instructor, where is my instructor skill located? I want to be better.

I also like to check in with my factory but I cant find the button to let me be factory foreman for the day.

Just a couple random thoughts...

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
1.) What's the endless conquest loop?
  • Ashbury Estates: Amelia's character quest. A medium-length mystery adventure that activates when reaching Amiable+ with Amelia and asking for her background. (Click the "Worth checking out?" link) Also Features an endless conquest loop after completing it.
2.) Is "quest_valerie": 0 about Valerie Barsow? She is the performer girl in Furry's Tavern.

bingoban4931

Mar 2, 2024
What are the requirements for Nicole in order for me to build her news area? I do not see the dialogue when I'm talking to her, My Nicole currently have low willpower and high corruption.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
What are the requirements for Nicole in order for me to build her news area? I do not see the dialogue when I'm talking to her, My Nicole currently have low willpower and high corruption.
Talk ---> Ask Something ---> Hopes and Dreams

Try raising her willpower. A combo of low willpower + high corruption would probably just lead to her telling you she hopes to be yours for the rest of her life as her hopes and dreams. I do not know the exact value breakpoints though.

poil

May 18, 2017
You need to build it through the home management screen. Where you upgrade rooms and build new ones.

Hesperidian

Jul 5, 2021
Positive willpower, good relationship, I think you need to unassign her from any tasks and then ask about her hopes and dreams. You can then turn a room into the newspaper office.

Reactions: GD-studios

GD-studios

The Budman
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
View attachment 3403087
And as mentioned before, this does seem a lil bit sketchy (Im going to prison on another planet)
Yeah, as I mentioned on Discord earlier, stuff like this should immediately be reported as a bug (as well as the "Bud/bro love" stuff)! I thought I went through all the texts but there are obviously still some forgotten alcoves of depravity.

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes