simon247

Jan 1, 2020
Is there any way to influence player character’s fertility (to lower it)? I like the idea of risky ”interactions”, but far less risky than they are at the moment. I wanted the game to feel more realistic, where in real life it often takes months of trying until conception actually happens, with some tiny chance that it happens on the first try.

I super-appreciate that it is quite a complex calculation that worked awesome for wives. Just the conception chance seemed way too high for my taste that I wish I could adjust for the PC (not each of the individual NPCs - I’m aware that age and other factors influence it for NPCs). Is there a hidden stat for that for the player character that I could edit?

Last edited:

ArchangelAT

Dec 22, 2021
Tried the code you provied but sadly it did not work, thank you for providing one. do you know any other codes? the code I'm looking for is the old house on sewo bend.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Three questions:

1.) If I give the Black Guard or Space Marine HULC armor, does he auto-repair it? I am trying to figure out who should get my first ever HULC armor now that I can afford it: Black Guard/Space Marine or my character. My quartermaster cannot passively repair it so I am having doubts on buying it for my character.

2.) What is the max HP I can raise Loren or Space Marine at from training their strength since it has a chance to raise HP?

3.) Can I capture a wrool cat? One event where a cat got into my house happened around 50 in-game days ago. I haven't had the rng to get it again but I am wondering do I get a cat at the end of it like the urchin event?

Last edited:

Fade710

Nov 7, 2022
you do not capture the wrool cat you leave it and feed it like you do with the urchins and it adds 5 I think to defense and it will occasionally come back and eat a few more rations while providing you with a permanent bonus to guard cause it lives on your property now.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Three questions:

1.) If I give the Black Guard or Space Marine HULC armor, does he auto-repair it? I am trying to figure out who should get my first ever HULC armor now that I can afford it: Black Guard/Space Marine or my character. My quartermaster cannot passively repair it so I am having doubts on buying it for my character.

2.) What is the max HP I can raise Loren or Space Marine at from training their strength since it has a chance to raise HP?

3.) Can I capture a wrool cat? One event where a cat got into my house happened around 50 in-game days ago. I haven't had the rng to get it again but I am wondering do I get a cat at the end of it like the urchin event?
1. I've not yet acquired HULC armor but from what I have read your mercs and slaves do auto-repair (or it is never damaged) but your MC must watch it deteriorate until he gets enough other pieces to repair it. As such I've seen some suggest the best place for HULC armor is on anyone but the MC.

2. It's limited by their body type and males get an advantage. Girls like Loren can only go to about 100 max, (and getting there is a real chore even if you save-scum) whereas the Space Marine can get up to ~150 (and Ayden something like 180).

3. Yes, but like the Urchin event it's random and you can get a couple in a row fairly quickly but the last one could take a while. Or it could take forever to get the first one but the next ones come right away. Pray to the RNJesus and hope he's in a giving mood!

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
1. I've not yet acquired HULC armor but from what I have read your mercs and slaves do auto-repair (or it is never damaged) but your MC must watch it deteriorate until he gets enough other pieces to repair it. As such I've seen some suggest the best place for HULC armor is on anyone but the MC.
Actually if repair is your concern you're best off getting HULK armor for ONLY MC. If the rest of your mercs are wearing armor worse than HULK then MC will never tank unless everyone else is dead. So aside from a few random hits by a guy with a pistol or melee weapon you will never be targetted. If you instead give HULK armor to your mercs then MC will solo tank all of the advanced tactics fights (even if MC also has HULK) which means guaranteed permanent stat losses for all of the toughest fights. Merc armor is indestructible as far as I know, it never gets damaged.

Works the same way for duraplate vs combat armor, which is why I have a few random slaves with duraplate while my A team mercs are all wearing combat armor. They take more damage, but at least MC doesn't take stat lossees. I haven't gotten to HULK yet in this latest version, MC still wearing duraplate.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Are there way to change stats and money on this game?... you know somein like cheats :devilish:
Enter your game, enter the save menu, press "save to disk", upload to this site:

Press "control + F" to find these attributes:
saveedit 02.png saveedit 01.png

Reactions: Daba

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
Are there way to change stats and money on this game?... you know somein like cheats :devilish:
Enter your game, enter the save menu, press "save to disk", upload to this site:

Press "control + F" to find these attributes:
View attachment 3321778 View attachment 3321779
Alternatively, you can open the browser's console (CTRL + SHIFT + J in Chrome for instance), and type "SugarCube.State.Variables" without quotes. You can hit enter, and that will pretty much open this same array, and you can edit directly there.

Alternatively, you can do it specifically by isolating the variable like so: SugarCube.State.Variables.cash = XXXXXXX

• Love
Reactions: vanyang and deens27

deens27

May 30, 2022
Alternatively, you can open the browser's console (CTRL + SHIFT + J in Chrome for instance), and type "SugarCube.State.Variables" without quotes. You can hit enter, and that will pretty much open this same array, and you can edit directly there.

Alternatively, you can do it specifically by isolating the variable like so: SugarCube.State.Variables.cash = XXXXXXX
Oh my Goshhhh you guys, Thank you So much. Grinding was soooo harrrd

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes