JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I´m having problems editing slave traits. I mean, it does not seem to work anymore. Can someone tell me how we can edit them currently?
SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.av###.traitxxxx=###
This is through the console commands. Don't know how if you're using a save editor.

Reactions: WakamoSato

caju

Oct 5, 2017

Does not appear to allow you to edit a girl's traits anymore.
You can change numerical values but you cant add workaholic or remove malevolent anymore.
(Things like this are what cause pirates to do pirate things)

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
The starting traits are definitely not working - so far in different starts I have tried Expert Soldier and Crafter and neither one has delivered the starting equipment.

Overall I think the standard point buy is too low; even on Sandbox and 280 points I'm struggling to get started. Of course the fact that I'm not getting the things I'm supposed to get isn't helping...

(Note that I spent many, many hours playing earlier versions and have gotten over a game-year in multiple times, so this isn't 'hey I'm a newb and I can't figure out what to do'.)

Edit to add: and yes, I'm playing 0.8.3b)

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
99% of all traits are named exactly as how they were before. The trick is to find the right av container. It's easy for story NPCs; just look up their av folder (in the Pics folder) and add that number to the string.

"SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.av18.age=18" sets Laika's age to 18.

"SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.av22.traitsize=100" gives Enya the size queen trait.

Since randies are applied in a first-free-av-container-order and then deleted upon sale/release, you have to find the NPC's name in the npc container to know which avXXX to modify.

Reactions: Daba and WakamoSato

msor

Aug 5, 2020
MOR Enhanced start is insanely overpowered. Not only do you get almost 3 times amount of points, but you also get the extremely powerful traits dirt cheap.

25k influence = 20 points
$750k starting fund = 40 points
Bonus to almost every attribute and skill = 50 points
+20 dmg to power strikes = 75 points.
-Oh, you also want a coilgun with 200 ammo? Well that is going be expensive! You are going to have to pay 5 points for that! :geek:
MOR Enhaced mode are for Alpha testers. Tho they can dive into and test late parts of game without initial development. Playing like it is the same as reading a book from last page - no fun.

Apr 9, 2020
Sorry for my bad English, but I need to know how to activate the console... I play on joiplay and it has the mapping to add commands, I press F12 and nothing appears...
I may be confusing myself and you are referring to the Chrome console, in which case I would appreciate how to do it with a code editor... since I have noticed that in this update of the game, It does not generate an external save file, before I could see the "Saved" folder.

Please, I played this on PC, but I no longer have it with me so I'm on Android..
I will be waiting for your help friend.
If you start a game as you normally do, you can save and then edit the save file using something like On the site upload your save file then use the search function and search for cash. Change it to whatever you want, and download the changed file. Now you have a save file with tons of money.

Reactions: Warscared

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
The starting traits are definitely not working - so far in different starts I have tried Expert Soldier and Crafter and neither one has delivered the starting equipment.

Overall I think the standard point buy is too low; even on Sandbox and 280 points I'm struggling to get started. Of course the fact that I'm not getting the things I'm supposed to get isn't helping...

(Note that I spent many, many hours playing earlier versions and have gotten over a game-year in multiple times, so this isn't 'hey I'm a newb and I can't figure out what to do'.)

Edit to add: and yes, I'm playing 0.8.3b)

Sounds odd. Maybe you're on a 0823 hybrid or something? :p

I just tried it myself:

CRAFTER TRAIT:

262.JPG

yield45f.jpg

EXPERT SOLDIER (lvl 3):

asdsadsa.JPG

slave2.JPG

Reactions: Daba and Seamonkey

msor

Aug 5, 2020
I really like "A Dying World" setup.
A lot of Ikaanos get locked soon by raiders. After that - you can hire only very basic mercs like Bud and Peasant.
Crystal hills require 10k influence instead of 1.5k. So no quick Aiden or Enya.
Districts are overwhelmed by raiders with Combat armour/Assault rifles, ammo prices gets skyrocketed.
But - money are not an issue at all! Food cost $27! per ration. Hunting never was so profitable.
8.3 update made Survival skill of followers and Wild Born working. Juno and Peasant love to hunt with you and makes it easy job.

I feel myself as a saviour of a city now, by bringing a much-needed food and clearing raiders.

Thanks GD for that. Amazing job!

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Little bit of unfortunate naming by her parents there. No useful traits -her only trait is size queen- but I am keeping her.
swallow shaft.png
MOR Enhanced start is insanely overpowered. Not only do you get almost 3 times amount of points, but you also get the extremely powerful traits dirt cheap.
[...]
+20 dmg to power strikes = 75 points.
[...]
The one trait I am jealous off.

Does not appear to allow you to edit a girl's traits anymore.
You can change numerical values but you cant add workaholic or remove malevolent anymore.
(Things like this are what cause pirates to do pirate things)
You can. Try searching up one of your pre-0.8.3 girls. For example, if you type in "Bianchi", you will see two results. The first result, the 1/2, is I assume an old save file holdover. The second result brings you to her real/current stats. I tested it to jumpstart her pregnancy from 22 days to 280 days. It should work for traits.

• Haha
Reactions: GD-studios

Tanev3

Dec 1, 2022
So, Im starting a new game (Huge thanx to Grim for this fantastic update! U the best!).
I settled for 2 levels of soldier (adept), Deadly strike, Tough, Manhunter.

And then go heavy into stats. My question is, what is best long term to boost at start, intelligence or charm or manipulate? I am leaning towards int and brainy. I have rather a lot of points to spend with this build.

Reactions: gillb

msor

Aug 5, 2020
So, Im starting a new game (Huge thanx to Grim for this fantastic update! U the best!).
I settled for 2 levels of soldier (adept), Deadly strike, Tough, Manhunter.

And then go heavy into stats. My question is, what is best long term to boost at start, intelligence or charm or manipulate? I am leaning towards int and brainy. I have rather a lot of points to spend with this build.
Int is a good choice. Not mandatory - you can get it in a game to 90+ anyway, but it will take some time.
Charm easy to get by Socializing and Caring, plus a guaranteed +5 per cosmetic surgery if money not an issue.
Manipulation get level ups by literally anything. Sex proposal, demanding tone, dominant approach...

Tanev3

Dec 1, 2022
Int is a good choice. Not mandatory - you can get it in a game to 90+ anyway, but it will take some time.
Charm easy to get by Socializing and Caring, plus a guaranteed +5 per cosmetic surgery if money not an issue.
Manipulation get level ups by literally anything. Sex proposal, demanding tone, dominant approach...
Hm, that suggests that it would be better to take Traits with special effects rather than attributes.
Thank you for answer.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
I made Milambus debug code from Discord a little more user friendly.

Code:
cheatgirlname = "mae"
for (const [key, value] of Object.entries(SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc)) {
    if (value.hasOwnProperty("girlname")) {
        if (value.girlname.toLowerCase() == cheatgirlname.toLowerCase()) {
            console.log(value.girlname+' identified as SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.'+key);
            cheatgirl = SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc[key]
            console.log('Modify like this: cheatgirl.age = 40');
        }
    }
}
Easier to edit the name since it is on the first row.
Not case sensitive.
Creates a reference called cheatgirl to make life easier.

Looks like this when you use it:
1708881611654.png

As far as I can tell it works perfectly fine with saves, switching to another girl and cheatgirlname and cheatgirl variables disappear when browser is closed... But you should still use at own risk.

Edit: Updated version here

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes