4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Wait what? I have to point this out.. Its said multiple times the 2 guys are weak and they get beat up by the girls all the time.. Its happened 3 or 4 times so far probably... But then 4 random guys show up on the island and all of a sudden they are trained fighters ? Whats with this inconsistency ? Im guessing it was overlooked in the story writing. So I just pointing it out.

Was also hoping the MC would cuck his best mate Soon to be his brother and his dad. But guess the games not going to do that /shrugs Dads already bragged about fucking every girl on the island. so no virgins here ^_~. Kinda surprised the dad hasnt left for milk already.

Last edited:

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Wait what? I have to point this out.. Its said multiple times the 2 guys are weak and they get beat up by the girls all the time.. Its happened 3 or 4 times so far probably... But then 4 random guys show up on the island and all of a sudden they are trained fighters ? Whats with this inconsistency ? Im guessing it was overlooked in the story writing. So I just pointing it out.

Was also hoping the MC would cuck his best mate Soon to be his brother and his dad. But guess the games not going to do that /shrugs Dads already bragged about fucking every girl on the island. so no virgins here ^_~. Kinda surprised the dad hasnt left for milk already.
When was it ever said the boys were weak? It was mentioned that their dad started training them as soon as they could walk. If by "beat up" you mean the times Alex hit them and they went down that was for comedic effect... did you really expect a playful exchange to end in them straight up fucking punching her in the face? Not that kind of vn, my man.

Speaking of not that kind of vn, I'm guessing you didn't play my previous game or you'd know that cucking isn't a thing that will ever happen. Nor is Dante (dad) the kind of guy who would "leave for milk." As for dad fucking every girl on the island, yeah... every woman from the older generation. Not saying every one of the younger generation girls are virgins, but at the point of the start of the game, dear old dad hasn't had sex with any of them.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Speaking of not that kind of vn, I'm guessing you didn't play my previous game or you'd know that cucking isn't a thing that will ever happen. Nor is Dante (dad) the kind of guy who would "leave for milk." As for dad fucking every girl on the island, yeah... every woman from the older generation. Not saying every one of the younger generation girls are virgins, but at the point of the start of the game, dear old dad hasn't had sex with any of them.
Its fine, I was just having a chuckle over it.
And it had a previous game?, I guess it kinda explains why it felt a little confusing at times. I was thinking it slowly reveal or get some flashback eventually. I was as clueless as the MC :s

Reactions: FleshSac

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Its fine, I was just having a chuckle over it.
And it had a previous game?, I guess it kinda explains why it felt a little confusing at times. I was thinking it slowly reveal or get some flashback eventually. I was as clueless as the MC :s
All of the older generation are characters from NSFW which is the main reason why so many characters are thrown at you right away. I know it can definitely be a bit overwhelming, but I'll be working on a relationship guide so you can see how everyone is tied together. It's not completely necessary to play though it to know what's going on, but it helps to understand who all the older generation is. Certain things that happened in the first game will be mentioned from time to time, but it will mostly just be about the new generation doing their thing.

Phoenix1177

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
All of the older generation are characters from NSFW which is the main reason why so many characters are thrown at you right away. I know it can definitely be a bit overwhelming, but I'll be working on a relationship guide so you can see how everyone is tied together. It's not completely necessary to play though it to know what's going on, but it helps to understand who all the older generation is. Certain things that happened in the first game will be mentioned from time to time, but it will mostly just be about the new generation doing their thing.
So question that might have been answered already, is this canon to NSFW? Or should I see it as something different, since there is also a direct sequel in the works. I haven't played this one or the sequel yet, but NSFW was great.

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
So question that might have been answered already, is this canon to NSFW? Or should I see it as something different, since there is also a direct sequel in the works. I haven't played this one or the sequel yet, but NSFW was great.
Yeah, it's canon. It takes place a little over 20 years after the end of that game. The direct sequel, Masters of the Ring, starts a couple of years after NSFW (though technically only about a week after the epilogue).

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
It's a shame you didn't include Kaori as one of the returning characters.

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
It's a shame you didn't include Kaori as one of the returning characters.
You'll probably see her eventually. There's still a lot of characters to be introduced, but I wanted to spread them out since I've already introduced an avalanche of characters as-is, haha. A lot of the wrestlers will probably show up more as cameos than steady characters, but nothing has been written in stone (especially since I haven't even started writing Day 4 yet).

Reactions: junior366

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
You'll probably see her eventually. There's still a lot of characters to be introduced, but I wanted to spread them out since I've already introduced an avalanche of characters as-is, haha. A lot of the wrestlers will probably show up more as cameos than steady characters, but nothing has been written in stone (especially since I haven't even started writing Day 4 yet).
Well just so you know, Kaori and Bo Vine would be welcome additions eventually lol

Reactions: FleshSac
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes