2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
oie_J9aDWHJllmLL.png

Overview:
Bosses at work with lots of money, mothers crazy about older men, and children at home. What could go wrong?
2 routes: NTR and Incest​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-05
Release Date: 2023-09-05
Developer: DescoNTR
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 2
Language: English
Other Games: The Last Dantr - MNTRS
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Thank you SAHC for sharing the game

2.png 14.png 24.png 41.png 45.png 64.png 82.png

Last edited by a moderator:

JunkV

Jan 19, 2022
Oof im not into these models with huge hips and very huge booba. but it is netorare and even shota... what a conundrum.

QUICK REVIEW: Will i nut? if you nut to this, go outside, touch grass and try not to cum from it.
is it good? well.. theres nothing to judge as good or bad right now.
Is it animated? no?...
Is it hot? i mean... i guess?...
Should i come look for new updates on this one everyday? If you value your life to some degree or think that your time could be spent in smarter ways. Dont. Either let this one cook, or just realise the dev kinda has a bad record on projects. As of v1.0 is very bare bones.

Last edited:

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Seems like a novelty, interesting, I'll try it if it's animated.
Thanks for posting the game here.

Reactions: Onyx0731

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
The way I see it, it seems to be just a reboot of the creator's previous game. Was it even necessary ?
Hopefully this time it gets actual releases.
Didn't play it, but someone here said, as a creator you shouldn't make your best grand idea first. You should create your second best idea, then do the best idea.
I think I was bitching about some remake and got that answer. This fella could have a good idea but wants to be able to implement it in a better way? I don't know :). Remakes at 0.9 is far more annoying though, I could point fingers, lots of fingers... But I won't!

Edit: I just read above what the excuse was, so yeah.. fingers...

Reactions: metagrossrj

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
Oof im not into these models with huge hips and very huge booba. but it is netorare and even shota... what a conundrum.

QUICK REVIEW: Will i nut? if you nut to this, go outside, touch grass and try not to cum from it.
Is it animated? no?...
Should i come look for new updates on this one everyday? If you value your life to some degree or think that your time could be spent in smarter ways. Dont. Either let this one cook, or just realise the dev kinda has a bad record on projects. As of v1.0 is very bare bones.
Sounds like an average Sunday on F95 tbh

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019

Is it animated? no?...
Dude don't scare me, for a moment I thought, your grass is not animated outside when you touch it. My bad misreading it.

Yeah I agree game is very bland at the moment.

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes