2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Dev Patreon post:

Greetings! I wanted to share an exciting update with you: I'm currently in the process of developing Chapter 2 of "Maternal Entanglements"! I estimate that it will be fully ready within 1 to 2 weeks. What's most intriguing is that this upcoming installment will follow the NTR route, promising to add an emotionally intense dimension to the story.

I'm working diligently to ensure that this chapter is truly captivating and lives up to the expectations of the visual novel fans. The NTR narrative can offer surprising twists and powerful emotional moments, and I'm excited to bring this experience to the readers.

As I progress with the development, I'm striving to create an immersive plot and realistic characters that will fully engage players in the story. If at any point you have suggestions, questions, or simply want to share your thoughts, I'd be more than happy to hear from you. Thank you for your ongoing support, and I hope you enjoy what's to come in "Maternal Entanglements"!

Apr 5, 2022
Dev Patreon post:

Greetings! I wanted to share an exciting update with you: I'm currently in the process of developing Chapter 2 of "Maternal Entanglements"! I estimate that it will be fully ready within 1 to 2 weeks. What's most intriguing is that this upcoming installment will follow the NTR route, promising to add an emotionally intense dimension to the story.

I'm working diligently to ensure that this chapter is truly captivating and lives up to the expectations of the visual novel fans. The NTR narrative can offer surprising twists and powerful emotional moments, and I'm excited to bring this experience to the readers.

As I progress with the development, I'm striving to create an immersive plot and realistic characters that will fully engage players in the story. If at any point you have suggestions, questions, or simply want to share your thoughts, I'd be more than happy to hear from you. Thank you for your ongoing support, and I hope you enjoy what's to come in "Maternal Entanglements"!
honestly that's good to know, and I didn't even know this game had routes, since there are no choices for now. Anyway, I was only interested in NTR.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Dev Patreon post:

No I have tried it yet, I was wondering if it has animations.

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
To much NTR for me and the Incest will only come when the Mom Bulls ask the Mc´s to join in. Thats what i think.

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
His excuse was after fighting the Russians in Ukraine he lost his PC and all the files, so he started fresh.
Hispanic guy participated in the Ukrainian war and lost his PC in the process? What?
Did russians accidentally launched a missile at Argentina and hit his house while he was a volunteer soldier in Ukraine?

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Dev Patreon post:

Sounds like non-NTR content will be an afterthought at best. :FacePalm:

global22

Jun 20, 2022
I think this game will be abandoned. If it is not abandoned, it is a game with a very bright future.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Dev released it a day late, but I have updated the OP with the new Chapter.

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
Why is this Patreon only? Apparently the dev plans to abandon it later like his previous 2 AVNs (one of which didn't even last 2 months) or something, incest and no patch needed = I'm surprised it made it to ch2. Might as well add a 3rd path: incest+lolis.

Edit: And the "2 paths" are not separate or avoidable since there are no choices, so you are stuck with NTR/getting cucked as well. Into the trash bin it goes.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 8 Votes