heres more good sets if theres any1 that can share em or whale them off

Idiott

Mar 5, 2019
heres more good sets if theres any1 that can share em or whale them off
All these except for arcade set are here

Brooke special time is in 2019 pack
Dressing room in 2020
VR and cozy bathtime are in 2021

I don't have arcade pack. Will upload when i find it.

Curious to know if anyone ever got these ones? Don't think they were posted here
Wasn't presenting stina posted already? It's all so scattered its hard to keep track. Just in case:

Also gumroad sets that haven't been posted yet:

Last edited:

Khourd

Nov 20, 2022
Just gonna drop a few here if anyone's willing to share em if they have any. Thx

View attachment 3132144

Update: It looks like gun girl brooke, trick or brooke, sweet brooke, and arcade are all on Kemono so nvm about those
Can you explain how to find them on Kemono? All I can find are the posts with the blurred images

MrYosi

Jan 24, 2020
df4caccf99a8607c3c81e3e205bf3520447934c40c64d6cb11f3b4a28062d7cf.jpg

Any collection of these? i find of you're posted are complete but some of them are missing. i hardly find these, but this is May 2022 pack. Thanks

Ryuko_Matoi

Dec 31, 2023
I got the Brooke back view pack, just waiting mod approval. any other packs people want? def buying one more maybe two. but that's it. so incredibly over priced

Reactions: y0y

Khourd

Nov 20, 2022
I got the Brooke back view pack, just waiting mod approval. any other packs people want? def buying one more maybe two. but that's it. so incredibly over priced
From what I can find, these are the only packs that aren't fully available online, at least somewhere. Although the next pack that MLeth is going to be putting out looks like one of the best he's made in awhile. So, if it were me, I'd wait for that one to come out, but that's really just personal preference

143saturnus

Aug 19, 2023
From what I can find, these are the only packs that aren't fully available online, at least somewhere. Although the next pack that MLeth is going to be putting out looks like one of the best he's made in awhile. So, if it were me, I'd wait for that one to come out, but that's really just personal preference

This one too, unless I'm wrong.

I remember noticing there were a few from 2022 and 2023 missing, but I think that might be all of them. Maybe double check to make sure.

Khourd

Nov 20, 2022
This one too, unless I'm wrong.

I remember noticing there were a few from 2022 and 2023 missing, but I think that might be all of them. Maybe double check to make sure.

I can't remember where I found it online, so I made a Mega link with it, alongside another one I can't remember where I found online

y0y

Jan 24, 2023
Thanks guys for latest updates! I uploaded my favorites from these last few links on sankaku

->

Feel free to upload more if you want to add to collection, but no presure ;)
And yeah keep posting anything unseen you found here as always!