Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Hm, seems Otters don't read spoilers. :oops:
To our credit, there's a lot of posts to read :ROFLMAO: . We might not have quoted you to tell you we fixed it, and I could I swore I had, but yes, we read that.

One of the variables was an outlier that was kept in there that then turned into splitting into the code.

We have already fixed this for v0.1.2! We appreciate you guys keeping an eye on things. There's a lot to edit and having fans like you be our beta is what is going to make the game perfect!

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Hey everyone!

The full release of Chapter 1 (v0.1.2) is coming here the 1st of next month (September). We are giving our Patrons early access.

You can expect our new free roam update! But it isn't full free roam. We asked our fans what they wanted, and the majority chose our new concept Point and Click Spheres. These are individual, explorable scenes at certain parts of the story. No grinding. No clicking random edges of the map to get to the next room. You simply explore that singular render or sphere.

Again, it's completely optional! It's all side-story. It doesn't affect anything to do with your main story at all. There's also added information if you want lore about the town and extra clickable goodies.

We are very happy with these spheres and hope you'll like them too! Coming soon, my friends. Keep those whiskers perky.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Matrix Hearts [v0.1.2] [Blue Otter Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,44 GB / 168 MB - MatrixHearts-1.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,42 GB / 151 MB - MatrixHearts-1.2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
Ummm..... dnt wanna sound rude but the whole point of this update is enhancing earlier renders with a few more renders for the side stories , thats it and the main content will come in ch2 update , which will release whenever it will in the future.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Ummm..... dnt wanna sound rude but the whole point of this update is enhancing earlier renders with a few more renders for the side stories , thats it and the main content will come in ch2 update , which will release whenever it will in the future.
Yep , sounds like that , i will wait for Ch2 and then play as i see no point to download the content i already played with just a little more topping to it

meedoeid

Oct 22, 2019
Matrix Hearts [v0.1.1] [Blue Otter Games] Unofficial Android Port :

Size - 168.8 MB

Original - Mega -
With Scrappy Mod - Mega -

Allow storage permission for persistent saves - meaning saves will remain intact even after uninstalling the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

* This is a compressed android port *

You can reach me at Or at my team
Can you please share the latest one, thanks

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Updated for 0.1.1

I've made a Walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

Features
  • Best dialogue choises highlighted green
  • Added a "Unlock all" to Otter hunt gallery
  • Added a scene gallery
Installation: Extract the mod folder to your Matrix Hearts folder then overwrite if prompted

Download: MEGA
Please, updated for : Matrix Hearts [v0.1.2]
THANK YOU in advance...

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Hey guys, I was wondering is this game worth playing even if I'm not a harem fan. When I first saw this game on the site I was wanting to play it but I just can't go all harem, at least on my main playthrough at the very least.

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Matrix Hearts [v0.1.2] [Blue Otter Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,44 GB / 168 MB - MatrixHearts-1.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,42 GB / 151 MB - MatrixHearts-1.2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): Workupload - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -
Thanks so much for compressing this so quickly! I know F95 fans appreciate it too.

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Yep , sounds like that , i will wait for Ch2 and then play as i see no point to download the content i already played with just a little more topping to it
That's completely alright! We understand this isn't the megaton update everyone wanted, but it was necessary. This is basically the full version of Chapter 1 we wanted to get out but couldn't right away.

In the future, releases will be more full for each chapter! We tried to be very upfront about this and thank everyone for understanding.

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Hey guys, I was wondering is this game worth playing even if I'm not a harem fan. When I first saw this game on the site I was wanting to play it but I just can't go all harem, at least on my main playthrough at the very least.
The harem is only there if you want it! As the game continues, you can choose whether you have a more platonic relationship with a girl or not.

The game is literally a pick how-ever-many-you-want kind of harem. One. Three. All! And while you can skip content with other girls, we highly recommend playing it so you can better further the main character's story as well. You aren't forced into the more intimate romances unless you want them.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
From what I have seen so far it seems worth it to play I really don't like harems myself but I still like what I have seen so far from this game. Especially Layla and Rylee the other characters I'm probably just going to ignore them especially Xia and Chrysta since I really don't like them so far.

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
That's completely alright! We understand this isn't the megaton update everyone wanted, but it was necessary. This is basically the full version of Chapter 1 we wanted to get out but couldn't right away.

In the future, releases will be more full for each chapter! We tried to be very upfront about this and thank everyone for understanding.
i know it's way too early to ask but yea. Can you tell us approximately how long it will take to release the second chapter?

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
The harem is only there if you want it! As the game continues, you can choose whether you have a more platonic relationship with a girl or not.

The game is literally a pick how-ever-many-you-want kind of harem. One. Three. All! And while you can skip content with other girls, we highly recommend playing it so you can better further the main characters story as well. You aren't forced into the more intimate romances unless you want them.
Thanks so much for the reply. I will start downloading it right now than. I just have a hard time playing games that force a harem.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
From what I have seen so far it seems worth it to play I really don't like harems myself but I still like what I have seen so far from this game. Especially Layla and Rylee the other characters I'm probably just going to ignore them especially Xia and Chrysta since I really don't like them so far.
Is either Layla or Rylee the red head by any chance cause for some reason she has my attention while I wait for the download lol.

Reactions: Rinbael

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Is either Layla or Rylee the red head by any chance cause for some reason she has my attention while I wait for the download lol.
Rylee is the redhead!

And we know a harem isn't for everyone, which is why we have specifically crafted the story to really bring the harem and non-harem out in the story without having to completely ignore any girl.

All the girls matter. All the stories do. And you get to choose in which form that takes.

4.30 star(s) 67 Votes