Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
Appreciate that, but we know we have a bit of ways to go. Some of the renders still aren't up to the quality we want, and we are learning as we go, so this might deter some people.

We are also working with limited technology at the moment! We don't have the super powerful PCs other people have, and this is our first time at this. All those factors contribute! But thanks so much for the kind words!
Well as far as first tries with limited equipment go, this is already way over average. Many creators are not willing to put fitting, not already heard a thousand time music pieces fitting with the scenes or underestimating the effect of it. Or that a VN has to be more of one lewd scene after the other, broken only by to short, outright stupid or boring - or any combination of that - conversation/story pieces and more often than not in awful engrish too. :devilish:
You already have this important parts covered. Keep improving and you might become upon the best of them. :)

• Love
Reactions: Blue Otter Games

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Well as far as first tries with limited equipment go, this is already way over average. Many creators are not willing to put fitting, not already heard a thousand time music pieces fitting with the scenes or underestimating the effect of it. Or that a VN has to be more of one lewd scene after the other, broken only by to short, outright stupid or boring - or any combination of that - conversation/story pieces and more often than not in awful engrish too. :devilish:
You already have this important parts covered. Keep improving and you might become upon the best of them. :)
We're glad you're enjoying what we have made thus far!

Our goal with this game was to make a game that is both enjoyable to read and look at. We want it to be funny, to be a slice of life. A little farcical at points but something enjoyable. And yeah, something to gawk too.

We know we have to prove we can compete with the top dogs, but even with our limited tech right now, we're gonna do our best!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is no problem with the way you look, it is all in your head.
Take it from our down on his luck + lackluster + feeling sorry 4 himself + carried on the shoulder
hopelessly deprecating himself MC:
Live a little, go out there and ask a girl how she is doing,
chances are she has a shallower reason to feel sorry 4 herself than you and
you might end up cheering her up.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Just looking at the OP images i saw three clipping issue's. Sorry for being a buzzkill dev, but just keep an eye on the clipping.

I tell you something, the quality of this game in terms of renders, animations, story and dialogue is through the roof.

Absolutely well done Devs!

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Hey guys, thanks for the hefty discussion on the thread so far!

We just want to ask one thing: If you have an opinion, please share it! But please don't do it at the expense of someone else's opinion. We are all entitled to our own opinions.

Feel free to comment but do your best not to invalidate someone else's view of things.

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Thanks! I never thought of them as 'Prestigious' locations, don't think anyone thought that back then. It was just close and easy to get too and Tahoe/Donner was less than three hrs away. It's where everyone in Berkeley/East bay went to climb, still do I guess.
Climbing locations aren't that common though! Within the community, you know which you can climb whether they are world renowned or not. Tahoe is one of those!

Reactions: Reese286

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Is there a way i can turn off +1 and -1 thingy in the upper corner, i dont wanna see that.
Also can i be with every girl or i am limited depending who i pursuit

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
Climbing locations aren't that common though! Within the community, you know which you can climb whether they are world renowned or not. Tahoe is one of those!
amazing game really and the girls are very hot im just crazy for Layla and really hope for a romance story with her :love: :p(y)keep the good job and thx guys

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
OK, I have to say... I'm disappointed. Not by the game mind you, that was great! But as soon as I saw Dutch talking about his harem, I was sure there was going to be a huge shitshow about it here! I made popcorn and all, and all I found were some civilly worded questions about it... what's this forum coming to? :LOL:

But seriously, I liked the first chapter! Good looking renders, all kinds of different girls (some of which you can only talk to superficially yet), and some nice pervy choices that you don't get immediately penalized or even game over'ed for. Also, it thankfully doesn't seem to be one of those harem games where all girls throw themselves upon the MC straight upon meeting him (except Rylee, kind of ;)). Will be looking out for the next chapter!

If the interest for light BDSM is there, we do have a few characters who could be into such a thing!
Some BDSM always make things more interesting in my book! I could be wrong here, but the way the principal was introduced in the game me some potential femdom vibes.

Last edited:

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
OK, I have to say... I'm disappointed. Not by the game mind you, that was great! But as soon as I saw Dutch talking about his harem, I was sure there was going to be a huge shitshow about it here! I made popcorn and all, and all I found were some civilly worded questions about it... what's this forum coming to? :LOL:

But seriously, I liked the first chapter! Good looking renders, all kinds of different girls (some of which you can only talk to superficially yet), and some nice pervy choices that you don't get immediately penalized or even game over'ed for. Also, it thankfully doesn't seem to be one of those harem games where all girls throw themselves upon the MC straight upon meeting him (except Rylee, kind of ;)). Will be looking out for the next chapter!

Some BDSM always make things more interesting in my book! I could be wrong here, but the way the principal was introduced in the game me some potential femdom vibes.
When otters run things, we like to think things are more civil! Everyone can have an opinion, just be nice about it.

Thanks for the kind words! We want the relationships to feel like you've worked for them. Even though there are going to be obvious situations that feel more farcical, we are going to keep the sexual tension on a steady climb based on the relationship and what you've built. Aside from some characters who may be more... uh... sexually inclined! Thanks for playing!

4.30 star(s) 67 Votes