• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Holmster74

Aug 27, 2020
Thanks! That was working when we played it, but something might have happened when we were going through the code.

We are going to fix this for the next update! Until then, try the opposite option from the one you chose.
Same thing happens with the other choice... As she is to open the door..

lkta

May 3, 2017
Thanks! That was working when we played it, but something might have happened when we were going through the code.

We are going to fix this for the next update! Until then, try the opposite option from the one you chose.
I get the same/similar error. Either of the 2 responses give the same result & impossible to pass this point as a result

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game is also borked just after the rescue if you didn't go the stormy route and end up getting saved by scuba frank

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018

Notice: No need to redownload the whole thing again, just use QuickFix from below link or attachment.
QuickFix2 =

quickfix1
- fixed one deadend label
- fixed 2 sayer typos
quickfix2
- fixed 2 sayer typos and corrected the dialog.
Added attachment file if you cant download from above link.

Last edited:

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
I get the same/similar error. Either of the 2 responses give the same result & impossible to pass this point as a result

Game is also borked just after the rescue if you didn't go the stormy route and end up getting saved by scuba frank

We are updating the fix right now!

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Ugh nvm, i just realized this error leads to non-existing part of the script, either the Blue Otter Games forgot to put it in the script or its a label typo. I\m trying to find it but better wait for dev.
Here is a QuickFix1 (103KB) for two errors in v0.3.2.

The sayer error can be ignored, its a minor typo.

I'll also add this in my repack post so i would recommend applying this before playing.
The new build is uploading to the mirror sites now! What happened is when we were having playtesters play, we took our the variable to reach the maximum route and it didn't get back in. Not certain what happened with the name issue though... easy fixes! Give us a few hours and new builds are going to be here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: boobsrcool

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The new build is uploading to the mirror sites now! What happened is when we were having playtesters play, we took our the variable to reach the maximum route and it didn't get back in. Not certain what happened with the name issue though... easy fixes! Give us a few hours and new builds are going to be here!
damn, this is proper buggy hell - perhaps you should reconsider those playtesters you have:HideThePain:
or just post beta/initial release here for all bugs ironing:BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

lkta

May 3, 2017
Still isn't quite right using the quickfix, you can progress but you still get an error if frank saves you (can be ignored to progress, traceback in spoiler below) and the conversations after that all talk as though stormy saved you even though you had not met her until the safe house (just after stormy brings the towels rylee talks about the bird and that was how we called you refering to stormy & then on the phone with layla you say stormy saved you.

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Still isn't quite right using the quickfix, you can progress but you still get an error if frank saves you (can be ignored to progress, traceback in spoiler below) and the conversations after that all talk as though stormy saved you even though you had not met her until the safe house (just after stormy brings the towels rylee talks about the bird and that was how we called you refering to stormy & then on the phone with layla you say stormy saved you.

It's been fixed. Thank you!

lkta

May 3, 2017
It's been fixed. Thank you!
using quickfix 2.: The Frank error has gone and Rylee now just says "thats how we called from the ocean" so that is fixed but you still say stormy saved you when talking to layla on the phone.

Also the phone shows as unknown caller (safehouse layla_call2 ch3) yet Layla still knows it is still stormy calling... That phone screen probably needs redoing as Layla would obviously have the number saved

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Error has gone and Rylee now just says "thats how we called from the ocean" so that is fixed but you still say stormy saved you when talking to layla on the phone using quickfix 2.

Also the phone shows as unknown caller yet Layla still knows it is still stormy calling... That phone screen probably needs redoing
The MC says that regardless because Stormy was looking for them, so to keep Layla from asking too many questions, he mentions that she saved them.

And we know the phone asset in the game looks weird. It's nothing too big, so we are going to fix it in the future. Keep in mind, this isn't the full Chapter 3 Part 1. A few renders need fixed, and those are coming in the animation edition.

lkta

May 3, 2017
The MC says that regardless because Stormy was looking for them, so to keep Layla from asking too many questions, he mentions that she saved them.

And we know the phone asset in the game looks weird. It's nothing too big, so we are going to fix it in the future. Keep in mind, this isn't the full Chapter 3 Part 1. A few renders need fixed, and those are coming in the animation edition.
Cool, Sure it has already been spotted but laylahouse layla_blushing ch3 & zippyzinc layla_mc3 ch3 need some attention too as her white top appears to have painted onto her right arm, There are also multiple instances of her arm/elbow/breasts clipping through that flowery top in that city scene, zippyzinc intro3 ch3 is probably the worst of these but there are more minor/less noticable instances in many of the images with that top on. Nothing too major in the grand scheme of things but those 3 in particular stood out as looking off when i was playing

Reactions: Elhemeer

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Question, why is this not showing up in the newest updates page.
The Latest Updates page requires that the dev "report" the thread to get it to the mods' attention. Either Otter didn't remember to or the mods just haven't gotten to it yet.

View attachment 2439980

Edit: I did just that for them now, but
View attachment 2439985
As a follow up to this, the game did eventually get it's update on the Latest Updates page marked... The thing is that it was given either an incorrect timestamp, or it was given the correct one, but with an incredibly misguided definition of correct.

I don't know exactly when Matrix had its update marked, but when it did, it was only bumped to the second page. For this to happen, the time on the Latest Updates page had to have been no less than 18 hours in the past relative to the actual time it was marked. :|

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Havik79

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Not that I mind replaying your lovely game, but I want episode 3!!! Tell me, when 3 starts....is Riley randomly nakers for no reason at all? It might convince me to make my choices again faster.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Not that I mind replaying your lovely game, but I want episode 3!!! Tell me, when 3 starts....is Riley randomly nakers for no reason at all? It might convince me to make my choices again faster.
You can play EP 3 right now (and no, she's not randomly nakers :) ).

Blue Otter is currently awaiting their animator to finish and send the animations for the chapter, then the game will get updated with those. (I don't know who they are, but they reportedly work with many devs. Otter has just been sitting in their queue until recently.)

Further content in EP 3 Part 2 will also come as well, hopefully not too long from now.

Last edited:

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
View attachment 2439111

Overview:
He was supposed to be somebody. He was going to be a contender! Then he took a rock climbing wall to the knee. A would-be Olympic climber sustains an injury to his leg that keeps him from competing and a shot at the big leagues, with the only possible fix being a prototype technology that is sci-fi at best. Between his new introverted mood, a town of colorful characters, and the fruits of temptation, getting this tech to work may require all he's got. There's a big cliff to climb for him to be a champion again!​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-04
Release Date: 2023-03-04
Developer: Blue Otter Games - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 3 v0.3.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Read Before Playing:

Future Updates:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - -
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - Android* - QUICK FIX

Extras: Multi-Mod* - Fan Sigs 1 - Fan Sigs 2

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1295083 View attachment 1243922 View attachment 1243924 View attachment 1243926 View attachment 1295081 View attachment 1243932 View attachment 1295082 View attachment 1243935 View attachment 1295116 View attachment 1635272 View attachment 1635262 View attachment 1635261 View attachment 1635276 View attachment 1635266 View attachment 1635267 View attachment 1635269 View attachment 2439152 View attachment 2439154 View attachment 2439155 View attachment 2439181
Is there an Android version or no

4.30 star(s) 67 Votes