Unity Completed Max Gentlemen Sexy Business! [v2.18] [The Men Who Wear Many Hats]

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
lost my save after the crack...damn...
They're not for specific versions of the game. They just save in different locations, so the newer version won't find a save made when using the older one. As it says in the post if you already have a save try the old one. Or use the api from the game that was first posted here.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can you make the MC or rival have pubic hair?
Only pubic hair I think is for the girls and only from a...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It may not be for the latest version of the game/patch, but someone posted it back here. If you try it keep hold of the file it replaces just in case.

Aragnier

Apr 2, 2019
Only pubic hair I think is for the girls and only from a...
It may not be for the latest version of the game/patch, but someone posted it back here. If you try it keep hold of the file it replaces just in case.
Problem is, that when it was posted here it was not compatible with 1.09, by now there might be an update... so if someone could find that... it would be nice.

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Yikes the gameplay hurts me, lovely story and writing but once again.. yikes to the gameplay. I used cheat engine to speed up the process and the grind still kills me and puts me off completing it.
Anyone possibly have a complete save for the gallery or a mod to achieve the same?

Reactions: omocik and Lycosxd

deaddog

May 16, 2017
Image at the bottom is the content inside the NSFW outfit mod. As you can see, 22 out of 47 are still unmodified, which is a lot. Understandably, most require high-level relationship, which is hard to acquire. But a lot of them have good edit potential. I might do some if there's any interest (UPDATE: I edited some, see below). For now, here's the save file at the bottom with the mod in case you miss it (too good to miss).

Copy the "core.dat" file to:
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\TheMenWhoWearManyHats\Max Gentlemen Sexy Business\<numbers>\

It's v1.08 tho, so not sure if it works for old version. I did try moving from v1.02 to v1.08 and everything is normal.

MOD - NSFW outfits & different nude: Mega. (by )
SAVE - Unlocked girls outfit: Also in the MEGA link.
*For clarification, the mod converts SFW outfits to be partially nude (showing nips & clit). You can see the default images here.

Mod by KairosZX (highlighted are still unedited):
View attachment 650213

Edits by me, continuing what KairosZX left off:
This looks SO GOOD. It isn't working with 1.09, though :( Just gives a blue screen and then an empty wobbling white box pops up. Can we get an update? Pleeeeease?!

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
I know there's an update for the outfit mod, actually. On his Undertow page there are quite a few outfits not shown in the preview on this thread.

Secmess

Jan 1, 2018
As you guys know from my old post here, there're a lot of things skipped from the NSFW Outfit mods.
Here's the original mod by KairosZX back in May (highlighted were the ones still unedited):

So, I edited the rest myself, and here's the result (I actually finished these back in May too, while Kairos finished just recently). Everything is complete now:
(Don't worry about the head, it's placeholder for the preview)

1597392221382.png

Tbh, I was so disappointed with how lazy his edits are for being a paid content, hence why I decided to release mine now.

The problem is, I made this months ago when I only got the v1.08. So, you need to edit it yourself using asset extractor/editor for them to be compatible with your version. Just extract my v1.08 file and your original asset file, overwrite your files with mine, and repack it again.

---

MOD - NSFW outfits & different nude: Mega. (Both & my version)
*For clarification, the mod converts SFW outfits to be partially nude (showing nips & clit). You can see the default images here.
**Different nude = pubic hair when fully nude.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: omocik and Daboos

Leo Dustin

Nov 5, 2016
A random question, does the game continue after you defeat your rival in devil form?? and the candals and all that stuff?

Asgard000

Apr 10, 2019
sorry for the question but is the author of this game continuing to develop it or has he abandoned it? sorry if i ask but it's a nice game and unfortunately there have been no updates for quite a while can anyone tell me if at least it is possible to complete the story?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...can anyone tell me if at least it is possible to complete the story?
It's finished in that sense, this isn't a patreon style game that comes out in bit by bit it's sold on Steam. There is meant to be a big update though adding some new stuff...
The post about it from June.

Asgard000

Apr 10, 2019
It's finished in that sense, this isn't a patreon style game that comes out in bit by bit it's sold on Steam. There is meant to be a big update though adding some new stuff...
The post about it from June.
ok thanks i wanted to start the game for a while now and i didn't want to get stuck in the middle story (there are a lot of good games that I started but that remained pending I didn't want to repeat the mistake with this one too) thanks again

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

gladtobehere

Aug 15, 2018
As you guys know from my old post here, there're a lot of things skipped from the NSFW Outfit mods.
Here's the original mod by KairosZX back in May (highlighted were the ones still unedited):

So, I edited the rest myself, and here's the result (I actually finished these back in May too, while Kairos finished just recently). Everything is complete now:
(Don't worry about the head, it's placeholder for the preview)

View attachment 771738

Tbh, I was so disappointed with how lazy his edits are for being a paid content, hence why I decided to release mine now.

The problem is, I made this months ago when I only got the v1.08. So, you need to edit it yourself using asset extractor/editor for them to be compatible with your version. Just extract my v1.08 file and your original asset file, overwrite your files with mine, and repack it again.

---

MOD - NSFW outfits & different nude: Mega. (Both & my version)
**Different nude = pubic hair when fully nude.

How do I do everything you just said?
I can't extract your files.

Last edited:

Asmodea

Oct 30, 2017
Yikes the gameplay hurts me, lovely story and writing but once again.. yikes to the gameplay. I used cheat engine to speed up the process and the grind still kills me and puts me off completing it.
Anyone possibly have a complete save for the gallery or a mod to achieve the same?
Which engine are you using? You have a link?

omocik

May 2, 2017
probably this. You need to look for certain stat "current value" couple times changing stat value in between scans.

Leo Dustin

Nov 5, 2016
Just by curiosity guyz, whats your strategy for the game?

Mine is get Pennie at the beginning and leave her in the bank then try to get Samuel and Pip as fast as I can, after that I try to get BonBon with the item that let you unite all your workes from your characters then maybe get Max and let him help Samuel and Pip in battle, the others characters I just put them in offices. I also try to go the path that help pennie get more money

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes