Unity Completed Max Gentlemen Sexy Business! [v2.18] [The Men Who Wear Many Hats]

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes
Apr 26, 2018
How can i create a female protagonist who doesn't looks like a transgender person?
I tried, but all I got was feminine men in dresses.
haven't played in a minute but in the character creation I recall there being some arrows you have to click to move to more "feminine" features. it's not super intuitive.

Zelai

May 8, 2019
Man the second campaign is way more ruthless. I think i messed it up by not picking a 4th chair when i had the chance and im having so much trouble managing with only 3 executives working at a give time.

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
haven't played in a minute but in the character creation I recall there being some arrows you have to click to move to more "feminine" features. it's not super intuitive.
Yeah, i know about that. I got a transgender persons even with these "more feminine" features. Curious, do others have same problem too or i just that bad at character creator?

Zelai

May 8, 2019
Is there anything after beating your rival?
After the first campaign you can start a longer campaign that includes a second villain and expands a bit on the story. Its harder and longer (heh) but with the same mechanics only the addition of another building that isnt the most useful thing ever either.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
How can i create a female protagonist who doesn't looks like a transgender person?
I tried, but all I got was feminine men in dresses.
The character creator first shows body types, for male, female, futa, etc.
If the game is still using some level of censoring at that point, actual genitalia isn't shown - so it's difficult to tell the difference between a female body (tits+vagina) and a futa body (tits+penis).

I'm guessing you made the same initial mistake I did and scrolled down and picked the body type that "looks" female in censor mode and actually picked a futa body.

Disable all the censorship (you'll need the DLC) and go back to the character customization and you should be able to fix it without restarting the game.
If you can't (or don't want to) disable the censorship - pick the male or female looking bodies at the top of the list rather than the ones further down.

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
The character creator first shows body types, for male, female, futa, etc.
If the game is still using some level of censoring at that point, actual genitalia isn't shown - so it's difficult to tell the difference between a female body (tits+vagina) and a futa body (tits+penis).

I'm guessing you made the same initial mistake I did and scrolled down and picked the body type that "looks" female in censor mode and actually picked a futa body.

Disable all the censorship (you'll need the DLC) and go back to the character customization and you should be able to fix it without restarting the game.
If you can't (or don't want to) disable the censorship - pick the male or female looking bodies at the top of the list rather than the ones further down.
Its about face features, not body, but nwm, i already dropped that game.

Hassann

Jun 21, 2020
After the first campaign you can start a longer campaign that includes a second villain and expands a bit on the story. Its harder and longer (heh) but with the same mechanics only the addition of another building that isnt the most useful thing ever either.
Thanks, guess I'm done with the game, not fun enough to keep doing these mundane things to make money and "fight" opponents and not even sex stuff just slowly gaining hearts for a few dates etc

Zelai

May 8, 2019
Thanks, guess I'm done with the game, not fun enough to keep doing these mundane things to make money and "fight" opponents and not even sex stuff just slowly gaining hearts for a few dates etc
There is not a lot of smut on it anyway , if you didn't enjoy the gameplay (which i admit gets tedious at moments) then just skip it ,im sure somebody will eventually post a gallery if you are curious. I however really enjoyed my time with it so ... different strokes for different people..

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
gameplay question, is there reason to pay dept as fast as possible or should you wait until the last date?
EDIT
NVM, paying faster is beneficial, days saved is added to next dept

Jun 20, 2017
I was almost at the end, had plenty of gold to pay back the loan but didn't pay it because I wanted to wait as long as I could as not to start the countdown I expected, so I figured it would just automatically take the gold from me when it was due, but no. Game Over. 4 hours of gameplay just gone, wasted. That's frustrating as shit.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
I was almost at the end, had plenty of gold to pay back the loan but didn't pay it because I wanted to wait as long as I could as not to start the countdown I expected, so I figured it would just automatically take the gold from me when it was due, but no. Game Over. 4 hours of gameplay just gone, wasted. That's frustrating as shit.
Well it was your own fault. My game gone when i forgot to pause game when i had suddenly need to go away. From that i am not angry to game, just myself.

Rozaria

Aug 26, 2018
This one is a good game but it does have alotof grinding,and some mechanics can be improve like fast replacing exhausted one with another in same place,skipping dialogue cause it's annoying after replace couple if times,the massaging so hard to done and the archievement kinda not helping anything.....i wish there would be something to help the new company after the first one start faster....much much faster than playing like from the begining with nothing in your hand

Zelai

May 8, 2019
gameplay question, is there reason to pay dept as fast as possible or should you wait until the last date?
EDIT
NVM, paying faster is beneficial, days saved is added to next dept
Only reason not to pay as soon as possible might be if you have a merchant/gala incoming or even one of the small events and you want to have money/gold in hand in case the option you want to pick requires to spend resources.
And later on the game when you are buying week to week extensions i waited until i had 1k gold for the achievement/unlock before buying a couple extensions to tackle another achievement.

timtaylor

Oct 4, 2017
90% accurate tea recipes. Strikethroughs are what I have eliminated.

Penny Farthing
Black
Mild
None

Bonbon Von Valentine
Herbal
Mild
None

Sinterklaas
Herbal
Strong
Sugar

Summer Starling
Green
Mild
None

Vicki Lestrange
Herbal
Mild
Milk

Samuel Finch
Black
Strong
Milk

Pip Whipple
Black
Mild
Sugar

Fanny Shufflebottom
Green
Mild
Milk

Max Gentlemen
Black
Average
None

Gunn Moses
Herbal
Average
None

Vlad Nibblesome
Herbal
Mild
Sugar

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
How do you add a fifth and sixth chair? Nevermind you need to buy it from the merchant...

90% accurate tea recipes. Strikethroughs are what I have eliminated.
Bonbon Von Valentine
Herbal
Mild
Average
None
She told me "It's good but not strong enough"

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 25 Votes