Unity Completed Max Gentlemen Sexy Business! [v2.18] [The Men Who Wear Many Hats]

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
Nice idea and pretty stylish graphics but completely unplayable due its unbalanced. Devs should seriously reconsider game mechanics.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The individual are linked in the opening post, what was actually added in 1.09 is apparently a secret though? coming in the fall.

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
How can i create a female protagonist who doesn't looks like a transgender person?
I tried, but all I got was feminine men in dresses.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Any way to cheat loan after paying 3rd one? (it increases remaining time by 7 days but doubles gold needed to pay)

D

Deleted member 234697

Any way to edit saves? I lost mine when downloading the new version

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I did this game on Kickstarter for about $10. All in all, it's a time wasting game that has some challenge to it at times. There are a few fun stories during the dates, but eventually it gets a bit repetitive. Still, I enjoy playing it from time to time.

Feb 5, 2018
I really enjoyed this game, however I felt it lacked a lot of naughty content for all the grind required. Very softcore game, what a shame.

ionpop

Aug 5, 2019
The game isn't cracked. Go into it's Plugins folder and replace the steam_api.dll there with this one, and then you should have the tasteful nudes...
What does it do exactly? I replaced it with yours and it reset my progress. Then I replaced yours with my own from the previous game versions and my progress was back. If I was to guess I'd say it works like an ID with which your save files are associated with, in this case the local save files.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
What does it do exactly? I replaced it with yours and it reset my progress. Then I replaced yours with my own from the previous game versions and my progress was back. If I was to guess I'd say it works like an ID with which your save files are associated with, in this case the local save files.
Gives full nudity to pictures, without censorship.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Hassann

Jun 21, 2020
The game was good up until having to beat your rival with certain days left and spending 100 gold to give yourself a week extension, but im guessing that's just because the game isn't complete yet and has a lot more content to be added inbetween

Zelai

May 8, 2019
I went with the expectation that you would unlock all the content in a playthrough but the game is more akin to a roguelike in each playthrough you pick different executives for their content and find different assets and unlock new different assets.
Problem is that a single playthrough is a pretty long investment for the amount of "content" you unlock , even enjoying the game while i do something else it still takes too long.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What does it do exactly? I replaced it with yours and it reset my progress...
I think the game here before used a older version of the Goldberg emulator, and had a different save location. Added a alternative version to the post with the crack.

AngryBubbles

May 28, 2017
Can someone give me some advice? I checked the MAX SEXY setting twice. Once before starting the company and later as I was starting it. Everything is still censored. Then I tried the uncensor patch in this thread, but it cleared my saves and gallery. Any way to keep my gallery? Or maybe someone will be so kind and upload full save? I don't think I want to spend another 4 hours playing this game with so little pay-off. Thanks.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Then I tried the uncensor patch in this thread, but it cleared my saves and gallery. Any way to keep my gallery?
Added a older version of the api a few hours ago for people with existing saves, try that one if you haven't. Or if you have the old game still around try the api from there (and it's still available from the old request).

The patch is in game from the opening post, but you need the crack for it to work.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes