Unity Completed Max Gentlemen Sexy Business! [v2.18] [The Men Who Wear Many Hats]

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Is this game complete or is there going to be more content?
The version available for download here is 1.02.
Version 1.04 added a "finale" event ending which wasn't quite ready when the game launched.
The current release is 1.07.

So there is a little extra content available in theory and 1.04 should probably be considered the "complete" version.

As far as DLC, etc... The game's producer ( ) has another game out there called Monster Prom. That's already got an expansion (The Second Term) - so it's difficult to imagine they don't have the same plans for this game. Which isn't to say it will happen, just that I'm sure they WANT to do it, eventually.

Reactions: Kurizu208

ScarletHarlot

Jul 4, 2018
On steam it says its available for mac... does anyone happen to have a link to the mac version? It'd be greatly appreciated :)

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
View attachment 568582

Overview:
The premiere Victorian Business Tycoon & Dating Simulator. Your family business has been stolen from you! Forge sexy partnerships in the sheets while crushing rival companies in the streets to become England’s largest monopoly and reclaim your family honor.​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-27
Release Date: 2020-02-25
Developer: The Men Who Wear Many Hats - - -
Censored: Yes (but uncensor patch implemented, pick "Max Sexy" setting to get rid of it)
Version: 1.02
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - -

Merkher Thanks for the game.

View attachment 568583 View attachment 568589 View attachment 568590 View attachment 568591 View attachment 568593 View attachment 568598 View attachment 568599 View attachment 568600
Max Gentlemen Sexy Business (v1.071)

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
too gay and too boring, but nice Art
50/50, If the game is boring go to play VN xDD (Many VN are good but they are more boring and within the "VN" few are those who have something of Game).

A game is like when you buy a car after working 1 year, it is not the fact of buying it but the effort to get it.
A novel visual is like your father buying you a car and that's it.

Reactions: grobulos

omocik

May 2, 2017
I found this

but it doesn't appear to work with 1.02 linked here. So it probably requies 1.07 to work?

Reactions: Secmess

magistrate

Feb 2, 2019
This game was produced in part by my man Jesse Cox (aka OMFGCATA if you're old school), of Youtube and podcasting fame, who also produced the Monster High dating game, and the Good Game webseries (featuring the Game Grumps). He's a righteous dude who has talked many times about his admitted fondness for smut, and wanting to make a fun, sexy dating sim. He's living the dream! I hope people will consider paying for this game if they are fans of his and enjoy the game. :D
That explains the cringey attempts at humour.

Secmess

Jan 1, 2018
I found this

but it doesn't appear to work with 1.02 linked here. So it probably requies 1.07 to work?
Beforehand, nice find!
UPDATE: Not working, maybe really need a specific game version?
---
UPDATE 2: LOL, it seems the public mod is only the full-nude sprite, not the mod for the outfit ones. I was wondering about this and thought "well, nothing is different with the full nude right?" until I noticed that there's no pubic hair in the official version.

Link for both download, there are two files.
MOD - NSFW outfits & different nude: .

Last edited:

omocik

May 2, 2017
Beforehand, nice find! I got v1.08 but it doesn't work? One thing for sure is that the "uncensoreddlc" file (the one to be overwritten for the mod) is way bigger in the newer version (27MB vs 164MB) and closer to the mod filesize (165MB).

Maybe I need to unlock the relationship first to the third stage (friendly, flirty, and finally sexual), not sure. Might try a little bit longer, the game turns completely tedious after the next stage after beating "The Rival".

UPDATE: Not working, maybe really need a specific version?

---

UPDATE 2: LOL, it seems the public mod is only the full-nude sprite, not the mod for the clothed ones. I was wondering about this and thought "well, nothing is different with the full nude right?" until I noticed that there's no pubic hair in the official version.

Link for both download, there are two files: Modified full nude & NSFW clothed.
Mega
I stumbled across this creator while searching for Neoverse mods >< as he also created one for that game, tho it doesn't seem to offer much, so meh.
After beating Rival I lost momentum as well and went for cheat engine speed hack (I think) and GS auto clicker xD
Good detective work figuring out what Free mod changed >< and thanks for sharing link!

Secmess

Jan 1, 2018
Beforehand, nice find!
UPDATE: Not working, maybe really need a specific game version?
---
UPDATE 2: LOL, it seems the public mod is only the full-nude sprite, not the mod for the outfit ones. I was wondering about this and thought "well, nothing is different with the full nude right?" until I noticed that there's no pubic hair in the official version.

Link for both download, there are two files.
MOD - NSFW outfits & different nude: Mega.
Image at the bottom is the content inside the NSFW outfit mod. As you can see, 22 out of 47 are still unmodified, which is a lot. Understandably, most require high-level relationship, which is hard to acquire. But a lot of them have good edit potential. I might do some if there's any interest (UPDATE: I edited some, see below). For now, here's the save file at the bottom with the mod in case you miss it (too good to miss).

Copy the "core.dat" file to:
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\TheMenWhoWearManyHats\Max Gentlemen Sexy Business\<numbers>\

It's v1.08 tho, so not sure if it works for old version. I did try moving from v1.02 to v1.08 and everything is normal.

MOD - NSFW outfits & different nude: . (by )
SAVE - Unlocked girls outfit: .
*For clarification, the mod converts SFW outfits to be partially nude (showing nips & clit). You can see the default images here.

Mod by KairosZX (highlighted are still unedited):
image_1053.png

Edits by me, continuing what KairosZX left off:

Also how I cheat to unlock the outfits the "easier" way if you're interested.

Last edited:

lulatsch111

Dec 1, 2017
Just began dabbling with edits.
Here is Pip with all the "spice" I put in:
It sure is rough around the edges but I'm ok with how it turned out.

Last edited:
Reactions: ducno2

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
According to 1.09 is currently the latest version.

For getting a game updated your usually better off making a update request.

adrivas

Aug 5, 2017
Image at the bottom is the content inside the NSFW outfit mod. As you can see, 22 out of 47 are still unmodified, which is a lot. Understandably, most require high-level relationship, which is hard to acquire. But a lot of them have good edit potential. I might do some if there's any interest (UPDATE: I edited some, see below). For now, here's the save file at the bottom with the mod in case you miss it (too good to miss).

Copy the "core.dat" file to:
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\TheMenWhoWearManyHats\Max Gentlemen Sexy Business\<numbers>\

It's v1.08 tho, so not sure if it works for old version. I did try moving from v1.02 to v1.08 and everything is normal.

MOD - NSFW outfits & different nude: Mega. (by )
SAVE - Unlocked girls outfit: Also in the MEGA link.
*For clarification, the mod converts SFW outfits to be partially nude (showing nips & clit). You can see the default images here.

Mod by KairosZX (highlighted are still unedited):
View attachment 650213

Edits by me, continuing what KairosZX left off:

Also how I cheat to unlock the outfits the "easier" way if you're interested.
i try to use the MOD - NSFW outfits & different nude but didin't work, can u help me????

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes