Unity Completed Max Gentlemen Sexy Business! [v2.18] [The Men Who Wear Many Hats]

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Awesome. ProJared just started doing a playthrough of this, and it got me interested (especially because of the busty witch).

Reactions: Brololol

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Yeah that's why I'm here right now.

Also loving that sig of yours.
Magi really need to get a 3rd season. With all of the old school Animes getting rebirths lately (the Bleach Anime is supposedly making a comeback, at some point), you'd think that show would get picked up again, especially since the Manga is well along at this point, possibly even finished. Although, I think the next chunk of story is through the eyes of his parents, so maybe they just don't want an entire season of that, unless it's specifically devoted to those characters (although they did a short series about Sinbad, so not sure why they haven't done that for the other characters).

Back to the topic of this game... I played Sexy Business all damn day yesterday. I can definitely recommend it as a good game, at this point, just because of that. It's a bit slow paced, but that's how these tycoon games go. The artwork is really good and sexy, and the game got a hard laugh out of me, more than once. I was actually planning on posting some screenshots here of stuff that had me giggling like an idiot, but I kind of got lazy there.

My only complaint is that during the "sexy moments", even though the text describes the characters taking off their clothes, they just leave the static image of the dressed characters on screen, or nothing at all. There are nude character busts and costumes, so I'm not sure why they just didn't go the extra distance. I would've liked to see the saucy things, rather than just read what was happening, but I guess they drew the line there for eroticism. Also, the dialog is amazing, but because there's so much of it, each date can easily eat up like 5 to 10 minutes of your time.

Great game though. I already beat it twice; after the first time through, you get a longer playthrough with different and expanded story. Apparently, their working on a third story, too. The game currently comes with a third story, but I think it's just something extra they threw on, to make 3+ playthroughs more interesting (I haven't gotten around to finishing that one yet, and I'm a bit too lazy too, haha).

Aragnier

Apr 2, 2019
Image at the bottom is the content inside the NSFW outfit mod. As you can see, 22 out of 47 are still unmodified, which is a lot. Understandably, most require high-level relationship, which is hard to acquire. But a lot of them have good edit potential. I might do some if there's any interest (UPDATE: I edited some, see below). For now, here's the save file at the bottom with the mod in case you miss it (too good to miss).

Copy the "core.dat" file to:
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\TheMenWhoWearManyHats\Max Gentlemen Sexy Business\<numbers>\

It's v1.08 tho, so not sure if it works for old version. I did try moving from v1.02 to v1.08 and everything is normal.

MOD - NSFW outfits & different nude: Mega. (by )
SAVE - Unlocked girls outfit: Also in the MEGA link.
*For clarification, the mod converts SFW outfits to be partially nude (showing nips & clit). You can see the default images here.

Mod by KairosZX (highlighted are still unedited):
View attachment 650213

Edits by me, continuing what KairosZX left off:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also how I cheat to unlock the outfits the "easier" way if you're interested.
Could you help me out? when i try to get the outfits, and i follow the readme, i just get a blue window with a white moving box in the upper left corner. How the heck did you get the mod to work? oh, and i have version 1.09

Reactions: dwqewqad

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
any tips on lunch dates. Like what tea to make or what preferences to choose. It bugs me that i end those with 0 points gained as the time is limited

Aragnier

Apr 2, 2019
any tips on lunch dates. Like what tea to make or what preferences to choose. It bugs me that i end those with 0 points gained as the time is limited
Easiest tip is trial and error, since you have basically 3 playthroughs worth of story (or was it 2?), you have time to find out. Just try it out and write it down, but as far as i can remember there are some clues. think about their personality and what they might drink. in my playthrough it was rare for me to get 0 points. The same goes for their preferences.

Reactions: Brololol

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
Easiest tip is trial and error, since you have basically 3 playthroughs worth of story (or was it 2?), you have time to find out. Just try it out and write it down, but as far as i can remember there are some clues. think about their personality and what they might drink. in my playthrough it was rare for me to get 0 points. The same goes for their preferences.
Thanks. Just finished 1st playthrough and opened true rival. btw, how do one unlock fond memories?

CharacterDump

Mar 15, 2018
So TL;DR Funny game with compelling characters and a story that fits it's sillyness. Gameplay is like huniecam studio

DisabledTech

Feb 20, 2018
Hey all, I just bought the most recent version on steam for mac. Any idea why assets would just not load/blink constantly? The Gentsona menus seem worst hit with just mising assets, and the main menu animations keep blinking.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Checking if i can get the latest version + DLC

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If you check the bottom right of the games main menu it currently says no (the uncensoring patch) installed, so no...

apoth

Jul 31, 2017
There was a request for the uncensor dlc, but when i download the aproved file it is still contains the black boxes and no dlc text...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Edit - Important! Not for the 2.X version the new crack is included.

The game isn't cracked you can still play it but it won't find and load the DLC. Go into it's Plugins folder and replace the steam_api.dll there with this one, and then you should have the...
Important! If you want to use your save from the 1.02 version that was here before use the OldSteamCrack...

Reworded the save thing to try and make it clearer, and added some Fanny.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 25 Votes