Unity Completed Max Gentlemen Sexy Business! [v2.18] [The Men Who Wear Many Hats]

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
Cheats for 2.10
unzip in "Business_Data\Managed"

D debug mode

B + butler affection
E activate the demonic event
4 add money
5 add gold
L posticipa il pagamento del debito
R randomizza la campagna
H random wealth item
J random tonic item
K random equip
P add flowers
O less morale
P more morale
- half the game speed
+ double the game speed
U unlock all characters
W win the game

View attachment 1457790
The 'double game speed' cheat doesn't do anything. I can't even tell if it's registering the keystroke. The half game speed cheat does work, but isn't really useful.

Jan 14, 2019
The 3rd Chapter is such a hadache...
-constant swaping of associates (should be able to automate their assigment [after "resting" > go to "boxing"])
-taxes+ ghosts(grind)
-usually negative morale from events.
-slow gain of items and perks, half are not usefull
-story and conversations take really too long (no save or return to past sentence/check history). Result of removing conversations from new Dates...
-robbery+ demons (mundane search)
-overseeing relationship (could use "team up" associates), still no rewards past 5/6lvl chatter (so no point I guess? but game don't misslead players...)

is it just better to run Office instead of Gold factory (reduce maintenance for sake of less Gold)?

-bug requiring double-clicking thru dialogue
I can forgive some parts, but these are the points I wholeheartedly agree on:

-I didn't mind the taxes part, but the ghosts are actually cancerous. Maybe I'm not playing how the developers planned, but it seems like each battle releases WAYYY too many ghosts. It also takes way too fucking long to get rid of ONE FUCKIN GHOST.

-The game actively gets harder as you unlock more items, since half of them a waste of space. IMO, Spiked Glove (+Boxing and +Barber efficiency) is the strongest asset and you are basically screwed if you don't get both an efficiency asset and room increase asset in your first three items. Any asset that affects Market Prediction (or whatever its fucking called) or creates another train slot or let's you see what the merchant is selling can go to hell.

I completed Act 3 without actively using the office once. I feel like if you have more execs than you actively rotate into slots, just stick the extra ones in the office. I've never felt like I had to use the offices since the only worthwhile trades are the last two, but they have god-awful rates. For example, IIRC, the Extra Shares requires like 240 tier 1 resources and the New Asset requires in total about 960. That means wihtout any asset office upgrade, you have to have either 1 executive in the office for 40 days, or four for 10. That is not very optimal unless (like I said) you have execs to burn.

The lack of dates or friendship conversations for the new characters makes them feel very flat. Having them be core to the third act is IMO not worth the trade off.

I never felt like the Frienships or Market Values were too impactful, since friendships only increase action rates by 1% pre level and you can't even really control which of your executives is gonna get the biggest share values.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deotix and omocik

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Crossover time I guess?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Max Gentlemen Sexy Business! 2.12 -

Click on the present box in the main menu to pick three costumes, then get the rest from the peddler. And in other news patreons of KairosZX got a updated NSFW mod, but that was before these new costumes.

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
Anyone knows after finishing hard campaign (one where Angel went Angel) do i keep those two new execs in easier campaigns or are they only available on that hard one? Because I want to unlock each and every costume, for those two execs included, but I reeeeeealy don't want to bother with those demonic curses and enemy traits. Once got 2 traits, 1 was that only can be damaged by same industry, and other was timed. And my "same industry" dude had only 10 fists, while enemy had thousands of HP.

Wambolord

Apr 21, 2017
can someone tell me if there any mods for the game? like some better or hotter art and custumes and stuff like that?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
can someone tell me if there any mods for the game?
Yes, but not available for the current version. A mod maker called Kairos has made a skimpier...
The new version is behind a paywall though. A tweaked older version was made by Secmess, and updated for 2.03 by Tinymanhood. But it broke parts of later game versions, and now there's new costumes it's probably worse.

h0lym0ly

Mar 3, 2019
played 5 hours saw one boobie.. also no way to unlock gallery without playing multiple times..

Jerk628

May 24, 2018
I opened "Options" mid game and now I can't get back to the game. I've pressed every key on the keyboard and I've left/right clicked everywhere on the screen. What am I missing???

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...now I can't get back to the game.
There's probably a back button somewhere, or a X button top right of the window. if not try clicking on the options cog again. It would take something like fifteen minutes to for me to start up the game and check unfortunately.

Jerk628

May 24, 2018
There's probably a back button somewhere, or a X button top right of the window. if not try clicking on the options cog again. It would take something like fifteen minutes to for me to start up the game and check unfortunately.
Once again, no keyboard keys work, nor do I see any exit buttons or cogs.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes