• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Max Gentlemen Sexy Business! [v2.18] [The Men Who Wear Many Hats]

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Muscle time...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Max Gentlemen Sexy Business! 2.18 -

69% right now off if you want to buy the game, and this is the last "planned" update apparently.

ruisu43

Jun 5, 2021
Is it possible to play this game with women only from the beginning or there's a mod for that? This game has pretty cute tomboys

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is it possible to play this game with women only from the beginning or there's a mod for that?
If you mean only getting female executives you get to pick one of three, if you really don't want any you can just shut down the game and it'll kind of re-roll. I got most of the girls before getting a boy. You make your character and rival.

Only mods are the clothing and cheat ones, not updated for very latest version of the game though.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
I still think it's strange this game says it's sex positive but doesn't have sex... Guess it's sex positive in that way? Felt disappointing though.

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
So, I'm not seeing any sex tag.. does that mean the game doesn't have sexual content yet?

Jan 14, 2019
There are some collectible short stories that are like three or four pages of smut, and some outfits and gallery pictures are tastefully nude.

Other than that the most "sex scenes" in the friendships are either three sentences of "he holds you tight, your bodies becoming one as your passionately embrace, feeling his hardening prick press against you" or "And then they had AMAZING SEX"

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes