Unity Completed Max Gentlemen Sexy Business! [v2.18] [The Men Who Wear Many Hats]

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
This game reads Censored: No but the screen images show they are censored I am confused is this game censored or not?

Jan 14, 2019
The actual adult part is kinda hot, but there is so much grind to get to any of it.

And honestly, the last difficulty is annoyingly hard.

Duifer

Oct 16, 2017
cheats for 2.18?
Just use 2.17, the 2.18 update isnt worth updating everything

Ive updated the mod to the new version, i added like 3 other outfits that i liked. Im no artist so if someone wants to make them, go ahead, i might come back and add them

Ive added my 2.17 version with the mod installed
In the Default.rar is all the untouched costumes and their nudes
MEGA
Here is the 2.17 with the spicy outfit mod installed

Cheats for 2.17

Unzip in "Business_Data\Managed"
Press D to enter debug mode

View attachment 1563925

Reactions: MooningMonsoon

CCC123456789

Aug 5, 2020
Just use 2.17, the 2.18 update isnt worth updating everything

Here is the 2.17 with the spicy outfit mod installed
Thank you! However it seems to me that the MEGA file you uploaded only have the exe file and the untaxture file available?

Duifer

Oct 16, 2017
Thank you! However it seems to me that the MEGA file you uploaded only have the exe file and the untaxture file available?
There's the game with the mod installed in the first folder, the .rar pack is just assets. You dont need to download the .rar if you just want to play the game

CCC123456789

Aug 5, 2020
There's the game with the mod installed in the first folder, the .rar pack is just assets. You dont need to download the .rar if you just want to play the game
Yes, I know. I mean the first folder is empty, only an exe file with no actual content.

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
During character generation menu (first start of the game) the game seems to revert to black bars (censored mode) when you click the.. idk what exactly it is.. the tab on the very right, where pre-made faces are there (or msks?). When you select one of them, the game reverts to censored black bars in the character creation menu and cant be changed back anymore. Not sure if the game is still uncensored then. Didnt test it yet, just deleted the corrupted state of the game and unzipped it again, and avoided clicking that tab in the creation menu Character data seems to be stored somewhere else. It didnt revert the character creation censoring.

Last edited:

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
That's meant to happen apparently, because those are based on real people.
I see. Is there a way I can undo it without needing to delete my already created character from appdatalocalelow?

EDIT: Ah nvm.. I found it in the second tab from left, in character creation. I can choose there, if I want to be able to see my character naked or not, and if black bars shall be enabled or not.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 25 Votes