Unity Completed Max Gentlemen Sexy Business! [v2.18] [The Men Who Wear Many Hats]

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
There's some premade faces that are based on real people they can't be fully naked, but otherwise yes. Make sure you have the censorship at max sexy so it's fully turned off. And executives have nude skins you can unlock.
Premade, you mean the Kickstarter backers?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Premade, you mean the Kickstarter backers?
That or streamers, there's already a few as characters you meet...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And there's codes so you or your rival can be Jesse Cox, Markiplier or Jim Stephanie Sterling.

sr_rau

Jan 31, 2021
I have no idea what goes on in the gay ones. But sex is all done in dialogue, and maybe the magazine like stories. Visually you just only get things like...
That's probably why no sex acts of any kind have been tagged.

Edit - Unless there's something in the new galleries, haven't seen anything from those yet. Uh oh, if (again if) the Gunn and Pip image I've seen around is the one from the gallery then there is now actual images of sex...
In the new update, using 1 essence when a man comes to the city selling some "special magazines" you will get one of these CGs:

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Edit - Important! Not for the 2.X version the new crack is included.

The game isn't cracked you can still play it but it won't find and load the DLC. Go into it's Plugins folder and replace the steam_api.dll there with this one, and then you should have the...
Important! If you want to use your save from the 1.02 version that was here before use the OldSteamCrack...

Reworded the save thing to try and make it clearer, and added some Fanny.
Will this work with the more recent updated version?

Jan 14, 2019
That's my main complaint. For a game that is essentially a softcore erotica idler, it seems to be incredibly stressfulon my computer. I don't have a gaming PC, but why the hell is the game so slow on the city screen when the only animation is characters either shuffling back and forth or crowds appearing.

What even changes with the visual quality because honestly the highest and the lowest look almost exactly the same. Why do we even have a quality control when the town in 90% a still picture.

And that fucking corgi race...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Damn the corgis were just a blur. Seems like they're either super quick, or super slow. But Vicki did just make...
And after beating the rivals map and installing the 2.03 mod again it seems to be working.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes