Aug 19, 2017
Last edit of cheats

ingame:
F1 to reset ero
F2 to toggle struggle
F3 to toggle cooldowns

in the main menu:
F5 to toggle the lynx instead of the bee

(unzip and copy in "Max_The_Elf_DEMO_Data\Managed")

Last edited:

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Wow, the only reason I checked this out was removed, rip. The scene that was removed had a good animation/angle for the gender to be implied/up in the air. I much prefer that. Implied trap > obviously male. A trap that you know the gender of isn't much of a trap, lol. That's just a tomgirl.

Makes me wonder if there's a game out there that manages to keep the MCs gender hidden the entire game through mutliple sex scenes. That'd be hilarious and potentially amazing. The Crona from Soul Eater attempt in a hentai game. I need that in my life.
You need to check the tags of this game. It was never implied, but pretty obvious in every way.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
You need to check the tags of this game. It was never implied, but pretty obvious in every way.
You mean the tags that say bestiality even though it was removed? The tags that say trap even though the character is clearly male?

It wasn't like I was surprised this is gay content, I just prefer it a certain way and was looking to see how much of it is like that. The dog animation and tentacle cg are both not obvious. I prefer that. Again, not much of a trap if it's obviously a boy. I feel like that tag is misused a bit. Not the worst example here, but sometimes people's idea of a trap is just a character that's very clearly male dressing a bit girly. The whole point of a trap is you shouldn't be able to tell the gender, at least for most of the content. Else it's just crossdressing, tomgirl, femboy, etc.

We must retake the word trap, lol. The mystery is my favorite part. Not too much of it here sadly, but oh well. Patreon also killing off some of the variety in animation types hurts.

Last edited:

Thoodie

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2020
Nobody still has the level 2 update? Bleh. :(
guess no one has the newest update to the first part of level 2 -_-
It's out now! Check the OP

any story? asking because there's no description
The story is not in the game yet, but it goes somewhat like this:

Max is a magic student at Elvenspell Acadamy. Here he meets his Roommate Vick, a mischievous elf that he befriends. They get into the off-limits adept section of the library and steal a book about summoning demons. Vick then dare's Max to try and summon one. Max goes out into the woods to try and do so. He succeeds to summon a succubus named Fae.

Fae enchants the hoodie that Max is wearing with a curse. The only way to lift the curse is for Max to subdue Fae into dispelling it. Fae is however on the run. She is enchanting all kinds of creatures and objects along her way into a strong horny state to stop Max from chasing her. She's also creating portals to get to a specific item that she wants to take back to her demon realm. The rest are spoilers I won't talk about yet.

Please make it so we can make the screen larger as well :)
Sorry, we had some serious scaling issues with going full screen, so we don't have any plans for this sadly. You can technically set your screen resolution to 1280 x 720 if you want it fullscreen, best I can offer ':).

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017

Max is a magic student at Elvenspell Acadamy. Here he meets his Roommate Vick, a mischievous elf that he befriends. They get into the off-limits adept section of the library and steal a book about summoning demons. Vick then dare's Max to try and summon one. Max goes out into the woods to try and do so. He succeeds to summon a succubus named Fae.

Fae enchants the hoodie that Max is wearing with a curse. The only way to lift the curse is for Max to subdue Fae into dispelling it. Fae is however on the run. She is enchanting all kinds of creatures and objects along her way into a strong horny state to stop Max from chasing her. She's also creating portals to get to a specific item that she wants to take back to her demon realm. The rest are spoilers I won't talk about yet.

Sorry, we had some serious scaling issues with going full screen, so we don't have any plans for this sadly. You can technically set your screen resolution to 1280 x 720 if you want it fullscreen, best I can offer ':).
When do we get to see max get dicked by Vick or that red-headed succubus like in the animation that was created :3

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
You mean the tags that say bestiality even though it was removed? The tags that say trap even though the character is clearly male?

It wasn't like I was surprised this is gay content, I just prefer it a certain way and was looking to see how much of it is like that. The dog animation and tentacle cg are both not obvious. I prefer that. Again, not much of a trap if it's obviously a boy. I feel like that tag is misused a bit. Not the worst example here, but sometimes people's idea of a trap is just a character that's very clearly male dressing a bit girly. The whole point of a trap is you shouldn't be able to tell the gender, at least for most of the content. Else it's just crossdressing, tomgirl, femboy, etc.

We must retake the word trap, lol. The mystery is my favorite part. Not too much of it here sadly, but oh well. Patreon also killing off some of the variety in animation types hurts.
The tag is correct, considering the MC is a trap/femboy character and that is undebatable. You need to get over yourself, because the developer isn't making the game to cater to your needs.

Reactions: Takanao

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
The tag is correct, considering the MC is a trap/femboy character and that is undebatable. You need to get over yourself, because the developer isn't making the game to cater to your needs.
You need to get over yourself. I wasn't expecting the dev to change anything, I was saying I didn't like that the animation was removed. Where in my post did I ask/demand the dev to cater to my needs? I wasn't even being that serious. I'm entitled to post my opinion about the game like anybody else. Why'd you post though? Just to attack somebody else? Nice job. Sounds like you're upset somebody doesn't like what you like.

Of course it's debatable, lol. The whole idea of a "trap" is that it's up to the viewer to decide how convincingly the gender can be mistaken: "In anime culture, a male crossdresser whose cross-dressing so convincing that he's often mistaken for a real girl." I didn't have any problem with the character being called a femboy, I distinctly said trap multiple times. At least try to read my message before you pull this strawman shit. We're not talking about whether the earth is round or gravity exists here.

This has been taken way more seriously than I ever intended, so let's back up: I said I was sad that the animation was removed, then I made some obvious jokes about traps, that's it. Calm your tits. I'm done responding to this stupid shit, it's just going off course of the thread, I was fine moving along till your ass started getting offended and trying to attack me over some jokes/opinions. I don't appreciate people intentionally and maliciously trying to skew the things I say. Notice how most the shit I said has "I feel, I prefer", before it? Did your brain just skip that? If you have a problem with something I say, talk about that. Don't try to make shit up and fight me on stuff I never said. You're transparent as fuck when you do that.

Goodluck to the dev with their project.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lo0u

La Me

Apr 10, 2018
Honestly anything would be better it's just so small right now I have to use the windows magnifier to see it clearly

Reactions: H8MyselfLoathing

wizard_of_oz

Sep 29, 2020
I downloaded the game, tried to run it and got the error "Failed to load mono". Has anyone else gotten this error and found a solution? If so, what was the trick?

Luckyroses

Nov 20, 2017
Damn it must suck to be an Elf.

Constantly raped by everything with a cock and most things without one.

Even the men look girly.

Doesn't matter how badass of an Elf you are, someone will make you their bitch. The secret hidden ending of Lord of the Rings had Legolas get his ring abused by Gimli for trying to 1 up him in the big fight.

Poor Elves.

Or not poor ... they suffer so we can be entertained.

Praise Elves.
Gimli is a powerbottom to say otherwise is utter blasphemy.

wizard_of_oz

Sep 29, 2020
I downloaded the game, tried to run it and got the error "Failed to load mono". Has anyone else gotten this error and found a solution? If so, what was the trick?
So yeah for anyone else who had the issue I had and could not play the game, the dev actually has a site up where you can play the game online. If you google you'll find it. Cute designs and music and shit, it's a good game

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
If you want to play the game in a bigger window just download and stretch it out.

• Love
Reactions: La Me

ShibaShiba

Jul 5, 2017

You're beyond an absolute legend. It's always nice to see creators be willing to interact with us on this site even though we're sort of far out of reach.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes